March 2017 Moms

Symptoms Thread: Week of 07/25

What's new this week, ladies?

Re: Symptoms Thread: Week of 07/25

• chrlyrchrlyr member
    I had light cramping basically all night last night and this morning. I chugged a massive amount of water and that seems to have helped, but it's making me nervous. I cramped off and on with DS, but not like this. No bleeding or anything thus far, so fingers crossed it stops. 

As for the m/s, after puking once on Friday night, things have been pretty quiet. I got gaggy a couple of times yesterday, but was fine otherwise. Boobs are still sore, but now it's more of a constant thing instead of intermittent like in weeks 3-4. 

I think the fatigue, bloating and more frequent urination are starting to come on (finally). 
    DS 12.02.11

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • The puking... good lord the puking. I feel like the worst mother in the world because I am SO sick at night, I can't even make my kid dinner. He definitely got cereal last night, because being in the kitchen alone sent me running to the bathroom. Calling the midwife this morning to see if I can get something to help me function. 

On top of that there is the daily headaches, and heartburn (which I have never suffered from before in my life and am really not a fan of).
  • kjd291kjd291 member
    Nausea. Constant nausea.  lower back ache, crazy sense of smell that makes me more nauseated-I especially hate flowery smells like deodorant or candles. And thirsty all the time. 
  • @chrlyr FX it's nothing and everything is going great for you :)

I remember someone mentioning this previously, but I get these sharp jabs of pain in my uterus/lower abdomen area whenever I roll over or stretch in bed. It's such a strange feeling!
  • Nausea, loss of appetite & then getting it back, sore boobs that overnight got bigger. Oh and since they've never really gone away since I had my daughter, I should buy stock in Preparation H. :-/

****TW Signature****
    BabyFruit Ticker
    DD born 04/28/2002
    Married DH 03/25/2017
    1st MMC 08/13/2016 2nd MMC 02/14/2017
    BFP 06/16/17 Rainbow DS Born 02/05/2018

• I just feel like I have to eat or I'll get sick so I'm eating all the time. So basically my symptom is hunger? Then bloating from all the eating. Besides that, I have none of the other symptoms I had with previous pregnancies which included sore boobs, nausea, and loss of appetite.
  • Just hanging over the toilet at any given time of the day. Other than that and the bloat, nothing much new. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Oh, my. Gas - first, and foremost. Bloat, cramping, lower back pain. Mild nausea in the mornings. Mild boob soreness off and on. And, a whole lot of peeing. I do drink a lot of water, though. All this at just 5 weeks. Oy. 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Yes to the bloat! Dear god, my pants don't even fit right and I'm only 6 weeks pregnant. 
    The nausea comes and goes, but it's more "gaggy" than "pukey" for me. 
    Mild cramps just give me anxiety and I over-analyze every little pain.
    But omg the exhaustion... How am I supposed to survive a day of work without taking a nap? 
  • Feeling nauseous today...generally only get it a couple times a week, but man do I feel yucky. I know eating will help, but nothing healthy sounds good. I'm gagging just thinking about my lunch. I have a headache too, but that's probably because I'm hungry. Also, sooooo tired.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • nauseous. so nauseous.
    Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • So nauseous...nothing sounds good to eat and I need to eat something...had Cheerios, ginger ale and water this morning...DH is making burgers for dinner and that sounds so bad to me right now...ugh...functioning at work is hard because I just don't feel good
    Me (37) Hubby (39) Married since 4.2009
    EP:  2.17.2016
    DS:  3.4.2017

Pregnancy TickerDD: due 7.16.2019

• BelcherEars said:And lastly, a good WTF to my left boob which has decided to grow faster than my right boob. 

I can't get out of the box, sorry.

I have the SAME problem except my right one is growing faster. I am afraid if this keeps up I will have to start stuffing the left bra cup. I am actually really nervous! What gives??

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Not sure if my right boob is bigger but it definitely hurts more than the left. 
  • New symptoms - dry mouth all night. I keep waking up with my heart racing and the need to chug water.  I am also dizzy and lightheaded very easily. I am drinking over 60oz of water a day but apparently that is not enough. 

Pregnancy Ticker
  • I just feel like I have to eat or I'll get sick so I'm eating all the time. So basically my symptom is hunger? Then bloating from all the eating. 
    This is what my m/s is. It's weird, I feel so sick and the only thing that helps is eating. Then at night I can't sleep because I'm so bloated from all of the eating. 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • I'm still being slammed with fatigue. And my appetite is finally receding. Other than that, not too bad here otherwise.
  • @ngcsugirl1112 Same! I was wondering to myself on the way into work this morning "how do people work like this for the whole first trimester?!". But clearly I need to suck it up because people do it every day and I am nothing special lol!
  • Jen524Jen524 member
    Feeling tired and get nauseous if it has been awhile since I've had something in my stomach.  Blah.
    BFP #1 7/1/2009 ~ EDD 3/9/2010 ~ Ella Adeline (7lbs 4 oz, 19.5 inches) 3/5/2010 csection (39w3d)
    BFP #2 7/13/2011 ~ EDD 3/16/2012 ~Aubree Olivia (9lbs 1oz, 21 inches) 3/15/2012 VBAC (39w6d)
    BFP #3 5/15/2014 ~ EDD 1/16/2015~Addison Isabelle (9lbs, 0oz, 21 inches) 1/25/2015 2VBAC (41w2d)
    BFP #4 7/20/2016 ~ EDD 3/25/2017 ~ Malachi Mathew (10lbs 0oz, 22 inches) 4/4/2017 emergency csection (41w3d)

• sammajane19sammajane19 member
    edited July 2016
    i have nausea on and off, and mild twinges+cramping occasionally as well.  usually when i'm hot and humid, haven't eaten in hours OR have eaten too much. it's a delicate balance. it also seems to settle in at night. in the mornings i'm fine. but i definitely have  food aversions (beans, omg NO) and my gag reflex is on point. i'm still loosing a lot of hair, but after reading that it's normal (or that it can be a side effect of fertility drugs, which i took) i'm not too worried about it. oh, and the gas. good lord!
    Me: 29 | DH: 31
    TTC Since: Nov. 2015
    Dx: PCOS
    Clomid + Ovidrel, Round I: BFN
    Clomid + Ovidrel, Round II: BFN
    Clomid+Ovidrel, Round III: BFP! 7/5/16

• My left boob has always been bigger. Pregnancy and nursing only made it more apparent, sorry to say!  
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • 6 weeks tomorrow. Peeing up a storm and drinking tons of water. I get nauseous if I haven't had enough water. Appetite is fine but gas overnight has been bad. Boob soreness is pretty mild.
  • Still have intermittent nausea and peeing all the time. Today my boobs are crazy sore and I'm completely exhausted.
    Team Green turned Pink!
    Samantha - 4/5/2017

• So. Damn. Tired. All the time. It just doesn't stop. I normally clean up on the weekends but I've done squat for the last 2. I have to get up from my desk at work and go take a short walk just to function. Also nausea, but no barfing thank goodness. Finally started waking up in the middle of the night to go pee.
  • I feel like I'm in the minority here, but I am still not really having any major symptoms. I'm 6w5d and just have fatigue off and on. Not super consistent though. My boobs definitely seem bigger, but aren't sore or anything. I do have some bloat though. Fo sho. 
    Me: 32 DH: 33
    Type 1 Diabetic
    DS: Born 2/18/17
    TTC #2: Jan. 2018 BFP: 3/27/18 EDD: 12/6/18

Pregnancy Ticker
  • kelizrkelizr member
    @mcdonald-bailey I'm the same way. It's like emergency hungry. Doesn't make me get sick, but makes me feel awful until I shove stuff down. Even if I just ate barely an hour before!

Pregnancy Ticker

• chrlyrchrlyr member
    I needed a nap yesterday, but no fatigue in sight today. M/s appears to be on hiatus as well. I had a touch of nausea around week 5 with DS and then never again. FX I conquer the hormones this time around, too.  :p
    DS 12.02.11

Pregnancy Ticker
  • So hungry!!! All I do is eat and at this rate I'm going to gain 60 pounds this pregnancy.  I'm sure morning sickness is going to hit any day though and I'll be miserable.  
  • I am having the worst case of acne on my chin. On and off nausea. Bloat.  Left boob was throbbing today. I don't get the boob thing....cool your jets, you won't be needed for a while. 
  • bloat is insane. nausea starting to creep in there, but not full fledge yet. I'm sure in the next week, I'll be suffering with n/v if this is anything like the first two...
  • @BelcherEars I definitely hear you with the growing, sore boobs. My issue is with righty growing faster than lefty. I JUST bought new bras a few months ago and wasn't expecting these things to get this big, this quick! 

For me, I'm getting some intermittent nausea, nothing too bad thankfully. I had 8+ years of morning sickness when dealing with some GI problems, so maybe I got it out of the way early. I have been getting some awful headaches lately. It feels like a terrible hangover, without the fun the night before. Freeze pops have been a lifesaver, both to satisfy a little sweet craving without going overboard, and it seems to help me with the nausea and headaches. I'm hoping to get a decent night's sleep tonight!
    DH: 29
    Me: 27
    Married 9/20/14 
    BFP: 7/3/16
    EDD: 3/13/17

BabyFetus Ticker

• Few days light cramping on and off. Since Saturday my stomach is constantly growling no matter what or how much I eat. I eat and with the hour my stomach is growling like I haven't eaten all day