Infertility

July IUI

Re: July IUI

• @JWatt5 thank you so much!
  • @bpietronicco yes same cycle again. I did gonal F last night and tonight and tomorrow I go for my follie check. I can't say for sure when iui will be I guess I will now better tomorrow. This last time I went longer on the gonal so if that's the case again I'm guessing iui Sunday or Monday. I'm praying to the baby gods this is our cycle. 

• Loading the player...
  • I will definitely check that board out @JWatt5! Thank you!
  • A little sad right now.*tw my hcg didn't double it went from 161 to253.5. I have to go back Fri afternoon but won't have results until Saturday. Please say a prayer for me. My progesterone did rise to24.17.
  • @rel_1987 prayers that your numbers double friday. 
  • @Labluver2 thank you so much!
  • @rel_1987, praying those numbers continue to rise! 
  • @rel_1987 praying that your number double!!

I get my first beta in morning..nervous!
  • Thank you ladies so much  :):)
  • Well got my first beta numbers are back! My iui was july 31 and my beta is mid 900s. She said I'm definitely pregnant and that's an awesome first number! I'm back on Monday for a repeat... @Prayingfor2 did they say anything to you about multiples? I'm kinda freaking out my numbers are even higher than yours! What was your repeat beta?
    @rel_1987  saying huge prayers today for you and your beta tomorrow 

• @meredithj123 congrats on your beta  <3
    I will let you guys know as soon as I know something tomorrow. Thanks for the prayers.
  • @meredithj123, I haven't gotten results back yet. I completed my second BETA at my PCP lab and they have to send the results to the RE. DH said I should be able to pick up the results tomorrow morning at records.... getting my RE on the phone is difficult between my clients and their free time. 

900s sounds awesome!! I was reading that the numbers generally double every 48 hours in the first few weeks, so maybe you're in the clear of multiples since you're BETA was a few days after mine and @rel_1987. I am hoping to at least come close but feel anything higher is a good sign. 

• Ha you're totally right I counted the days wrong! I've been traveling and was confused on the days! Let me know how it goes tomorrow's 
  • Picked up my lab work this morning!! BETA is 880!! 

It also has interpretations listed. Normal HCG range for 1-10 weeks is 44-256740. Such a broad range and expect that as long as numbers continue to rise no matter how slow is a good thing. Hope your numbers continue to rise @rel_1987
  • @Prayingfor2 I will be going shortly to get my lab work done. Fx everything is okay. And congrats on your second beta  :):)
  • @Prayingfor2 @meredithj123
    I am on the same cycle ladies!!!!! My IUI was on July 29th. And my Birthday was the 30th, so I guess I got myself a birthday present
  • Where'd the rest of my message go!? Guess I'll retype it. I wasn't logging on after my BFP bc I know how hard it is to hear when someone is pregnant and you are still trying. But when I got on I was surprised to see so many sharing they got a positive! So many this month Congrats everyone!
    so now I'm reading to catch up on the last few weeks. 
    Hoping it sticks! And I can't wait for the first ultrasound! 
  • On another note anybody know how beta numbers work?? I mean I got an HCG blood test. Is that the same as beta? Because if it is the same you ladies have super high levels compared to mine. Mine was like 61 last Saturday and then 126 Monday. The doctor said it was good since it doubled and I was for sure pregnant. 
  • @waitingforit congrats!! So exciting!! That is a quantitative beta which means it's not just a positive or negative but an actual number. The numbers double every 48 hours in early pregnancy so it all depends on how many days out you are if that makes sense? As long as it's doubling that's good, higher or lower numbers can sometimes mean multiples or dating is a little earlier tor later than you expected. Hope that helps!! 
  • @rel_1987 how did it go? Ive been thinking about you all day
  • @meredithj123 good morning. Can't remember exact number. Got tested at a different lab for same day results. But my Re said it was almost a perfect double. Whatever that means lol. I go Tuesday for another blood draw. So please continue to keep me in your prayers.
  • @rel_1987 yay that's wonderful news prayers they keep doubling on Tuesday. 

AFM I go today for IUI #4 hoping this is my lucky one. Is it just me or are you afraid to go to the bathroom and wipe nearing the end of the tww. Mine always happens at work and I'm a crying mess. 
  • @rel_1987, yay!!! Praying for stickiness!  

@meredithj123, I'm so glad you don't end up in Canada for IVF although it appears you visit Canada often anyway! 

@waitingforit, Congratulations!! I too was nervous to announce because so many others continue to struggle. But after 4 years, MFI and a sperm donor we were successful and I feel it gives others hope! 

@Labluver2, The TWW is a wench. I was afraid to do a HPT with fear of seeing a negative. I was afraid to wipe (still am) with fear darkness would be there. Prayers for you. 
  • @Prayingfor2 thank you. Yes I don't test at all during the tww after many BFN it just adds to the stress. 
  • @Labluver2 I am the same- I do not test - I just wait for the blood test.  I have seen too many negatives.  
  • @Labluver2 the tww is definitely the worse near the end. Its like dooms day if you wipe and there is blood.
    @Prayingfor2 I will keep you posted once I know more.
    Gl to everyone  :)
  • Totally agree with all the above. I freak out every time I wipe hoping there is no blood. So happy for you @rel_1987!! 
  • Me too! It doesn't help with all the discharge from the progesterone suppositories.
  • @meredithj123
    thanks for telling me about beta testing. I feel a little better. I'm sure my numbers were low bc it was an early test. 
  • Congrats!!! @prayingfor2 and @rel_1987 and @meredithj123 so happy for you! I know you have had long roads and wish you the best for a wonderful pregnancy. <3
  • @greenhillgirl thank you very much  <3
  • @greenhillgirl thank you so much!! Wishing you the best of luck as well!!

getting my second beta this morning, will update with hopefully doubling numbers!
  • Second beta was 6000 something with more than doubled, should have been at least 3800. They want me to have my first us next week but my husband travels for work so I'm debating whether to go without him, kinda sucks!
  • Got my hcg results today and they were 2092 which has me doubling about every 50 hrs and a 91% increase every 48 so my doc is happy. First ultrasound scheduled Sept. 6 due to I leave for vacation Friday and would be gone Aug 30th when he wanted it. Thanks for all the prayers loves  <3
  • @rel_1987 so happy for you ❤️❤️
  • So happy for you @rel_1987, @meredithj123 and @Prayingfor2! I am bopping over from the August IUI board to see how July was going and it was so nice to see it be successful for so many. I'm sorry, ladies for the BFNs. I'm in TWW hell and may be seeing you in a future IUI board...we'll likely take a break until November if we have to go again. 
    TTC History in Spolier:
    Me: 32, DH: 33
    Diagnosis: Me: Unexplained. Him: 1% morphology pre-washed.
    IUI  - CANCELLED Jan IUI - 100 mg Clomid Days 3-7. Cancelled after Estrace stunted follicle growth. BFN 
    IUI #1 - Feb/March, 2017 IUI - IUI+7 days Clomid+HCG trigger shot. March 1st IUI. 3/15 BFN
    IUI # 2 - August, 2017 IUI -  7 days Clomid + HCG trigger shot. IUI on August 12. 8/26 BFN 
    *TW* November 1st, BFP. Ended in MC @ 6 w 3 days. 11/20/17. **Natural Cycle with Acupuncture & Chinese Herbs. 
    IUI #3 Feb 24 2018, IUI + 7 days Clomid + HCG Trigger Shot. Feb 24 IUI. 3/12 BFN
    *TW* 5/10/18 BFP/MC. Natural Cycle. 1st Beta 232, 2nd 850. No Fetal pole seen on U/S, 5/30/18. Medicated MC on 6/23. 
    IVF #1, Stims begin on August 17th. ER, 8/28/18. 32 Eggs Retrieved, 18 mature, 18 Fertilized. 12 Day 5. 6 Blasts Tested Normal with CCS. 
    FET 1, 11/6/19. 1 Embryo Transferred. NEG BETA 11/15
    FET 2, 1/29. 1 Embryo to Transfer. +HPT 2/5. Beta 2/7 = 137, 2nd HCG = 317. MC at 6w4d. No fetal pole seen on U/S

• @manders85-2 thank you! Don't lose hope! My advice would be not to symptom check and try and relax as much as possible! I had terrible pregnancy syntoms with my first iui which was a BFN and I had practically zero symptoms with this one. I totally thought there was zero chance for me this month and had given up any hope. So hold on, the journey is tough but this is a great place for support ❤️ Good luck and prayers to you!