May 2017 Moms
Options

Symptoms Thread Week of 9.05

2»

Re: Symptoms Thread Week of 9.05

• Options
    pshaortaopshaortao member
    edited September 2016
    I took DD to an indoor mall playground and all I could smell was some other toddler's poop everytime said toddler was within 10 feet of us. I was seriously judging the parent for not noticing. Pregnancy nose cant be THAT powerful! Ugh.

• Options
    Hey guys! I'm close to the 6 week mark and have no symptoms, does anyone else not "feel" pregnant? It's really starting to worry me.

I've had some minor cramping on and off and some bloating but no sore boobs, nausea or anything. 

I havent gotten the results of my blood test (that I had done a week ago) because my doctor is away.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @Amybee5 Try not to fret! I was the same way leading up to week 6, and then at 5w6d it started ramping up and this week has had more nausea off and on. And everyone is different! 
  • Options
    Amybee5 said:
    Hey guys! I'm close to the 6 week mark and have no symptoms, does anyone else not "feel" pregnant? It's really starting to worry me.

I've had some minor cramping on and off and some bloating but no sore boobs, nausea or anything. 

I havent gotten the results of my blood test (that I had done a week ago) because my doctor is away.
    I have a SIL who didn't know she was pregnant twice until after first tri because of the lack of symptoms. Both babies were fine and healthy. There are plenty of women out there that have minor to no symptoms and that don't experience the most obvious pregnancy ones early on. You got a BFP and that's the only "symptom" you need to worry about for now. Try to relax and just wait for your first appointment. 
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    Me: 38 DH: 36
    Married 8/27/2011
    BFP #1 9/28/2011 DS born 5/22/2012
    BFP #2 4/24/2013 m/c 4/25/2013 at 4w
    BFP #3 1/31/2014 DD born 10/14/2014
    BFP #4 1/20/2016 m/c 2/12/2014 at 7w2d
    BFP #5 8/19/2016 DS2 born 4/29/2017
    BFP #6 3/7/2018 EDD 11/18/2018

• Options
    trissy0105trissy0105 member
    edited September 2016
    constipated. my boobs ache. peeing like a mother* and every night when i get ready for bed, NAUSEA NAUSEA NAUSEA! also. no appetite
  • Options
    Super tired, sore boobies, on/off nausea, and heightened smell. All the normal stuff. 
    October 2014 April Siggy Challenge: Favorite Flower - Lilacs
    BabyFruit Ticker
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    @Amybee5 count yourself lucky if the symptoms don't hit! Mine hit pretty good at 6 weeks last time but I am so thankful I didn't have much for morning sickness.  The only way I could describe it was feeling invaded.  I was so bloated and my boobs hurt, (starting at about 7 weeks) I just felt off.  I get that it's nice to have some symptoms so it feels like something is happening  but for now, count yourself lucky.   I am 5 weeks today and besides a odd twinge and hound dog nose I've got nothing.  I don't 'feel' pregnant yet.
    Married:09/27/14 
    Baby N-Born:10/29/15
    Our Angel: EDD: 05/11/17. MC at 6 weeks
    Baby #2- EDD: 07/18/17

• Options
    @MrsN092714 @vrj0522
    @CherylE418

Thanks for the responses ladies! I haven't shared my news and I'm trying not to "Google" things because it's not always accurate or the best info! This group has been a life saver! 
  • Options
    Started cramping and having some spotting. Ugh. I got hit in the stomach at work Tuesday and cramped up but it stopped. Then today was beyond stressful (I'm a teacher) and I came home and noticed I had started spotting. My OB is closed they said to call if I started spotting but they won't be open until tomorrow. This sucks. 

• Options
    @amybee5 I am in the same boat.. I actually posted this on another thread the other day. Kindve a sore back and maybe I'm more tired? But other than that- nothing!! My PGAL brain doesn't like it!
  • Options
    I'm 5+2 and am not having many symptoms at all. Just sore boobs really. I definitely understand wanting more symptoms so I can really feel pregnant. 
  • Options
    @mborn24 Gah that sucks. Is there an after hours number you can call or something?
  • Options
    No unfortunately. I called my ultrasound friend and she said to not panic because a lot of pregnancies have some spotting in the first trimester. I don't know. I am going to have to go to the ER or phone the OB in the am. 

• Options
    5+4. I'm so SO tired. I just went cold turkey on coffee so I'm sure that has something to do with it! Ha! Mild nausea as well. My last pregnancy, I didn't know I was pregnant until 7 weeks or so because I had zero symptoms! 
  • Options
    5+2 today. I still wouldn't even know I'm pregnant if it wasn't for the unbelievably sore boobs and sensitive nipples. I am also noticing waves of feeling queasy, major pregnancy brain, and some slight cramping. 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    gldunksgldunks member
    edited September 2016
    Super sore breasts... heightened sense of smell...lots of burping....no appetite and no foods sound good. Seriosuly even thinking about any and all food makes me want to puke. Which leads me to my biggest symptom complaint... nausea and vomiting. This is my first pregnancy so I have no idea what's normal but I feel like I *could* puke every minute of the day, I've only actually puked a handful of times but honestly this is miserable. Any 2+ mom's have words of advice? I hate complaining but I'm so miserable! 
  • Options
    @gldunks, I'm sorry you're so miserable! That sounds a lot like me during my first pregnancy. I was averse to pretty much all food and drink and was seriously nauseated 24/7 though I did not throw up much. The advice I can give is do not hesitate to ask your doc for meds to help manage it. I was on Zofran and it took the edge off just enough to be able to choke down a little food and drink. If you find yourself averse to even drinking, try ice chips. Even when I'm super-sick, I can eat ice chips and it helps with dehydration. Also, try to do things to take your mind off feeling so awful. I honestly felt a little better if I was doing something, even just going for a walk or going to my doctor appts. When I would sit at home, laying on the couch, I would focus more on the sickness. And as far as food, even though everything sounds terrible, really search for something that seems like you might be able to eat. I existed on small bites of apple many days because that went down ok. Good luck and don't feel bad for complaining. First trimester can be absolutely miserable but the good news is it usually gets better after a few weeks!
    M: 39 H: 40
    DD: 12/31/13
    LO#2 due 5/6/17
  • Options
    Just got back from my first US. They did not find anything but the uterus is thick and there was an hint of a blip but dr said still too early to see anything. This is such loooong wait! Ugh
  • Options
    I'm 6 weeks. In the last 6 weeks I've gained 6 lbs... I feel very bloated and constipated, I just started taking fiber 3x a day, so hopefully that will help. I feel like I look 3 months already, uugghhh. My boobs have gone from a small c to a small d already!! they are so sore and aching! I haven't felt too tired, except for yesterday. I hadn't had any morning sickness, but then yesterday morning and this morning I felt a little sick, no vomiting though. I've been taking lots of vitamins. 
  • Options
    sore boobs on and off
    hungry- like tummy growling 2 hours after dinner hungry
    sleepy- I keep falling asleep snuggling with my 4 year old, his bed time is 7pm. 
    a little crampy here and threre
    easily weepy- that could also be because DS started pre-school this week
    loving feeling the symptoms! I have to remind myself that its ok to not constantly be feeling each one. Can't wait to see this little bug at my end of the month scan. 
  • Options
    @mborn24 with my first I had bleeding around 5 to 6 weeks and when I had my first ultrasound everything was in there and fine. It was blood for like a day. Hopefully all is well with you
  • Options
    Hi ladies!  Well...I had my first awful experience at the grocery store.  My 6 year old and I ran in there.....really needed to get a good bit of groceries.  Basically ran out because of nausea.....ugh.  I forgot I did that when I was preggo with my 6 year old.  
  • Options
    5w 5d and I'm stressing out because I do not feel pregnant. TW- I had more symptoms with my blighted ovum and it makes me nervous.
    Me too! My blighted ovum my boobs killed right away, cramps, food aversions.... 

I also don't feel pregnant right now. The only slight symptom I can see is....I was very hangry today. I got home from work so irritated, we went out to eat and I was fine... I think it freaked my husband out.  
  • Options
    Just got back from my first US. They did not find anything but the uterus is thick and there was an hint of a blip but dr said still too early to see anything. This is such loooong wait! Ugh
    Hugs. I had to go today and be scanned due to spotting and all they saw was a sac and egg, no blip- no heartbeat. It's so frustrating. My girl did an over the belly ultrasound. They should have done the vaginal to actually see! She said I was measuring at 5 weeks not 6 -and 3 days. So frustrating....
  • Options
    LeilaD123LeilaD123 member
    edited September 2016
    @gldunks  With my son, I had nausea & vomiting the entire pregnancy.  Even though food was disgusting to me, I tried to eat a little something often, so that if have something in my stomach. Really cold ice water helped too. I eventually did go on zofran bc otherwise I could not function. The good thing was that I eventually ate what ever I craved bc I didn't gain too much weight and my OB said to go for it-that I needed to eat whatever I could stomach. 

Hoping this is only in the first tri for you. I just got my first wave of nausea & vomiting tdy so I'm hoping it's short term.  
  • Options
    @gldunks that was my first pregnancy. It was so horrible. Just try to eat small bites of anything because when your stomach is empty is when the nausea is the worst. People say ginger but ginger is gross even when I'm not pregnant so that didn't help. Sour lollipops kind of helped. Really it was only the Zofran that helped completely. It had some awful side effects for me so I didn't take it often but every once in awhile when I knew I needed to eat and just couldn't, I'd take zofran.
    Me: 33   DH: 42
    DD: 6
    DS: 2
  • Options
    No nausea for me yet (knock on wood)  Really tired and have been sleeping like a rock lately.  I've noticed that I get irritated more easily and quickly now too.  Boobs started to get sore, just a little though.  The stomach tingling has stopped though.
    ***TW***
    Me: 36  DH:35
    Married: 7/10/2016
    TTC#1 - May 2016
    BFP 9/6/2016 - Missed MC 10/20/2016  
    BFP 5/5/2017  - CP
    IVF #1 - June 2017  - Transferred 1 fresh 4 AA embryo.  7/9 Beta #1 - 161 
    <3 Adam <3 Born on 3/18/18

• Options
    @TresGatos thank you so much for replying! I am going to try some of your tips. Getting up and walking around does seem to help rather than wallowing in my own sorrow haha :smile: the worst part is at work where no one knows and I won't tell them for a while I have to fake I feel great and everything is fine! But I keep trying to remember I'm not alone and I'm lucky to be pregnant growing this precious baby <3 
  • Options
    @FlyChick and @LeilaD123 thank you both so much for taking the time to reply. I am seriosuly hoping this is isolated to the first tri....you are one strong momma for putting up with that for 9 months! I will try some of your advice for sure and if this keeps up def check into meds. I try not to let my stomach get too empty but forget sometimes then want to cry. Haha. Hope you are feeling ok and have wonderful pregnancies! <3