May 2016 Moms
Options

Late May Due Dates

Re: Late May Due Dates

• Options
    @lionstigersbears I'm not sick but totally relate. My seasonal allergies have come on with a vengeance and I have had a nonstop sinus headache for two days now...so much worse when you are nine months pregnant!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    I'm not sick but DH has a bulging disc in his back and we have a toddler. It's so tough when neither of us is up to chasing her! 

@Norway23 glad baby is ok!

Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker

BFP 1: 9/15/2013 | DD 5/23/2014
    BFP 2: 9/15/2015 | EDD 5/26/2016

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    swflJDswflJD member
    @littlebb22 My seasonal allergies have been terrible lately, too. I agree,  it feels so much worse when you're 9 months pregnant and already miserable!
  • Options
    swflJDswflJD member
    I'm still here.  Today's my due date and still no baby, so I'm sure I'm going to be bombarded by texts all day!  :s  I'm about to go to the doctor, and there's a good chance she's going to schedule me for an induction later this week.  I've had some blood pressure issues the past couple of visits, and last week she tentatively put me down (on her books but not with the hospital yet) for an induction this Wednesday, depending on how things go at this appointment.  Either way, these last couple of weeks seem to have taken SOOOOOOOOOOOO long!
  • Options
    Still here. Like @swflJD today is my due date as well. No sign that labor is anywhere in sight. At long as he comes before a potential induction, I am okay with him showing up late. :)

Me: 31

DH: 29, SA - Great

Married: June 12,2011

TTC #1: 1/2014

Diagnosis: Hypothalamic Amenorrhea

Treatment: Clomid:  50mg, 100mg, 150mg - not successful and not monitored

Menopur 75ml (upped to 112.5ml), Ovidrel, & IUI  IUI #1 8/31/2015

9/15/2015: BFP HCG - 400, 9/17/2015: HCG - 827, 9/21/2015 - HCG 3,327!
    Heartbeat 10/2/2015: 118bpm
    DS: 5/27/2016

TTC# 2: 12/2017
    BFP: 4/20/2018
    EDD: 12/29/2018
  • Options
    VS2016VS2016 member
    Still here and before I could make it to my classroom, 6 different staff members made comments about me still being at school.  Not amused! lol 
  • Options
    Still here as well. Due date was last week. Chances are we'll be induced later this week after my next appointment on Wednesday. We had some funky blood pressure readings as well @swflJD for the past couple of visits. I just wish everyone would stop asking me if he's here yet. Obviously he isn't, because if he was you would know. Then family has a problem with me working up until the end all of a sudden because it's "too stressful" when really it's the constant texts asking me how we're doing that's making me stressed.
  • Options
    Still here. Due tomorrow. Lots of signs of labor for over a week so for those who aren't dilated or experiencing contractions don't feel too bad. It doesn't mean squat!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    js8812js8812 member
    Still here.  I was due last Thursday.  It was so annoying marching into work this morning.  My MIL is great, but I'm getting annoyed of her texts about baby.  She literally has had her bag packed for weeks.  She lives 2.5 hours away and I want her to just wait until we give her the OK to come, but I doubt she'll listen.  I'm going to refuse visitors for at least the first couple of hours.

I'm feeling grumpy today!
  • Options
    My EDD is this Thursday, and I'm kind of annoyed that FIL is driving in today. He's very nice but super awkward. (See text from last week below!) I'm glad he isn't planning on staying with us. I'm seriously over being pregnant but also not prepared for this baby. Need to finish some things in the nursery, make more freezer meals, finish packing my hospital bag, wrap up a bunch of laundry etc... 

Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker

BFP 1: 9/15/2013 | DD 5/23/2014
    BFP 2: 9/15/2015 | EDD 5/26/2016

• Options
    Still here, due date was yesterday with zero signs of impending labor. I have an appointment tomorrow with a scan, and am hoping they won't push induction (as long as baby isn't in distress of course). And...still working.  :s
  • Options
    I had my appointment this morning. If baby boy isn't here by Tuesday (since Monday is a holiday and they are closed) we will do a sonogram to check my fluids and placenta and then do an NST to make sure baby is doing well. She said we will talk induction dates of Wednesday or Thursday, but I am going to push for Friday or Saturday. I prefer Saturday so I can have my best friend there. She can always make me laugh no matter the situation, and laughter IS the best medicine.

• Options
    arj14arj14 member
    I know I just posted in the other thread yesterday, but 39w1d and had my weekly appointment today.  Last week my BP was a little high for me so they had me give a urine sample that had trace amounts of protein.  Today was also a little high for me so I got to give another sample but hopefully everything is still kosher.

I've had some seasonal allergy problems the last couple weeks  - just one side of my nose or the other being stuffed up and sinus headaches from that, but last night was awful awful awful.  I could barely sleep.  I'm definitely picking up some Claritin or Benadryl this morning before I get to work. 
    Anniversary

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    @arj14 I hope something helps with the allergies. I have to take prescription meds for allergies, over the counter stuff doesn't work.

• Options

Still here! Due on Friday. Things seem to be progressing - intermittent mild contractions in my low belly for the past several nights. Just need to keep her in past Tuesday so my husband doesn’t have to share a birthday! Then I will be beyond ready to get this thing out. Earlier my midwife was talking about scheduling an induction in case I go late, and I was like, let’s just wait until 41 weeks and see where things are. But now I’m totally getting the thing where every day longer feels like an eternity, and ready to schedule an induction ASAP after 41 weeks, just in case I go that long!

• Options
    Still here, as expected. My due date is Friday so not late but getting close! DS came at 40+6 so I've been down this road before. I had hoped this little one might surprise us slightly early but it looks like she will be either on time or on time for me (aka late!). I went for an NST last night because she had me worried but all is well. No labor signs which I'm thankful for ... prodromal labor with DS was the worst!

In other news, I took out my nesting instincts in the yard this weekend. Weeded, edged, planted, mulched...the works. I'm paying for it today and still need to catch up on my usual weekend housecleaning but I'm so glad we spruced up the yard before baby!
    Me 27 | DH 28
    DS October 2014
    #2 May 2016
  • Options
    Oh hello due date... No baby? Oh that's what I thought. Appointment today and going to try to get my Dr to induce me this weekend. 
    DS #1 2010
    DS #2 2011
    DS #3 2014
    DS #4 2016
  • Options
    Still here, 39 weeks tomorrow. I was put on bed rest yesterday because of blood pressure. So my midwife wants this baby out asap, but I'm not allowed to do any activity to hurry it along. No dilation either! So much fun.
  • Options
    KSkeldKSkeld member
    This board is making me feel so much better - I woke up feeling so done with being pregnant, even though I'm not due until Thursday I feel so behind! I need to keep reminding myself to enjoy this quiet time, but I just want to meet my baby! 
  • Options
    I agree with you, @KSeld, all these posts are totally helping me out today! My due date is this Thursday! but baby girl seems pretty cozy in there... no signs of labor yet. I'm GD so at first they said they wouldnt let me go past 40weeks - but i had an ultrasound last week that confirmed shes in a good position and will weigh around 7lbs so they are now treating me like a normal patient and said they would allow me to go to 42weeks. :( kinda sad about that if im honest! Oh well, at least i know she is okay :) i just keep telling myself that all good things take time! :) 

• Options
    Still here!  40+1 today and no signs of baby coming anytime soon.  I have an appointment Thursday to do an NST and check fluids.  If all looks good to keep waiting, we will be scheduling an induction for next week.  Hoping baby comes before a scheduled induction, but if not I am trying to decide if we'd want to induce May 30, 31, or June 1.  The way our OB's due it is they start induction at night so the most likely birthday would be the day following induction.  I'd rather this kid just choose his/her own birthday this week sometime!  

Oh and sleep is a foreign concept now. I maybe got 2 hours last night, and definitely not more than 30 mins at a time.  I know this will probably be way worse with a newborn but having my body fight sleep for no reason is extremely annoying!  
    Me: 29      DH: 38
    Married: May 26, 2012
    BFP: September 10, 2015
    EDD: May 22, 2016
  • Options
    i'm 39 weeks today so still got another week to go! I just had an appointment today and everything looks good, I haven't had any cervical checks so I have no idea if I'm dilated but I haven't had any real signs of labor so I guess we'll just have to be patient! :)
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    KSkeldKSkeld member
    VS2016 said:
    Whelp, contractions have been five minutes apart lasting one minute for two hours.  Heading to the hospital hoping this is not a false alarm. 
    Good luck! 
  • Options
    Good luck @VS2016 !!
    Me: 29      DH: 38
    Married: May 26, 2012
    BFP: September 10, 2015
    EDD: May 22, 2016
  • Options
    @VS2016 I hope you are well on your way (if not already!) to meeting your baby! 
  • Options
    js8812js8812 member
    Good luck @vs2016!!
  • Options
    Good luck @VS2016 !
  • Options
    The anxiety hit me last night. I think I've kept myself so distracted with DS and housework and to do lists that I haven't really let myself think a whole lot about giving birth. When I look back on giving birth to my first I have a huge sense of pride...it's the hardest most amazing thing I've ever done. Framing it that way doesn't take away that I vaguely remember what it was like in the moment (incredible and overwhelming are the words I would use, so that I'm not digging myself a deeper hole) so...yes...anxiety is high today. Deep breaths, it's just one day, whenever that day comes.
    Me 27 | DH 28
    DS October 2014
    #2 May 2016
  • Options
    arj14arj14 member
    Good luck @VS2016 and @thismakes4 !!
    Anniversary

• Options
    js8812js8812 member
    Ahhh!  Good luck everyone.  Can't wait to see the new babes!
  • Options
    Yay for all the labors! Good luck everyone!!!
    Baby # 1: BFP 10/26/12: Baby girl born 7/1/13
    Baby #2: BFP 9/2/15: EDD 5/15/16
  • Options
    Good luck ladies! I'm due May 26th and ready for this baby to make its debut!!  :D