November 2017 Moms

Baby Registry

12346»

Re: Baby Registry

• @peacedancelove I'm having the same issue with trying to prep for the second time around. Right now I've only purchased diapers and wipes. I created a baby registry on amazon mainly for the completion discount and it's more of my checklist. Every couple of weeks I'm ordering a few things from the list. So far my orders only consist of nursing supplies. DD had such sensitive skin so I'm afraid to get too much of anything ahead of time in case this LO is the same. 
  • Has anyone with an Amazon registry noticed a lot of your items becoming "unavailable" before people can purchase them? Maybe I made mine too early, but I've had to replace a lot of items from the Amazon list. I ended up moving a lot of things over to my BuyBuyBaby registry because they don't seems to disappear from the inventory as quickly.
  • Loading the player...
  • @megmralph Yes, occasionally. That's why I've bought some items with low prices or low inventory. The item will still show as unavailable if they are out of stock, but it may come back in stock or you might be able to get it from a different seller if you click on other options. I hate having to check often, but I guess that's the price to pay for people being able to order online.
    It's funny how it's the little things in life that mean the most...not where you live, or what you drive, or the price tag on your clothes... There's no dollar sign on a piece of mind, this I've come to know! *ZBB*

Me: 36 DH 35 
    TTC  9/2016     BFP 12/9/16    EDD 8/21/17    NMC 1/8/16 at 7w6d
    TTC  2/2017  BFP 3/6/17   EDD 11/17/17   DS born 11/25/17 via ECS
    TTC 12/2018   BFP 6/2/19   EDD 2/12/20  NMC / BO at 7 weeks, low progesterone
    TTC 7/2019   BFP 8/21/19 EDD 4/22/20 CP at 5 weeks
    TTC 8/19    IUI #1 w/ Clomid + Ovidrel + progesterone  BFN, IUI 2 and 3 w/ Letrozole + Ovidrel + progesterone,
    IUI 4 Follistim + Ovidrel + progesterone BFP 1/9/20 EDD 9/18/20

AMA, ITP in pregnancy, vWD type II - low Factor VIII, unexplained RPL and secondary infertility
  • For those who have used nursing covers: any recommendations? The shawls look nice and covering moreso than the ones that just go around your neck with a strap.

(More power to all the moms who nurse without covers, it's just not something I personally am comfortable doing)
    I just got a cover from Milk Snob and can't wait to use it. It's the kind that can be used to cover the car seat as well and is stretchy. I had a thicker rectangular one with the girls and it was fine but awkward to put on and bulky. 
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers