June 2017 Moms

AW Ultrasounds! (Post em here!)

Re: AW Ultrasounds! (Post em here!)

• Our little lady was on her stomach, face down last sonogram... How do they flip around?????
  • I'm so jealous of all you ladies that get to see their babies grow! Our last u/s was at 9+5 and my OB is making us wait until 20w for the next one  :/ only 7 more weeks to go! Lol 
    IAmPregnant Ticker
    graceriesz
  • I'm so jealous of all these 12/13 week cute profile shots!!!  My placenta is anterior so we didn't get any good pics for our announcement.  Cute babies everyone!!!
  • Had my NT scan on 12/12. Measuring perfectly at my estimated 12 wks 1 day. NT measurement was 1.29. Baby behaved perfectly and the tech got all of measurement in under 10 min. Woke baby up by coughing a bit to get cute shots of the legs. My favorite pictures are what I'm referring to as the "demon" shots of the face. I think they are hilarious. Had the Harmony test done and I'm waiting for results now!
    Pregnancy Ticker
    wifeinraleigh28Xathsilliegirlie143lumilumi
  • @halfthetree they're so cute!!!!  Your tech got a great pic!!
  • @lmudra She sure did!! She showed us their little bellies, faces, toes and ears. So cute! 

The one on the bottom was getting some kicks to the head, poor thing 
    gracerieszitsfine
  • I love this thread! I have to wait until week 20 for 3rd ultra sound.  :-(
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Only 9 weeks in this one. I'm 16 weeks now. Patiently waiting my 20 week u/s[
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Xath
  • I have my next ultrasound on the 31st.  This is the first one I had.  I will have plenty more throughout the pregnancy since I am high risk.  
    Married 2007
    DS - 5/2010
    DD - 6-2013
    TTC #3 - Cycle #9

wifeinraleigh28MistiemorningXath