September 2016 Moms

August Randoms!!!

Re: August Randoms!!!

• RG1RG1 member
    @veramali Blah, sorry about your dad. What an annoying thing to have to deal with when you're ABOUT TO HAVE A BABY. Hoping he figures his crap out!
    Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker
  • Loading the player...
  • I swear I've been trying to decide what to eat for lunch for the last 1.5 hrs. Decisions, decisions. 
  • I can't remember the sns, but congratulations on the beautiful babies, ladies! I'm glad that after some of you had some dramatic situations everyone is doing well!

@VeraMali I sincerely hope that your brother puts your dad in his place in a way that cuts down the drama!

@TheTamedShrew I am hoping that in your case they just felt that it was more an update and they didn't need to reply- not that they don't care

Let's get it together, extended families!

@camichael84 I hope you had over-all an excellent birthday yesterday!

@seitzy3 good luck, I hope everything is going well right now!
  • @AnnaS930 oh yeah, that whole season is def a mess. Im surprised Jenelle got to this point before Leah actually. And I completely forgot you had said there was 2 hours of OG, Im taking a cue and watching that over the next few days (with gelato if I can get to the store)!

Pregnancy Ticker

July: Patriotic Fails

england independence day 4th of july july 4th
  • @yellowrose314 That's amazing!!!!!!!!!!!! Congratulations!!! All you hard work paid off  :D
  • @yellowrose314 - We all knew you could do it!!  HOORAY!!!
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • RG1RG1 member
    @yellowrose314 Woohooo!!! We knew you could do it smartie pants 
  • @yellowrose314 Woohoo!  Congratulations!!!!!!!!  :)  :)   :)
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Congrats @yellowrose314!!!!  That's awesome!  Enjoy all the naps and relaxing you deserve! :)
  • Ok finally caught up.

I can't remember everyone I want to tag but congrats to everyone with beautiful new babies! I'm getting serious baby envy knowing I still potentially have 4 weeks left. 

Good luck to everyone having their little ones soon! Hopefully everything goes smoothly! 

@yellowrose314 congratulations on passing your NCLEX. That is such an amazing feeling to be done with that hellish exam and officially an RN! 

@VeraMali that's incredibly selfish of your dad to be putting more stress on you right before your c-section. I hope your brother at least made him understand that he isn't up here playing favorites but here to help you guys out. You're way nicer than me at this point because I probably would have made some snide comment about how if dad and stepmom were more helpful and involved maybe brother would have more time to see them as well. 

@UnwritteN12 I'm glad your procedure went well. I avoid the dentist as long as possibly because it gives me so much anxiety and I just hate it there! 

• @seitzy3 keep us posted! Hope everything goes as planned for you and we get to see Ava soon!!!
  • Congrats @yellowrose314!!!! That's super exciting that you passed, woot woot!!  :#:smiley:

Pregnancy Ticker

July: Patriotic Fails

england independence day 4th of july july 4th
  • @yellowrose314 YES!!!! Congratulations <3 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Congratulations @yellowrose314 - RN 
  • @yellowrose314 Yay! Congratulations! Enjoy relaxing and resting the rest of your pregnancy knowing you are an RN! :smiley:

• @VeraMali how incredibly annoying. My H mom is like this. His brother bought a new, beautiful home, and his mom got mad because she thought he should GIVE her his old house.  She wasn't even happy for him and his family. 
  • Congrats on all your hard work!! @yellowrose314 That must be such a wonderful feeling to be done!! 
  • Question : Is anyone opposed to being induced? And if so, why? There is a lady at my job who is opposed to them dramatically talking about how your body obviously isn't ready and it greatly raises the odds of having to have a csection. 

I'm jw if anyone feels like that here. Obviously this would only be someone who doesn't have a medical reason to have an induction (baby size, GD, pre e, etc) and also doesn't feel like they are dying/ on medical bed rest. 
  • I can't remember if I said this on the board or just responded in my mind but congrats @yellowrose314!!! I'm so excited for you!!!
  • Congratulations @yellowrose314

Me: 26     DH: 25
    DS1 -- 9/30/2016

• @PoodleDoodleOooI love that photo!!!  So cute.