October 2017 Moms
Options

FFFC (4/28)

Re: FFFC (4/28)

• Options
    also i like the term pack heat. in case you couldnt tell.
                                      DD1 - 10/11/13                 DD2 - 5/07/15

Pregnancy Ticker

May Siggy Challenge: Parenting Fails
    Image result for parenting fails
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    oh and mental health test!

Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    I signed up for a volunteer event that requires jeans and it never crossed my mind that I can't fit into any of my jeans - even unzipped. Whoops I may or may not have spent half the day trying to find something to wear to this build. 

Its now lunchtime and at this point I don't even want to go anymore 
    **April Siggy Challenge**Baby Animals**

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    yasandsonyasandson member
    edited April 2017
    I signed up for a volunteer event that requires jeans and it never crossed my mind that I can't fit into any of my jeans - even unzipped. Whoops I may or may not have spent half the day trying to find something to wear to this build. 

Its now lunchtime and at this point I don't even want to go anymore 
    I can still wear my jeans with the elastic hack... But only because i love my shirts/tops to be long enough to come down to my thighs/covers half of my butt. So if you have long shirts you can use that hack, and nobody will tell that ur jeans are unzipped :) 

• Options
    Do you have a BeBand? I got one from Target and have been using it most days, including when I wear jeans. Then your pants can be completely unzipped and unbuttoned, but the band keeps it up. I got mine from Target.
  • Options
    I'm honestly not very educated in gun laws and just guns in general/carrying them. We never had them growing up and still don't. My husband would love a gun and I have no problem if he ever did get one, as long as our kids couldn't get it and he was responsible about it. I just don't have enough knowledge to really participate in this convo. 

We do have the same bank account. For us it works. I feel like we've had this discussion before? 

Like @purplestarz I don't explain why I edit a post. It's also because I type so fast and don't pay attention to my spelling or grammer until I've posted it. 
  • Options
    dogperson11dogperson11 member
    edited April 2017
    Tried posting another FFFC and it keeps cutting off the second half...
    Married November 2009
    Clara, August 2014 
    Baby Boy due October 2017
  • Options
    dogperson11dogperson11 member
    edited April 2017
    And now it's double posting...
    Married November 2009
    Clara, August 2014 
    Baby Boy due October 2017
  • Options
    @mrs_fogue So jealous that you are losing your resident sexist old white dude.  Mine was being his sexist old white dude self again today and will be here again on Monady.
    *Siggy warning - loss mentioned*
    Preemie ID DDs; then DS; then natural M/C; now due 10/17
    High risk for pre-term: weekly Makena injections
  • Options
    Tried posting another FFFC and it keeps cutting off the second half...
    I think, not sure, when u put an emoji in the middle of your post and not at the end. I stopped doing that and it stopped eating away half of my posts. 
  • Options
    Today has been stressful. I feel redundant at work, and I have too many balls up in the air. So, I'm going to go eat some tortilla chips and 7 layer dip while taking a bath. 

• Options
    @mrs_fogue I agree with the ar being pointless. That being said, my husband built his himself.

• Options
    dajocl so you're saying I have a new BFF who can b*tch about our husbands pointless gun collection!?  I'm so excited lol.
  • Options
    FFFC: my Christmas tree is cut up and still on the side of our house. DH keeps forgetting to put it in with the rest of the yard waste for trash pick up day. 

Pregnancy Ticker
    Oct. '17 June S.C. "You Had 1 Job"

• Options
    On the gun thing- I'm not a gun person. I will never own a gun, live in a fairly safe area and I probably naively think that most people around me don't own them. I do not feel more safe if you own a gun, I'm 100% a believer in the fact that if you have one you're more likely to use it or get shot. A teenage boy was killed a few streets over with a shotgun in a friend's basement because teenage boys were being idiots and playing with a shotgun. If you're going to have one absolutely do it safely, like how you said you manage your gun @natleilynn and definitely make your kids aware of it's danger but it's definitely a sore area for me. I was in a pediatric unit when a 2 year old was brought in who had shot himself in the head and situations like that terrify me. While kids can absolutely learn respect and it's definitely better to teach them a healthy respect for a weapon, I don't want one in my house and I'd be hesitant to leave my children in a house where I know one is present. 

• Options
    the girls have been obsessed with the trolls soundtrack and that JT song sunshine in my pocket or whatever has a lyric "i got this feelin inside my bones" and DD1 keeps singing "i got this feeling inside my balls" it makes me laugh too hard to correct her.
    My DD2 is like 2 months younger than your DD1 and she sings it the same way...cracks me up every time

• Options
    ^i dont mean if a kid finds a gun in your home. bc like i said i am sure you are all responsible. i am more so talking about guns falling into hands of kids who then use them purposely. and by kids i mean teenagers/young adults.

Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    @dajocl, really sorry about your dad❤️
  • Options
    @dajocl Love tit for support, not because I like what happened. Sorry you had to experience that.
  • Options
    @jessirh @yasandson Thanks ladies. I've come to terms with it, and it's ok. 

• Options
    My FFFC: T-shirts and tattoos with people's faces on them make me uncomfortable. If I wear them I mean. 
    Me: 29  DH: 32                                                                                          
    Married 9/27/2014
    TTC Since 1/1/2017
    BFP: 2/6/2017
    Due Date: 10/13/17
    pangur_ban_by_sequana-d31ja7y
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    @beautyundefined I'm in that boat as well and I don't feel bad about it either ... going on 3 months of not being able to tolerate the way my kitchen smells!