February 2017 Moms
Options

Weekly Randoms (10/30)

Re: Weekly Randoms (10/30)

• Options
    More than welcome here too @kswiger06
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Can Charlie be a middle name? I think Theodore Charles sounds great! 
    +1

Big Bro 7/14/13
    Little Bro 2/6/17

Pregnancy Ticker   
  • Options
    edited November 2016
    +1 to Theodore Charles
  • Options
    Spicyweiner Spicyweiner member
    edited November 2016
    H just left for 2 1/2 weeks. I'm single momming it, with my 3 year old who seems to have found an unparalleled joy in arguing everything and speaking only in whine. 
    Fuuuuuuuuuck. 
    SO doesn't get why I book the babysitter for "date nights" even though he's not there. Dude, allowing me to get out of the house for 3 hours just to go to a café and SIT in SILENCE...priceless
    Thank goodness the inlaws will be back in town next week! 
  • Options
    Came home after a hell-ish day at work...  Still facing the fall out from the 350 layoffs that happened over the last two weeks.  Was happy to see I got a replacement credit card for an account that had to be closed due to someone accessing my account online.  So, as I dealt with activating that, I went through some other accounts and realized that someone took $1,000 out of my checking account.  WTF?!?  I've been on three different support calls for way over an hour and there is no end in sight.

I could really go for a bottle (or two) of wine tonight.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    I WAS GOING TO MAKE THIS IT'S OWN THREAD BECAUSE IT'S SO IMPORTANT:

ASOS sent me someone else's order. I clearly do a fashion show right?
    Yes ! 
  • Options
    @PerraSucia love the fashion show lol I used to be soooo addicted to ANTM but I hated when they started switching the panel out so much... but I just realized tattoos again. You have a lot more than I thought! 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    @kswiger06  oh man I bet you're bumming they didn't send lingire now :D
  • Options
    I think anything is allowed until someone complains?
  • Options
    @PerraSucia your photo shoot and commentary made my day!
  • Options
    @perrasucia your smise (have no idea how to spell that) is on point.
  • Options
    @PerraSucia you are a treasure! this made me laugh so hard  :D
  • Options
    @Mamallamallama AMEN!!! Just because people enter a job, knowing the risks, doesn't mean that it makes this any easier for them or their families when bad things happen. It means their family members are sitting at home kicking themselves for every single time they had a negative feeling, intuition, or conversation about whether or not now was the time to get out... and now it's too late and they wonder if they had said something, would things be different? I can't even fathom their heartache and pain right now...
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    @Mamallamallama omg who says that?!?! That is awful. My thoughts are with their families tonight.
  • Options
    My heart hurts for all of the families of the killed law enforcement officers. I am so over listening to people say 'they signed up for this job'. 
    Agreed 100%. What a cruel and ignorant thing to say. They signed up to protect people
  • Options
    @Gretchypoo I see it all the time on comments from the articles. 
  • Options
    @Gretchypoo I see it all the time on comments from the articles. 
    That is horrific. 
  • Options
    @PerraSucia YES. Laughing. Out. Loud.
  • Options
    @PerraSucia you get an auntomatic pass through to next week! I laughed so hard i snorted!
  • Options
    @Janefelicity omg have you ever been to Russia or Italy? The worst querers in the world.