June 2017 Moms

AW Ultrasounds! (Post em here!)

Re: AW Ultrasounds! (Post em here!)

• @doodleoodle that's how we do it, too! We have opened the envelope with our family each time and I love it so much!

Me: 36;  DH: 38
    DD: 7; DS1: 4; DS2 due 6-21-17!
    **TW**
    MMC & D&C Aug 2016
  • @soontobemrsdavis I'm loving that u/s of the baby waving to you! 

My anatomy scan is later than normal (I'll be almost 22 weeks) so I'm impatiently waiting until the 9th lol
    IAmPregnant Ticker
  • @belle204 thank you!! It was so cool to see! The tech was so excited too! 

~Declare it..Claim it..It will be!!~

5/9/09
    Lilypie - Personal picture 

Here We Go Again!!

BellaO21
  • We finally got to see our little one and get our ultrasound photo. 19 weeks with a little girl!

Has anyone ever had a face show in their ultrasound photo before? We see one looking at the baby.
    Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker TickerImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
    wifeinraleigh28Xath
  • We finally got to see our little one and get our ultrasound photo. 19 weeks with a little girl!

Has anyone ever had a face show in their ultrasound photo before? We see one looking at the baby.
    Congrats!
    and no, but that's kinda spooky lol. 
    IAmPregnant Ticker
    Mrs.DeRuysscher
  • Anatomy scan today. ☺
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • You guys are making me impatient for my a/s on the 7th!!!!
    Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • @alm52386 My a/s is also on the 7th and I'm getting impatient too! 

Pregnancy Ticker
    alm52386
  • not the best picture of them, but these are from our 12 week ultrasound! I was shocked how good of a profile can be seen! Can't wait to find out in a week and a half if it's a boy or girl! Due June 28.
    Xathwifeinraleigh28soontobemrsdavis
  • @jromell you might want to edit your photos.... all of your important info is visible on them.  Just for your own safety. 
    XathWorkingOnMyNightCheese
  • XathXath member
    Eighth Anniversary 1000 Comments 500 Love Its Photogenic
    @kelsherr  That's exciting.  You may want to crop/edit your photo to edit out your personal information.  
    Lilypie - Personal picture Lilypie - Personal picture Lilypie - Personal picture 
     DS1 - 7/2011, DD 12/2012, DS2 - 4/2014, MMC - 12/2015
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • We even got a cute shot of his, ahem, anatomy lol. Definitely not a shy baby! 
    Pregnancy Ticker
    wifeinraleigh28kahlan82XathThePecks
  • @angelaac8706 well now I know they weren't wrong with mine because her booty shot looks a lot different!
    Lilypie Maternity tickers
    angelaac8706BellaO21
  • angelaac8706angelaac8706 member
    100 Love Its 10 Comments Name Dropper Photogenic
    edited May 2
    Had a growth check at 32wks. Measuring perfectly in the 60th percentile (with a big head though like his daddy)
    Pregnancy Ticker
    gracerieszwifeinraleigh28email2ash
  • BellaO21BellaO21 member
    500 Love Its 500 Comments Name Dropper Photogenic
    Totally forgot to post this one from a couple weeks ago! She has her arm up by her face... and my chin :) 
    IAmPregnant Ticker
    danij0gracerieszwifeinraleigh28email2ash
  • pwool711pwool711 member
    5 Love Its First Comment Photogenic
    this is the latest 2d ultrasound I have of Ryan but was just looking at the baby book and had to snap a pic, this was back in December. Was blown away at how perfect of a profile shot that is 
    wifeinraleigh28gracerieszemail2ash
  • email2ashemail2ash member
    Sixth Anniversary 500 Love Its 500 Comments Photogenic
    Had my last ultrasound today (as long as I don't go late). 35 weeks 4 days 
    wifeinraleigh28BellaO21megsyyx