September 2017 Moms

Weekend Randoms 4/22 - 4/23

For those of us having a boring weekend, let's be random in 1 place rather than all over the threads lol. Whatchu upto?

Re: Weekend Randoms 4/22 - 4/23

• Loading the player...
  • Donuts!!!! 

Super jealous of your GIF'ing abilities, by the way. 

Allllll of this. Totes jelly.
  • Donuts!!!! 

Super jealous of your GIF'ing abilities, by the way. 

at work = on computer
  • labby18 said:
    @wyomama0427

I have an hour til my next client. shush. 
    YOU AINT GOTTA LIE TO KICK IT
  • @Ae_Lovely321 i like that idea. 
  • Also, DH is working a duty shift at the main fire station in town, so DS and I are watching Moana. Again. For the 478,285,264,276th time.
    Moana is currently playing for the second time today at our house. At least the soundtrack is good, right? 
    <><><><><>DD1- May 2011<><><><><>
    <><><><><>Angel Baby- June 2012<><><><><>
    <><><><><>DD2- March 2013<><><><><>
    <><><><><>DS1- ETA September 2017<><><><><>
  • @awildrose I've been wanting to cut my hair, too. What kind of cut are you thinking? (Not that you can show me a picture... stupid bump!)
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • @HollyGolightly09 Right? I'm looking at trying an angled bob this time- not super short in back, but definitely above my shoulders in the back. I usually do a light layered look. Last summer I cut everything off pretty short and blunt with thick bangs. I loved it, but don't care to upkeep it again this summer. 
    <><><><><>DD1- May 2011<><><><><>
    <><><><><>Angel Baby- June 2012<><><><><>
    <><><><><>DD2- March 2013<><><><><>
    <><><><><>DS1- ETA September 2017<><><><><>
  • Here. DH and DS brought Starbucks for breakfast. I took the pup for a run. Showered. Trainers came over for a session with said pup. And now I'm ready to do nothing the rest of the day. Plus, my eyes are ITCHY. I think it was all the cottonwood floating around on my run. I might have to send DH out to go pick up some BBQ beans and cornbread, possibly my weirdest pregnancy craving yet since I usually never intentionally eat pinto beans. 
  • BBQ sounds amaaaaaaaaaaaazing. We're going to go back home for a few days in July (about 5 hours away), and I'm already dreaming about the local BBQ place. 
  • jena333-2 said:
    BBQ sounds amaaaaaaaaaaaazing. We're going to go back home for a few days in July (about 5 hours away), and I'm already dreaming about the local BBQ place. 
    There's one in southern Maine too, owned by the same guy. The 5 hour round trip to So Po is starting to sound like a completely reasonable pregnancy request. Right?
  • @jena333-2 I've heard pelvic rest for your reason is more akin to don't do crack than the second cup of coffee. FX it moves soon so you can unrest that pelvis ;) 
  • @Msashley2010 I need to get rid of a bunch of mine. I ordered a couple new maternity pieces and my dresser is already full.  I honestly just don't know where to start.