May 2017 Moms

Symptoms Thread Week of 9.05

Ok I'm having strange sex dreams, sleeping shitty, pooping my brains out and having tons of vaginal mucous discharge just like with my first just im missing the extreme sore boobs

Re: Symptoms Thread Week of 9.05

• I've got the nose of a hound dog, a few twinges and a lack of a period.  I'm still not really feeling pregnant.  4w5d.  6 weeks was when the symptoms kicked in last time...
    I've heard you can feel baby moving a lot earlier during your second pregnancy so I hope it's true!  It would be awesome to be feeling this one in 10 Weeks or so!
    Married:09/27/14 
    Baby N-Born:10/29/15
    Our Angel: EDD: 05/11/17. MC at 6 weeks
    Baby #2- EDD: 07/18/17

• I cannot stop squeezing my boobs as if it's like an indication I'm still pregnant. I think I cause more pain to my boobs with the squeezing that from them actually being sore. Breast soreness is less this morning but I have this strange butterfly in the stomach feeling. It's like queasiness if not nausea and I'm wondering if it's because i have so much anxiety with this pregnancy or if I'm really quesy. 
  • Loading the player...
  • I am having random yet very vivid dreams, mild nausea, have to poop all the time, and so tired all the time. On top of that all, my seasonal allergies are hitting hard right now.

11.2011 - DS1

02.2013 - loss at 6 wks

06.2014 - DS2

10.2015 - loss at 12 wks

03.2017 - DD

• Nothing at all. Tired a little nauseous that's it.
  • Not too much to report here yet either.  A have some acne breakouts on my face and have had an annoying headache for a few days. 
    @avas_dream LOL about squeezing your boobs constantly.  I literally just did that to see if I have any tenderness yet, nope, still none!
    Me: 33 / DH: 35
    Married: Nov 2006
    DD: Sept 2010
    DS: June 2013
    BFP #3 - EDD 5.13.16
  • I've been crazy hormonal and getting some cramping and morning sickness.
    Mama of 1.5 little boys.
    20. Engaged. Single Parent. College Student in 2017. SAHM.
    Just taking things as they come and doing the best I can for my kids.

Michael Anthony | April 11th 2015
    Baby Boy #2 | May 12th 2017

• @avas_dream I did that with my first I had sore boobs for half my pregnancy and went up two cup sizes so the lack of boob soreness is nerve wracking
  • EXTREME digestive distress. I have pretty vivid dreams all the time, so it's hard to say if pregnancy makes them more so. I do know that I was scared awake once last night...so that's not ideal. 
  • Off and on cramping still, dizziness when I stand up, and super tired. I go for beta #3 on Thursday and hopefully that'll give me some more peace of mind. I am so nervous this time b/c we had a long journey to get here.
    BabyFruit Ticker

DH: 34/Me: 35
    Married: Feb 2008
    DD: June 2011
    TTC# 2: April 2014
    BFP!! 8/29/16 --> EDD: 5/11/17....it's a GIRL!!! :)
  • Ahead of my BFP, I really thought I was about to get my period. So, bloating/cramping, I guess, on Thursday and Friday. But since then I have had this really strange situation of feeling skinny (and I in fact did lost some weight since, say, my ovulation date) and I have not had a lot of appetite compared to usual. My cravings have been for things like fruit and vegetables! I sure hope that holds true for the rest of the pregnancy! I'd love to not gain 40 lbs like I did last time! This is the weirdest symptom and I'm curious as to whether anyone else is feeling like her body is telling her to go on a health kick. Never felt this way first tri with my others.

Also in terms of food, my sense of smell is a bit stronger than usual but not at usual pregnancy levels for me. The smell of alcohol is BAD. I tasted a drop of alcohol (white wine) when I pretend to drink (just licking my lips after pretending to take a sip) and it tasted like vodka. Gross. Then I intentionally had a sip of my husband's beer he ordered at a restaurant, which was a style that I absolutely love. It also tasted off and kind of bad, even though I knew normally I would have loved it. These hormones are working as they ought to!

I have had bad insomnia. I wake up every night at around 4 and have not been able to get back to sleep. I just get up and work. I had bad insomnia with #2 (girl) in the first trimester as well. I didn't with #1 (boy), though I did wake up to pee a lot in the first tri with him, but was always able to go back to sleep easily. So far no real tiredness, though. 
  • Super sore boobs. Every day I think they can't get more sore and then they do. I have a lack of appetite but I'm still getting over a bad cold so I think that's probably why. Nothing else yet but I don't think I'm even 5 weeks yet.
    Me: 33   DH: 42
    DD: 6
    DS: 2
  • Cramping off and on everyday since BFP. Emotions are out of control, I cry at pretty much anything. Exhausted a lot but I'm not sure if that's the no coffee in my system or pregnancy. I'm feel pretty good and that kind of worries me! With my last two pregnancies I felt awful around this time. 

• 5w3d and my boobs hurt, I'm hungry but nothing sounds good most of the time so I just force myself to eat, and this morning I woke up nauseated and have felt like I have a hangover all day. My aversion to plain water started today so it's time to get some Crystal Light packets to make it tolerable. Coffee isn't appealing now but soda is (which I rarely drink) so I may trade in my coffee for Coke Zero for the time being. And I just feel so worn out most of the time. My c-section scar is also sore, which is very strange to me.
    M: 39 H: 40
    DD: 12/31/13
    LO#2 due 5/6/17
  • 5w 5d and I'm stressing out because I do not feel pregnant. TW- I had more symptoms with my blighted ovum and it makes me nervous.
  • 6 Weeks 2 days here - Sore boobs, bloated and constipated (so frustrating), exhausted (like sleep all day and still sleep all night exhausted). Not much nausea, sometimes I will get a whiff of something that doesn't smell good and feel a little queasy but thats it.
  • 5 weeks 5 days for me...I'm still so TIRED (likely intensified by the weaning of caffeine...200 mgs feels like nothing. Bloated, constipated, emotional, and a bit crabby--short fuse with the hubs and my 2 year old, which makes me feel terrible. 
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • 5 weeks today for me. Mild tiredness and sore boobs. Cramping on and off, and it seems my belching has been replaced with farting. Yay!!

Still no morning sickness - the books I've been reading say it really kicks in at 6 weeks, so I guess I've got one more to go.
  • blueberry312blueberry312 member
    edited September 2016
    5w5d
    -super sore boobs
    -tired all the time (I'm usually ready for bed by 8 pm but can push myself to stay up until 10 or so)
    -today is the first day my fatigue is kicking in during the day, usually happens after work
    -waking up in the night to pee (never used to do this)
    -no nausea, but my H mentioned chicken pot pie yesterday and the thought of it made me gag!
    -awful awful acne :(
  • 6w1d. I'm full of symptoms now. Cramps, back pain, headaches, heightened sense of smell, nausea, RLP (already - what the heck?), peeing frequently, shortness of breath. All the symptoms help relieve PGAL brain but they sure don't make me want to do much at home. Plus I've been starving today and I don't know how to make it better. Eating ANYTHING makes my nausea bad but then being hungry also does. So I've eating small things here and there but I've also been pretty hungry all day, 
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    Me: 38 DH: 36
    Married 8/27/2011
    BFP #1 9/28/2011 DS born 5/22/2012
    BFP #2 4/24/2013 m/c 4/25/2013 at 4w
    BFP #3 1/31/2014 DD born 10/14/2014
    BFP #4 1/20/2016 m/c 2/12/2014 at 7w2d
    BFP #5 8/19/2016 DS2 born 4/29/2017
    BFP #6 3/7/2018 EDD 11/18/2018

• 5w4d. Super sore boobs and my nipples will NOT chill out. Like relax, guys. I don't need 24/7 stipples, thankyouverymuch! I'm also peeing every 30-45 minutes (thanks in part to Plant Nanny that reminds me to drink every 2 hours. Fatigue is a little hit or miss, but when it hits I'm feeling it so hard. I'm doing this pregnancy with little to minimum caffeine  (just whatever is in the occasional piece of chocolate or decaff tea). Thankfully no nausea yet except when I eat nuts. I suddenly have a huge aversion to walnuts and almonds which is just super since they arr so great for the baby...sigh. *eats nuts while grumbling*
  • Oh yes, smell! I smell eeeverything too!
  • 5w6d and not much for symptoms yet.  Extreme exhaustion (like I am thinking more like I have narcolepsy and not pregnancy) which I did not have with my first. Occasional headaches and cramping.  No nausea yet though sometimes my stomach feels a little fluttery. Last time it was 6 weeks on the nose that I woke up with all my symptoms so we will see tomorrow. I could do without the all day/night debilitating nausea/vomitting this time! 
                     imageimage
    Anniversary
  • CherylE418CherylE418 member
    edited September 2016
    6w1d here. More of the same for me mostly. Huge/tender boobs, breaking out and super oily skin (and all of my usual skin care is basically off limits now. Ugh), bloated, emotional (literally cried last night because my favorite restaurant closed early for the holiday and I couldn't eat there), mild nausea that just ends with burping, constipated (finally maybe going away), tired, and brief mild cramps off and on. 

Oh, and dreamed last night that I willingly rode a roller coaster because I somehow forgot I was pregnant and woke up panicking and so mad at myself for being so stupid! Took a while to realize it was a dream...doh! 
  • 6 weeks today! Symptoms are aching back, very light nausea when waking up and when very hungry, and very sore breast! 

#1 DD Aug 2014 @39weeks via CS

#2 Due May 2,2017 hopeful VBAC

• 6 weeks tomorrow. Same as my other pregnancies. Tired, yet can't sleep!!! Hormonal, and super happy to already have hemorrhoids.  :s

BabyFruit Ticker
  • So many smells in my big sea of cubicles! Coffee, burnt bagel, strong perfume/cologne, etc. This is not making my queasy stomach feel any better!
    M: 39 H: 40
    DD: 12/31/13
    LO#2 due 5/6/17
  • 5w6d - all I want to do is sleep. I fell asleep last night at 730, and slept right up until my alarm went off. I'm at work now, counting the hours until I can take a nap either on my office floor or in my car!

Married:09/14/13 
    Baby 1-Born: 7/29/15
    Baby 2 - Due: 5/4/17
  • 4w4d here.  Nothing too exciting going on.  I have been congested, not sure if I am coming down with something or if it's pregnancy related.  If I move funny, I do get some RLP, which I feel is early, but who knows!
    I'm sure my normal symptoms will be hitting me in the next 2 weeks.
    BFP #3 - EDD 5.13.16
  • Nothing but mildly sore boobs & more trips to the bathroom.  No morning sickness either. 6 weeks on Saturday... hoping it doesn't hit me like a train at the 6 week mark.  :s
  • I'm only 4 weeks 2 days and I don't really have any symptoms yet other than mildly sore boobs. My boobs were more sore last week when I thought AF was coming though. I've also had lots of creamy CM (tmi)..not sure if that's a symptom.
  • 3+5 here. On and off cramping, but my BFP is getting darker so I like to think of it as implanting itself real good ;) Since yesterday, boobs are getting sore, I'm starting to pee more often and also getting sleepier. The tiredness may be only because I'm not sleeping as good at night now that I'm anxious, but I do expect some serious fatigue soon. Since DD is napping, I should probably jump at the chance to nap too while I can!

• I have been tired the last few days but haven't been able to sleep through the night.  This morning was a gem, woke up at 3 am and couldn't get back to sleep.  My back has been mildly achy as well.
    ***TW***
    Me: 36  DH:35
    Married: 7/10/2016
    TTC#1 - May 2016
    BFP 9/6/2016 - Missed MC 10/20/2016  
    BFP 5/5/2017  - CP
    IVF #1 - June 2017  - Transferred 1 fresh 4 AA embryo.  7/9 Beta #1 - 161 
    <3 Adam <3 Born on 3/18/18

• 4 weeks. Mostly I just notice every little smell. I brought a wax warmer to my classroom because 5th graders were NOT helping my nausea. 

Nothing else. I never had many symptoms with my others, so hopefully it will stay easy!
  • Btw is anyone completely out of breath by just walking two blocks? It's insane but I feel like I need to catch my breath even if I just walk to my office kitchen to grab some water. This was not the case with me in my last pregnancy. I was working 14-15 hours and doing ok. 
  • @avas_dream That happens to me sometimes - it doesnt' seem to be constant or even have a pattern. Sometimes I get out of breath cleaning the house, but can hop on the elliptical for 20+ mins just fine.
  • @hezzer78 exactly. I literally sprinted to
    work this morning and was fine but this evening just walking down the building was like I had a ton of bricks on my chest. I'm also super itchy all over my belly and abdomin area. 
  • A little nausea, super sore books, some rlp, and so very emotional. I am snapping and everyone and constantly wanting to cry. Also today my sense of smell kicked in after someone made something in the break room that made me extra gaggy. This pregnancy I am a lot more anxious so I am happy for the symptoms right now!
  • 5w2d still have sore boobs on and off. It's the worst before I go to bed. Vinegar smells weird to me and if anything has vinegar in it, that's all I can smell.  Although that has started to decrease. I have some weird very mild cramping in my abdomen every now and then. I feel tired but not really more than usual. I work nights as a nurse I'm tired a lot anyway....cutting back on caffeine is not helping!
  • Not really a symptom per se, but today is my birthday so the girls at the office brought in wine for lunch.  I attempted to "sip" it and OMG it was the worse thing ever!  Did not taste good AT. ALL.
    BFP #3 - EDD 5.13.16