March 2017 Moms

AW - Announcement

Re: AW - Announcement

• We plan on getting our boys matching "big brother" t-shirts and getting a few pictures of them together. The headline will read, "Ben is teaching Ezra all the tricks of his trade". 
    kap1988BelcherEarsCanadianintheSouthdubcompanion
  • *bump* for @pandalily and others 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

*TW* - BFP & MC in March 2016.
    BFP in June 2016; EDD March 2017.
    Samuel born February 2017! 

pandalily
  • Thanks @EnglishTeacherMama! Should have searched. Sorry!
    married 10.10.14 @ Turks & Caicos
    yorkie mama to Oscar
    FTM EDD 3.12.17
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • No worries @pandalily--I can never make the search limit itself to March 2017, so it's not a perfect system. 

*TW* - BFP & MC in March 2016.
    BFP in June 2016; EDD March 2017.
    Samuel born February 2017! 

• These are all so cute! Also, bumping this to the top so people go here instead of the other one
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • @mcdonald-bailey is that the JellyCat bunny with the bell in it? If so we have the exact same one, I bought it for my daughter when I was about 8 months pregnant :) Such a sweet annocument too, I don't think anyone can read that onesie and not get some tears in their eyes. 
    jem89
  • Bok Bagok said:
    @mcdonald-bailey is that the JellyCat bunny with the bell in it? If so we have the exact same one, I bought it for my daughter when I was about 8 months pregnant :) Such a sweet annocument too, I don't think anyone can read that onesie and not get some tears in their eyes. 
    Yes it's the same one. It was actually the only toy I bought for my last child who we lost late so I feel like I had to include it. Although, my sister told me it looks like I'm announcing its a girl. I still don't know what I'm having yet. 
  • Bok BagokBok Bagok member
    500 Love Its 100 Comments Name Dropper Photogenic
    edited August 2016
    @mcdonald-bailey I kinda had a feeling that the bunny was for your little girl. I don't think it looks like an announcement for another girl. To me it's clear that the bunny is on the side of the sister onesie and so representing her. Just beautiful. 
    Jparisi926
  • Bok Bagok said:
    @mcdonald-bailey is that the JellyCat bunny with the bell in it? If so we have the exact same one, I bought it for my daughter when I was about 8 months pregnant :) Such a sweet annocument too, I don't think anyone can read that onesie and not get some tears in their eyes. 
    Yes it's the same one. It was actually the only toy I bought for my last child who we lost late so I feel like I had to include it. Although, my sister told me it looks like I'm announcing its a girl. I still don't know what I'm having yet. 
    Is this the same sister that knows what you're having?
    Married DH 12/31/13
    BFP#1  1/21/14 ended in loss DNC 3/5/14
    BFP#2  7/2014 Baby Girl born 4/15/15
    BFP#3  2/10/2016 natural mc 2/27/2016
    BFP#4 6/25/2016 Due 3/2/2017
  • Oh I just took that picture :) 

SaveSave
  • @mrsyimster that's adorable!
    BabyFruit Ticker
    mrsyimster
  • @kami6887 your son is adorable
    @mrsyimster I definitely get it.. so cute!
    kami6887mrsyimster
  • @mrsyimster I totally get it! I need to think of something cute like this to do. 

DH and I are not cutesy photo people, so we don't want to be in our announcement (but I think it's cute for couples that do!) and this is our first, so no adorable big brother/sister photos either. We are getting to the point where I need to start thinking about how to announce.... but I honestly am coming up with a blank! 
    mrsyimster
  • @danibanani16 try pinterest for ideas!

SaveSave
    JustAnotherUsername16
  • @Spartanrd4 I really like these! Leave them without text, please! They're lovely & subtle, which is a super classy way to announce.
    Spartanrd4mrsyimsterpandalily
  • edited August 2016
    Me 29 I DH 28
    Married in April 2007
    One Furbaby - Adorable Pitt Mix
    15 Months TTC....2nd Cycle of Letrozole - Success!
    Expecting our first two little miracles - Boy/Girl Twins! - EDD March 3, 2017
    High Risk Pregnancy - Type 1 Diabetic; Hypothyroidism; Di/Di Twin Pregnancy

Pregnancy Ticker

Anniversary

• Here is our idea for our announcement! We are talking pictures in two weeks!!

AHHHH I LOVE THIS!!!!!!!

SaveSave
    JustAnotherUsername16
  • Lol I'm pretty sure they are fake! (Decoys)  :D

Me: 26 Hubs: 28

Married: 6/6/15 <3

BFP: 7/11/2016  EDD: 3/22/2017

Pregnancy Ticker

• @DaniBanani16 They are decoys! My husband and I both hunt so it is right up our alley!
    JustAnotherUsername16SienaCdubcompanionBurrberrymum