May 2017 Moms

Re: UO 2/2

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    kayemjay2 said:
     I love all of the chocolates. All of them. Except orange flavored garbage- that's a travesty. 

This! All of this! disgusting!!!!!
    TTC1: May 2015
    Primary IF May 2016; Failed HSG; Scheduled Lap Sept. 2016
    BFP: August 22, 2016/EDD: April 29, 2017
    DD: May 1, 2017
    TTC2: June 2019
    CP September 2019
    Lap and repeat HSG scheduled December 2019
    BFP: November 24, 2019/EDD: August 2, 2020
  • Options
    I'd take a sour candy (sweet tarts specifically) any day over chocolate. 
    Married 03.09.09
    Sweet Baby H 12.21.11
    Sassy Baby P 03.26.14
    Little Brother Due 05.22.17
  • Options
    @nda_roxybabe nope dont like her, and that pictures was terrible... it looked like a bad vegas wedding backdrop

@Jen_Shoes I use to only watch for the commercials and now they just suck anymore. So I probably won't be watching it either. I'll wait and watch the highlight of the funniest commercials on monday.

My UO... political views aside, I think Ivanka Trump is a beautiful women that showcases her ability to work in a high power position and have a family. (granted I know she is afforded every luxury at her disposal...) but the fact that I always see her with her children it makes me believe she's not just pawning them off with a nanny. Hopefully i'm not wrong and she just does it all for show....
    April Siggy Challenge - May BMB - Newborn Fail
    Image result for newborn fail

BabyFruit Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    I only do superbowl for the food. You can catch me online during that time.
    Married 6/5/14 in Ireland
    1st Baby 5/12/17, Henry
  • Options
    @Jen_Shoes like @jayandaplus I'm all about the puppybowl. I don't even watch the commercials or the halftime show.

My UO stems from the miracle whip "debate"...It's duck duck grey duck. None of that goose business!
  • Options
    @nda_roxybabe , I'm "meh" about Beyonce as an artist, but she seems like a pretty cool person and I respect all she's accomplished as a working mother...however...that maternity photo? Horrendous.

@starphish18 , agreed--white chocolate is fine, but it's NOT chocolate. I was craving chocolate a few days ago and a coworker handed me a white chocolate, which I politely took, but kept thinking...but I still want chocolate. 

@Jen_Shoes , I don't care about the Super Bowl even though I live in Boston. But I also don't really like any professional sports, so it's kind of all the same to me. I'm sure we'll end up half watching it and half doing something else. 

@hp_momma , no way...chocolate is where it's AT. 

Mine...I don't get the hype over Harry Potter, Star Wars, Lord of the Rings, etc...obviously, this probably means I'm not all that into sci fi, and I certainly haven't read the books for HP and LOTR...but I don't think the movies are all that great as stand alone entities. Entertaining? Sure. But movies I'd watch multiple times? No. 
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • Options
    @Kipperoo I've seen the Star Wars movies (not on my must see list again). But I've never seen Lord of the Rings or a single Harry Potter movie... or read the books. Right there with you on not understanding the hype. 
    Married 03.09.09
    Sweet Baby H 12.21.11
    Sassy Baby P 03.26.14
  • Options
    @Kipperoo well, HP isn't sci fi strictly speaking. And movies just don't do the books justice. I love HP books. Movies i don't really care for. :)
  • Options
    I think cake balls are overrated.
    1st Baby 5/12/17, Henry
  • Options
    UO: kind of a play off of Beyoncé's maternity shoot fail, but I think most portraits are kind of awkward with the exception of tastefully done family photos...I see friend's maternity shoots in undies and all that it's just weird to me
  • Options
    @hp_momma, I'll give you all of my fruity candy if you hand over your chocolate. 

My UO: I hate cold veggies on a hot sandwich. I'll eat a salad on the side, but no thank you to soggy lettuce on my burger. 
    May Siggy Challenge: Labor Memes

Me:31 DH:32 Married 11/06/10
    DD: Born 8/23/13 (clomid+ovidrel+IUI)
    BFP 9/9/16 EDD 5/19/17

• Options
    Kipperoo said:
    Mine...I don't get the hype over Harry Potter, Star Wars, Lord of the Rings, etc...obviously, this probably means I'm not all that into sci fi, and I certainly haven't read the books for HP and LOTR...but I don't think the movies are all that great as stand alone entities. Entertaining? Sure. But movies I'd watch multiple times? No. 
    Aw, nooo! Love them all!
  • Options
    SKZW said:
    Kipperoo said:

I tend to agree with you on most things... but not this! Say it ain't so! 
    Hahaha...I know I am totally in the minority on this. I accept my fate...
  • Options
    @KMD1106 Deal. Except my peanut butter M&Ms. I'll never hand those over. 
    Married 03.09.09
    Sweet Baby H 12.21.11
    Sassy Baby P 03.26.14
  • Options
    hp_momma said:
    Total got a "sharing size" of those about 30 min ago as my afternoon snack.
    1st Baby 5/12/17, Henry
  • Options
    hp_momma said:
    I'm not a huge pb/chocolate fan anyway. ;)
    May Siggy Challenge: Labor Memes

Me:31 DH:32 Married 11/06/10
    DD: Born 8/23/13 (clomid+ovidrel+IUI)
    BFP 9/9/16 EDD 5/19/17

• Options
    hp_momma said:
    Total got a "sharing size" of those about 30 min ago as my afternoon snack.
    And I hope you didn't share them with anyone but baby! 

@KMD1106 WHAT. Peanut butter and chocolate is the best. 
    Married 03.09.09
    Sweet Baby H 12.21.11
    Sassy Baby P 03.26.14
  • Options
    @nda_roxybabe I think the "sharing size" is definitely pregnancy size. Yes!

I also think cake balls are overrated. How about a slice of cake? I mean, let's not be stingy. Gosh. All this junk food talk is making me hungry.
  • Options
    @kat81 I'm totally with you about Steven Bannon - he really truly scares me.

@Kipperoo I'm with @thistlenweeds that HP movies aren't that good but the books are GOLD. 
  • Options
    I don't like peanut butter m&ms, but I love reese's pieces. Which I just realized is weird, since they're essentially the same thing.
  • Options
    I don't like peanut butter m&ms, but I love reese's pieces. Which I just realized is weird, since they're essentially the same thing.
    I love them both, but they are def different! Taste and size are different, consistency is different... but I suppose that's splitting hairs  ;)
  • Options
    rebecca517-2rebecca517-2 member
    edited February 2017
    @hp_momma I am with you on this one! fruity, gummy, chewy candies over chocolate any day, for me. And PB M&M's are my exception also!

I love Harry Potter but like @thistlenweeds said its all about the books!

I'm a sports fan so I totally watch the superbowl. I'm the UO on this one for sure. 

• Options
    @kat81 , TOTALLY agree on Bannon. I think he's a perfect example of one of the biggest problems with Trump...he's not the most qualified person to be our president (and I'm being generous) and he's surrounding himself by people who are equally unqualified. It's really frightening.

And peanut butter M&Ms are the besssssst. I wish I had some now! One of my coworkers keeps some on his desk in a creepy little M&M man statue, but I don't want them enough to fake a conversation with him for the next 20 minutes (the co-worker, not the statue, haha)...sigh...
  • Options
    starphish18starphish18 member
    edited February 2017
    I thought of one that might actually be an UO. I don't like taking showers. I feel like it's time I'd rather be spending on something else.
  • Options
    I thought of one that might actually be an UO. I don't like showers. I feel like it's time I'd rather be spending on something else.
    Okay, okay, wait... baby showers, bridal showers, or those things you take standing up with the water spraying on you?
  • Options
    Hahaha, actual showers with water. (I'll clarify that post)
  • Options
    @starphish18: haha, just checking  ;)
  • Options
    @starphish18 , I feel the same way about baths...I like my showers because I'm in and out in 15 minutes max, but I don't understand leisurely baths...which reminds me of another UO that I'm sure to be relatively alone in...

I (generally) dislike massages. I think they are boring and find myself almost always wondering how much longer I have left laying on the table...