October 2016 Moms
Options

Weekly Randoms 9/12

Re: Weekly Randoms 9/12

• Options
    I kinda wish now I had signed up for a labour buddy. I never cause I thought baby wasn't going to flip head down like my last one and I would have a scheduled c section so I didn't think there was a point in having one. Oh well! 
    I didn't sign up either for your exact reasons. I see it as a plus though. Everyone is my Labor Buddy! 
    Me {32} DH {34}
    Married 05/2014

PCOS baby due October 09, 2016
    Beta #1: 22.5
    Beta #2: 74

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Piperella said:
    So, @Mrscorker, you're saying you'll go on FB to post a birth announcement but you won't go on fb to be our friends in the Oct 16 group?  *sniffles*  I kid, I kid... maybe.   >:)
    Haha. I think I might reactivate this weekend. But regardless, my H and the rest of the family will be posting hella pics so it will be announced regardless of whether I'm on!

Me: 32 & DH: 37
    Married: November 2014
    TTC #1 Since: October 2015
    BFP #1: 11/18/15 - CP
    BFP #2: 2/8/16 - EDD 10/20/16
    IT'S A BOY!!!!
    DS Born 10/16/16

• Options

I've said it multiple times before, but y'all....these pregnancy dreams are no joke. Had the weirdest one last night. Me and unknown dream person are running from some people and make it into some weird park/forest thing and steal a car in front of a cop and speed away, getting lost in this maze of a park. Then we find one of the people chasing us and I legit jump in her car and tear her away with my brute strength, punching her around and slinging her over my shoulder like a bag of potatoes. Then something happens and we're caught and running again and I somehow switch places with the head evil girl chasing us. Like, my brain is in her body so no one knows it's not her, except me. Weird. Super weird. And one of those dreams that I'm dreaming until the second I wake up, so when I do wake up I'm super groggy and disoriented.

Also, H has started this trend of waking up about 10-30 minutes before the alarm goes off. He doesn't bother me or get up, but I can sense when he wakes up and it wakes me up, and I'm all "Dude, you can't wait another 20 minutes? Some of us are being chased by bad chicks in our sleep and need time to fight them off, mmkay?"

Oh sweet release of Weekend, how I long for thee!

Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    @Schell2013 I haven't gotten one either but sort of wish I had one too so if you change your mind and want one, hit me up! 
  • Options
    @Schell2013 - I'm so glad your babe turned head down! I remember discussing it with you on one of the ticker change threads. 

@MRSCORKER - DH and I were just discussing Christmas last night. I want to opt out of everything. We thought about staying home all day and if people want to see us and Reagan, they can come by whenever. All of our immediate family is local, so I don't think it's unreasonable. I just don't think we'll be in the position, financially or physically, to do Christmas. 
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Thanks ladies! I was legit convinced he wouldn't flip cause my kids seem to find their positions early on and keep them!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    @bamacoop I accidentally (and gloriously) fell back asleep from about 8 to 10, and had by far the most ridiculous dream yet.
    It was so nonsensical that I can't even begin to describe it, but I just wanted to comment on your bitchin' story-tellin' skills. I always look forward to when you have something to talk about and reading what you have to say! +1 to magically sensing when FI is awake as well.
  • Options
    @annabenanna I feel your frustration completely. I know exactly what it feels like to have a breech one. 
  • Options
    @annabenanna - Still sending you good baby flippin' vibes! 

And I'm jealous of your fall weather! It's still hot as balls down here!  :s
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Speaking of fall weather it was only plus 15 celsius yesterday afternoon. It's been great not having nasty heat anymore. But I do miss summer already! 
  • Options
    @CopperBoom86 We have been in the low 80s and high 70s lately and I'm considering it cool compared to the 90s+ we had everyday this summer. Bring on the 60s and sweaters and scarves and boots!!   ;)
    Me:33
    DH: 34
    Married: May 2011
    TTC #1: May 2015
    DS: 10/20/2016
    TTC #2: June 2019
    #2 EDD: 2/20/2020
  • Options
    @annabenanna with you there on wishing this dang little one would flip! I've been doing something similar to the "breech tilt" and occasionally forward learning inversions (though those are quite a bit harder for me space wise).

I'm honestly terrified of a c-section. I know I shouldnt be, but it was just never something that was on my radar.... 
    *American lady living in Tanzania.
    DH - Tanzanian Maasai 
    BFP #1 - MC Dec 2, 2015 (@ 9weeks)
    BFP #2 - Feb 2, 2016 --EDD 10/10/16 --Abigail- October 6, 2016. Heart warrior.
    October 2017- Began fostering to adopt T, (DOB:November 19, 2013)
  • Options
    @AllyTheKid Uhhh proof is needed!! :p
    Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    @annabenanna - Still sending you good baby flippin' vibes! 

And I'm jealous of your fall weather! It's still hot as balls down here!  :s
    I feel your misery. It got down into the 80s, but this weekend it's back up to 97. At least it cools down at night.
    Me: 36 & DH: 40
    Married: November 2015
    DD 10/19/2016
    BFP:  8/20/2018 - EDD 5/4/2019
  • Options
    @CopperBoom86 @Schell2013 @kmolleltz, i'm actually pretty shocked this baby is breech because I've been doing barre since the beginning of this pregnancy up until now!  and you know what our favorite workout is at barre?  tilts, lots and lots of pelvic tilts.  This baby is probably super stubborn.  DH is freaked out every time I ask him to help me do the forward inversion.  

• Options
    @LauraPCOS I have no "proof" other than word of mouth, and sweet memories. I ask that you just trust me on this one  ;)
  • Options
    awhh @annabenanna baby must be super stubborn! Fingers crossed he pulls a last minute somersault just for a "told you so mama" hah
    DH - Tanzanian Maasai 
  • Options
    @AllyTheKid, hahahahahaha i love it!  That spell oughta work!  
  • Options
    @LauraPCOS I have no "proof" other than word of mouth, and sweet memories. I ask that you just trust me on this one  ;)
    You just reminded me, I had a friend growing up at school that could do The Carlton and we were on a field trip where we had to take the subway and we convinced him to do it in the middle of the subway car.  Lol I can't remember where we were going or what we were doing, but THAT I can (and the laughing with enjoyment that came from it).
    Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    @LauraPCOS Me too! Sadly, I don't really feel much more rested, but I can't believe that it happened!
  • Options
    @LauraPCOS Oh lord, I can't count how many times I did it at school, or out in public in general... it was a friend-favorite and I couldn't say no! I was still doing it up until a few months ago, but Johnny has put a cork in the Carleton for now. I'm sure FI is grateful to be able to get through a grocery shopping trip without me embarrassing him  ;)
  • Options
    @AllyTheKid lol gotta love when your LO starts saying "No Mommy, just no!"  Now you can be all about The Dab
    Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    @LauraPCOS He's not saying "No", I just don't want him to fall out  :|
  • Options
    @annabenanna  It's starting to feel like fall up here in LA as well!

Driving down the street the other day DH waved his arms out window and exclaimed "It is so FRESCA! We should get out and go do something! Anything!" It was really cute, but the only thing I want to do is have this baby! So we opted for a walk.  

Me: 31 | DH: 43
    BFP #1: 7/15/15, SB: 11/14/15
    Rainbow baby DS born 9/29/16!!
    BFP #3 3/26/18 | Due 12/3/18
  • Options
    Current random thought: I am so excited to move this weekend but I also am so stressed by the fact that everything is so dirty. I dont want to move it into the new house dirty so I have to clean EVERYTHING. (In Tanzania in dry season its impossible for their not to be a layer of dust on just about everything, no matter how hard you try)
    DH - Tanzanian Maasai 
  • Options
    I'm so excited you are moving into your home, @kmolleltz!!!  Sorry about all the cleaning, though.

I just had my hair redone so i'm fresh for the baby... haha.. I am keeping the Jon Snow look but I added blue and teal hidden underlights towards the bottom.  You would only see them if I curl my hair and/or put my hair in a ponytail. Also had my toenails done navy blue glitter with white polka dots yesterday to get ready.
  • Options
    @Piperella I'm totally stealing your polka dot idea. Lol. I was going to have my boss do my toes real quick today but didn't know what color I wanted to do. 

I had my eyebrows waxed today and getting my hair chopped off Thursday. Should be getting one more Brazilian and leg wax in sometime. And then I'm ready and he can come. Lol

E will be 18 on July 24th
    Z was born October 16, 2016
    #3 Due October 9, 2018

MC - November 29, 2012
    CP - November 15, 2014
    D&C for MMC - October 13, 2015

• Options
    It's starting to cool off here in the mitten as well, but I see on the weather channel app that its supposed to be in the 80s this weekend and early next week.. Nooooo :neutral: 
    Before my whole short term disability debacle (for those not on facebook, I accidentally waived short term disability coverage when I waived my medical benefits - dumbass of the year), I was going to go get my hair done and get a pedicure. Now I'm about to buddy up with a box of clairol and hit up the local salon school to get my toes done! I am going to get a gel manicure because my mom got me a gift certificate to a nice salon for my birthday. Thinking I'll do all of this sometime next week and it'll be lovely! :) 
    I have to work all weekend this weekend and between the full moon and the doc that's on I have a feeling were going to be very busy!