May 2017 Moms
Options

Weekend Chat 2-11 & 2-12

13»

Re: Weekend Chat 2-11 & 2-12

• Options
    @thistlenweeds Watching it now! Was so excited to see it in my youtube feed this morning. I missed him and his plaid shirts  :D
  • Options
    @SKZW, that story is ridiculous. What a lazy work around...and it probably will just create packed ice, because it's not supposed to warm up anytime soon. This snow is just...too much. My mother in law was supposed to fly out today, but her flight was cancelled and she is now here until Wednesday. And poor toddler is going stir crazy (as we all are)...it's just awful.
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @RainyDays86, you look totally badass! Ready to kick the shit out of cancer!
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • Options
    @skzw how lazy! as I sit inside my warm home and watch my husband plow our driveway...
  • Options
    Thanks for all the love guys!  Sadly my hair has continued to fall out pretty quickly and the badass look has been replaced by a very patchy view of my scalp (which is hilariously pale).  Oh well, it was fun while it lasted :) .
  • Options
    @RainyDays86 JAMA just had an article about cooling the scalp during chemo to preserve hair - any chance they could set up a sweet cap for you to save the buzz?

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    @mdlorenz yes, that's quite the thing these days! My MO brought it up to me and said that because it's basically very extreme cold on your head for three to four hours she gives her non-pregnant patients narcotic-level pain meds to get through it. So, because my chemo doesn't cause permanent hair loss, we decided not to try. Thanks for thinking of me though!