May 2018 Moms
Options

Symptoms Week of 9/23

How is everyone feeling?

Re: Symptoms Week of 9/23

• Loading the player...
  • Options

And I'm pretty sure I felt the baby move. 

(Stuck in the quote bubble)

• Options
    The emotional rollercoaster is real. I cried at work today because somebody stupidly through the wrong thing away. (Long story short we had 3 of something, 2 expired and 1 good and they threw out 1 expired one and the 1 good one). I was so upset and pissed. Then I was sad. It was fun.

Also, the smells are starting to kill me. I can't feed my patients any more without wearing gloves because the smell sticks to my hands and makes me nauseous. 
  • Options
    @bearwithme yes!  That's exactly it. If I could sleep all day and not have to work or parent, I might be okay. 
  • Options
    @Poppy0419 yes to either sparkling water or ice cold water! I'm dying of thirst but too much water makes me sick.

This exhaustion is miserable. I struggle to get up in the morning and within a few hours I'm already dying for a nap. On Thursday my 17 month old fell asleep on me in the recliner and we both napped for two hours. The nausea is always there but ranges from just being annoying to dry heaving in the bathroom. I can't wait for second tri!
  • Options
    @charlestonchew liking for the solidarity, not for the feeling like crap. ☹️
  • Options
    I am nausea, beyond exhausted, every inch of my body hurts and I have been waking up between 3 -4am for no reason. Then as soon as I get tired again, my alarm goes off. Lemon water seems to be the one thing my body is ok with. 
  • Options
    My symptoms seem to have disappeared over the past few days and my BBT is down the past two days, so calling OB tomorrow. Dr. Google is not my friend.

Would give anything for my nausea to come back. 
    Me: 32 | DH: 35
    Married: 8/22/15
    BFP #1: 8/22/17 | DS: 4/20/18 
    BFP #2: 7/14/19 | EDD: 3/18/20
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy  Baby Tracker

• Options
    I'm dizzy/lightheaded a lot. And occasional cramping.
  • Options
    @kpc914 so sorry for the loss of your aunt. My thoughts are with you and your family. 
  • Options
    @kpc914 I am so very sorry for your loss. Sending love and light to you and your family. 
  • Options
    @kcp914 I'm so sorry for your loss. Losing a loved one is so hard. Please allow yourself to grieve.