July 2016 Moms
Options

Week of 4/25 Randoms

Re: Week of 4/25 Randoms

• Options
    It messes with my mind that we start weekly randoms on Monday. My type A brain says the new week starts on Sunday. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I was up from 1:30-5:00 last night.  I called out of work today because I'm too tired.  I have no idea how I'm going to function after this baby gets here.  
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Me: 29 & Husband: 36                                                         
    Married: October 2014
    NTNP: April 2015 - June 2015
    M/C: June 2015
    TTC #1 since September 2015
    BFP: 11/9/15 - EDD: 7/24/16
  • Options
    For the last 7 weeks straight Monday's have been my Friday's so I will gladly accept all of the Monday mornings! 
  • Options

Add me to the list of exhausted Mamas-to-be! Turned back & forth all night trying to get comfortable and then had a nightmare that I lost the baby. Woke up at 4am and laid awake needing to pee but afraid to go to the bathroom. Have a busy day at work today and an event that I am a chairperson for tonight - I'll be so thankful when today is over!

• Options
    I'm with you guys. I need to say that I miss coffee, lots and lots of coffee.  It makes me a better and nicer human being.
    July Siggy Challenge

BabyName Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    So this may have already been brought up in BTDT mom's thread....But what are you guys planning on wearing after delivering/showering/whatever. I thought about a boxer/button up top pj set. Is that overkill? Should I be wearing less with skin to skin? We don't plan on having hospital visitors so I'm not worried about looking put together. Just not sure what to expect...
  • Options
    kellz14 said:
    mkl1010 said:
    Sometimes I pretend I'm looking at my phone at work but I'm really just staring at my belly 
    Who posted that picture a few weeks ago of the seagull staring at its belly? I need to save that. That pretty much sums up my life now.
    I believe that was @pinklady2015. :)
  • Options
    mandyjuliemandyjulie member
    edited April 2016
    @shannondee I brought tanks and jersey shorts, plus my bathrobe. But that was winter time. I plan to live in tanks and shorts again. I wasn't all that comfortable in the gown but if you are, that works, too.
    DD1: Born January 2013
    DD2: Due July 12, 2016
    Two rescue dogs 

BabyFruit Ticker

July 2016 - July Siggy: Weird Hot Dog Situations
  • Options
    I'm debating playing hooky from work one day this week. I haven't take off any sick days this pregnancy and have only had the scheduled holidays (thanksgiving, Christmas, New Year's Day) off. I'm the type though that worries I will actually get sick after faking it. Mental health day or suck it up? 
  • Options
    @PinkLady2015 yessss! - haha thank you
  • Options
    Is it ridiculous as a FTM I didn't realize I could wear something other than the gown? Chalk it up to noob experience. This time, it'll definitely be yoga pants and nursing tanks!
    July BMB 2016 July siggy challenge

• Options
    My puppy is going in for surgery on Thursday to get fixed and to fix her two hernias. It's normally not that big of a deal but because she's only 2 pounds it makes it more tricky. Plus she's always had a reaction to her puppy shots so it makes me even more nervous to how she'll react to the anesthesia. It needs to be done otherwise it could become life threatening but still I feel like it's going to be a super long week :( 
  • Options
    My puppy is going in for surgery on Thursday to get fixed and to fix her two hernias. It's normally not that big of a deal but because she's only 2 pounds it makes it more tricky. Plus she's always had a reaction to her puppy shots so it makes me even more nervous to how she'll react to the anesthesia. It needs to be done otherwise it could become life threatening but still I feel like it's going to be a super long week :( 
    Littles can be really weird with vaccines, especially certain breeds, but they are usually just fine with anesthesia.  I'm sure you're vet is great and will take great care of her!  I'll keep you guys in my thoughts and prayers for an uneventful surgery!
    July Siggy Challenge

BabyName Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    @ButterMyBiscuit boppy pillows can be re-stuffed? We had some passed along to us and I was planning on washing and using a slipcover, but it would be great to re-stuff them as well!
  • Options
    So this may have already been brought up in BTDT mom's thread....But what are you guys planning on wearing after delivering/showering/whatever. I thought about a boxer/button up top pj set. Is that overkill? Should I be wearing less with skin to skin? We don't plan on having hospital visitors so I'm not worried about looking put together. Just not sure what to expect...
    My mom asked me about this the other day (she wants to buy me something).  I told her the mesh underwear was as far as I'd gotten in my thoughts about the subject.  I think various in laws will be visiting so I want to look half human I guess.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Me: 29 & Husband: 36                                                         
    Married: October 2014
    NTNP: April 2015 - June 2015
    M/C: June 2015
    TTC #1 since September 2015
    BFP: 11/9/15 - EDD: 7/24/16
  • Options
    @theshannondee -- a dark-colored nursing nightgown and robe is the way to go if you want to wear something other than a hospital gown.
  • Options
    Fuck me. My computer apparently had a window up saying to update to windows ten, and was frozen for a second and I ended up clicking it. Now I am sitting staring at my computer update, super pissed that I didn't save what I was working on before this shit started. Sorry folks, your test review is going to be extra crapoy today because your teacher can't computer. 
  • Options
    It has been 30 minutes and is only at 32%. I want to cry. I am also at Starbucks and have the urge to vomit, but don't want to. Plus I am not wearing a panty liner, so I will pee my pants. 
  • Options
    So where I work, there is a bathroom entrance right in the lobby where my customer's sit...I have a weird thing about going to the bathroom while my customer is there...and now it's been a half hour and the customer is still waiting, not great for a pregnant woman.

Me: 32, DH: 38
    Married 1/14/12
    NTNP Since 12/13, TTC Since 1/15
    BFP: 11/4/15  Found out we were having TWINS 12/9/15 EDD: 7/11/16 Born: 6/29/16
    Team Blue x2!!

cartoon disney funny haters pixar

• Options
    @jlmartinez517 that's what I am thinking about getting. My husband likes how safe it is and I've always liked the look of it. We are gonna go look tomorrow if it turns out my car is toast