June 2017 Moms

Symptoms 4/17

Drop your bodily concerns, pains or TMI's here!
                                                                          Married 12/17/2011
                                                                              K born 8/31/12                                 
                                                                              C born 1/11/14
                                                              BFP #3 Nov 2014: D&C January 2015
                                                              BFP #4 Sept 2016: Due May 31 2017

Re: Symptoms 4/17

• Loading the player...
  • kyreno11 said:
    Is just being tired of being pregnant and sick of life a symptom? Nothing is even that bad. I just had a busy weekend and am in a somewhat depressed state this morning. I have no interest in interacting with anyone at work. My OB also told me that being pregnant is easier than being a mom. Well.... sh*t
    Easier is up for debate. Being a mom is WAY more rewarding, however!!!
    Me 37, DH 40
    BFP #1 6/13 DD 3/14
    Mirena 10/14-5/16
    BFP #2 9/2/16, CP confirmed 9/8/16
    BFP #3 10/10/16 EDD 6/22/17
  • kyreno11 said:
    Is just being tired of being pregnant and sick of life a symptom? Nothing is even that bad. I just had a busy weekend and am in a somewhat depressed state this morning. I have no interest in interacting with anyone at work. My OB also told me that being pregnant is easier than being a mom. Well.... sh*t
    What an interesting thing to say! Being pregnant ends, however. Being a mom is forever!!!
  • Right now I am just so frustrated at not being able to clean and organize in a marathon like I feel like doing.  I have to pick a couple of things to do and then I'm exhausted and need a break.  Also, DH isn't feeling the same urgency with this and I am struggling not to lose it on him.  He hates cleaning and organizing so I'm having to nag him constantly to help me and it's making me so mad.
    MC Sept 2010
    BFP Oct 2011 - DD born July 2012
    TTC again since July 2014
    First IUI 9/26/16:  BFP!
    EDD 6/19/2017
    It's a girl!
    Born 6/26/17, 9lb 5oz
  • kyreno11 said:
    I'm concerned with your "sick of life" comment. Have you considered talking to someone? 
  • @kdanjou I'm right there with you on that too! The whole house is a disaster and I feel like so much needs done but I only have the energy for a few things at a time. DH hasn't had any motivation lately and has no sense of urgency AT ALL. 
  • @kyreno11 being a new mom is a lot harder than being pregnant IMO. It is difficult to get sleep now in the third trimester, but it is so much harder to get sleep with a newborn. I know that people like to joke about how you should sleep now as much as you can because you won't sleep when the baby comes, and we all just roll our eyes and are on our merry way... I really wish that with my first pregnancy someone would have shaken me and said, really, you don't know what tired is. And when you're exhausted everything just seems so much worse than it is. But PP is right that it is so much more rewarding. 

I agree with @neludelu that it sounds like you should talk with someone about how you're feeling, at the very least your OB. I became really depressed after DD was born and felt too ashamed to really push the issue and as a result my family and I suffered for a long time. 

I hope you feel better soon  <3
  • This isn't a symptom...but it could create some. I pulled a tick out of my leg last night.
    What. The. Hell. 
    Has anyone else had a tick bite while pregnant? I see my mfm Wed and will bring it up then. I really am not interested in being pumped full of antibiotics for lymes if it's probably not an issue. It's something they overdo here. Any suspicion? Take antibiotics. DH was treated for lymes at the same time this one was conceived. I was already worried about that! 
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers  
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    BFP #1 9/1999. DD Born 6/7/2000
    BFP #2 10/2011. EDD 7/11/12. MMC discovered 11/2/11. D&C 11/4/11.
    DX PCOS 10/2012.
    BFP#3 1/11/13. DS Born 9/17/2013
    BFP#4 9/30/17. Grow baby grow! 
    ~Everyone Welcome~
  • @LAMCH1980 i had a tick bite early, maybe end of first tri. As long as you remove it <24hrs after biting the chance of Lyme transmission is really low. I didn't worry about it.

This fetus has been ACTIVE today! I had a very busy weekend, didn't wear my pregnancy belt and definitely am paying for it. Thankfully work hasn't been too bad today. DH was gone all weekend too- so glad to have him back.
    Me: 36 DH: 37
    Married May 2013
    TTC #1: April 2016 (Mirena removed March 2016 after 2.5 years)a
    BFP #1: 10/14/16 - DD born 6/2017  <3
    TTC #2 November 2018 (Mirena removed October 2018 after 1 year)
    BFP #2 9/11/19 - EDD 5/24/20 - DD born 5/2020 <3
    TTC #3 May 2022 (Mirena removed after almost 2 years)
    BFP #3 11/24/23 - EDD 7/30/24

• Not really a symptom, I guess, but lots of movements past few days! I'll feel her on my right side, but then get a pain in my left hip. I think she's stretching out? I definitely felt a foot or fist a minute ago. Still amazes me that theres a baby in there! I'm so excited to meet her! I think she wants out too lol. I tell her she has to wait a bit longer. 
    I've been calling daycares and setting up visits. Actually, that makes me really sad. I don't want to send her anywhere.  I wish it was possible to stay home with her.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • I cried today over seeing a brand new baby boy at my doc appointment. I have no idea where it came from. It's ridiculous.
  • HgPaHgPa member
    @kdanjou I'm with you! I feel like 2 weeks on crutches is putting me totally behind. My husband works 6 days most weeks. I don't even know
    if we're going to be able to get the house reasonably tidy before my parents come up for our shower this weekend. Ugh.
  • Can crying be a symptom? I swear third tri turned me into a big baby. 
  • danij0danij0 member
    edited April 2017
    I've started getting a cramp in my right side when DH and I go for walks. I think it's the kind of cramp you normally get when your running but in my case I'm walking slowly. Makes me realize how out of shape being pregnant makes me. Why is walking so difficult!?
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • +1 for the crying and no marathon energy - have to take so many breaks!  yesterday I started painting the nursery and just standing had me out of breath.  Also, I don't know if this is pregnancy related, but I squatted down a few times to stir paint or draw out my mural and even though it was only like 30 seconds each time, I felt seriously weak yesterday and I'm limping today in quad pain, ouch!
    Me: 34, FTM, DH: 34
    BFP: 9/30/16, EDD: 6/9/17
  • I just wrote all my symptoms in last weeks thread. I'm sorry for bumping the old one! 
  • @JessyKV - I think I'm to blame for bumping up last week's symptoms thread, sorry!  I totally know what you mean about the king bed/queen bed thing - just recently had the same experience at my MIL's.  Hope the baby kicks get less uncomfortable.
    Me: 34, FTM, DH: 34
    BFP: 9/30/16, EDD: 6/9/17
  • @JessyKV I totally hear you on the bed issue too but we're staying at my parents house and they put us in a full!
      I had some pretty weird emotions going on today though when we said goodbye to DH. DS1 and I are staying with my parents a little longer because I have a conference this week. I am super happy to have the bed to myself tonight and my parents help this week but got emotional when he left. All these terrible "what-ifs" started coming to mind! "What if he gets in an accident on the way home? Could I do labor on my own? How would I deal with DS1?" I'm normally a pretty level headed gal! 
  • I've had inconsistent contractions for the last two days. I wish my uterus would just settle the F*ck down already.
  • +1 to the extra teary club. I'm a crier anyway but lately the smallest things will set me off. I can't even talk about the most random things without tearing up! It's ridiculous!
  • MrsLa3 said:
    Can crying be a symptom? I swear third tri turned me into a big baby. 
    I'm going with yes. I usually have a cold, black heart and lately I'm weepy over really silly things.

Definitely yes, and +1 for the black heart. I don't cry unless I'm pregnant. But right now, I just look at DD and get teary. She's just so precious. My friend had a baby last week, and I got teary. My baby kicks and I get teary.  :/
    Married 8/29/09
    MC: 9/14
    Goober #1 born: 8/17/15
    MC: 9/16
    Goober # 2 EDD: 6/27/17
  • @lmudra DH tells me I have the linea nigra but I can't see it since it's only below my belly button. I ask him for an update on it every few days lol
    Lilypie Maternity tickers
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • All of you ladies that are more emotional and crying lately/this pregnancy . Are you having girls or boys?   I know this is one of those really dumb old wives tales or maybe just me but I've found I'm slightly cold hearted and not emotional with my girl pregnancies and cried over everything with my son.  I'm probably just crazy.  
  • @JessyKV I have zero emotion and I'm having a girl! I haven't cried AT ALL about ANYTHING the entire pregnancy. And I'm kind of mean lol 
    Lilypie Maternity tickers
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Occasional pelvic pressure/pain - either this baby bump moved down or the little guy is getting into position. It feels like I am getting kicked in the crotch - internally. 

Me: 29 DH: 35

Married: 9/29/12

DS #1: 3/8/15

• Girl here.
  • alm52386 said:
    @JessyKV I have zero emotion and I'm having a girl! I haven't cried AT ALL about ANYTHING the entire pregnancy. And I'm kind of mean lol 
    This is me too.  This is my second girl and I'm angry and mean a lot.  I have no heart. I feel like I was never like this with my son! I was so emotional with him.  Could just be a specific pregnancy and nothing to do with the sex of course.  
  • The pelvic pressure is unbelievable since she moved head down. Coupled with fibroid pain and I've mostly been camped out on the couch the last couple of days. Thankfully the fibroid pain seems to be chilling out, unless baby punches it or I get a contraction. 
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • JessyKV said:
    All of you ladies that are more emotional and crying lately/this pregnancy . Are you having girls or boys?   I know this is one of those really dumb old wives tales or maybe just me but I've found I'm slightly cold hearted and not emotional with my girl pregnancies and cried over everything with my son.  I'm probably just crazy.  
    I'm crying over everything and having a girl. 
  • Why is my acid refluxing showing up at night time no matter what!? Ugh. I tried eating foods that wouldn't trigger it, and I am not eating past 7, still shows up. Last couple nights I have woken up in the middle of the night with it. Really thirsty in middle of night too. It definitely could be worse, just annoying. 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • I've been getting woken up by foot and leg cramps every night. I've also had super annoying vagine itching/swelling (got checked out a few times at the OB who is probably over me asking for vaginal exams- nothing abnormal.) 8 more weeks!
  • @JessyKV I'm not crying and I'm having a boy. Same heart of steel as usual. 
  • FSUNole31FSUNole31 member
    edited April 2017
    Swelling, acid reflux and mood swings like crazy.  One second I am perfectly happy one tiny thing that doesn't even matter doesn't go "my way" and it sets me off for hours.  
                                                                              Married 12/17/2011
                                                                                  K born 8/31/12                                 
                                                                                  C born 1/11/14
                                                                  BFP #3 Nov 2014: D&C January 2015
                                                                  BFP #4 Sept 2016: Due May 31 2017