Anyone with a scheduled section not have to a strep B test? I had to get one with DS even though I had a planned section cause he was breech but maybe it was just in case he turned?! Since I can't have a vaginal delivery, she said we didn't need to do one.
Me: 29 DH: 30
We had a pep talk this morning.
So, I've been sitting at 3.5cm dilated and 95% effaced for a week. Today is my due date and they had me do an ultrasound yesterday to measure him to get an idea of his weight. That came back 9lbs 4oz. Now the Dr is having me come in today at 4 to discuss options. I'm guessing they are going to ask if I want to induce today or wait the week (I have the 26th saved for an induction if he still hasn't come). I'm not sure what I want to do. I'm a FTM, anyone have any advice on inducing or waiting and see if he'll come on his own.
What is up with these babies? Why don't they want to meet us?!