Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

Should my brother's wedding come before TTC? (trigger warning)

2»

Re: Should my brother's wedding come before TTC? (trigger warning)

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I have never been around a group of women who are so nasty. You guys jump on everything! I'm sorry for your losses but that doesn't mean you suffer anymore than anyone else. I may have a child but you don't know how hard I had to try to have her. I'm done. Never have I been around a group of women who are so nasty. I guess the internet is right. The Bump women are rude. 
  • Options
    Lurking...

It saddens me to see how quick everyone is to just pile on when someone makes a mistake. After numerous people have pointed it out, people just have to keep shoving it in her face over and over. Trying to make her feel horrible, and then act upset when she feels the need to defend herself. Happens every time someone makes a mistake newbie post. It kept me from really joining in here when I tried, and I just stayed lurking instead. I'm sure there are plenty out there doing the same. 

• Options

This thread has been closed to new posts as a result of the shift in topic. To find threads regarding (this topic), we encourage you to use the search function to post to an active thread or start a new discussion.

Please note that we remove posts that do not follow our guidelines and will issue warnings to users who violate the Terms of Use.

To review our Community guidelines, please visit The Bump Guidelines pinned at the top of this board. Thank you.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"