Infertility

April/May IVF

Re: April/May IVF

• @kyrgyzstan I'm on day 3 menopur and follistim. My first IVF too. We are shooting for the 9th for my ER, so we are pretty close in timeline!
    Me & DH - 41, DH has a cyst blocking his tubes, I'm just old.
    IVF #1 scheduled May 2016 - 375/525 follistim, 75 menopur - cancelled cycle Day 6
    IVF #2 scheduled July 2016 - new protocol, switcharoo...IUI June 2016 - BFN
    IVF#3 scheduled August 2016 - estrogen & testosterone primed for 3 wks - ganirelix 7 days leading up to stim - 500 follistim, 75 menopur, 150 clomid , no follicle growth on day 6, stopped injectibles. Scanned day 9 just to check, some growth, 3 days 200 mg clomid, day 12 more growth, 100 follistim, 75 menopur, start ganirelix on day 13, ER = 0 eggs, ovulated to soon ( :( )
    IVF#4 scheduled Sept 2016 - Microdose Flare protocol, cancelled stim day 6 converted to IUI (one dominant follicle)  :(  IUI cancelled ovulated too soon again. Taking a mental health break.
    IVF#5 December 2016 - New protocol, same results. My adventure is over.

• @kyrgyzstan I have not started my stims yet. I'm scheduled to start 5/6.  You are certainly in the right place!
    Married Jan. 2014
    Me:36 DH: 39
    TTC since August 2014, Mild PCOS + uterine fibroids
    Myomectomy June 2015- 18 fibroids removed
    IVF #1, May 2016 = 32 eggs retrieved, 12 fertilized, 7 frozen, 3 PGS normal
    FET#2, July 2016 = one embryo transferred 
    TRIGGER
    BFP! Beta = 617
    Due date = 4/9/17
    Delivery date = 3/20/17
  • Loading the player...
  • Started my meds today and messed up my minivelle patch hours in.  Darn it! I'm still bleeding from my hysteroscopy too and I'm hoping that doesn't cause my FET to get cancelled.

~~~~~~~~~Siggy Warning~~~~~~~~

Me~28 DH~27 

6-12-2010  Miscarriage. 
    3-16-2012 D&C/Miscarriage.
     Blocked Left Tube. 
    Diminished Ovarian Reserve   
    MFI - Sperm Morphology 2%.  
    MTHFR 
     Abnormal Antiphospholipid Antibodies
    April 2013 ~  1st IUI attempt - 100 mg Clomid- Canceled
    May 2013  ~ 2nd IUI attempt -100 mg Clomid- Canceled
    June 2013 ~ 3rd IUI attempt - 100 mg Clomid+ Trigger+ Progesterone~BFN
     IVF/ICSI #1 May 2014 ~ Freeze All ~ Due to OHSS
     5/1/2014 ~ 22 retrieved, 12 fertilized, 3 frozen
    5/28/2014 ~ FET#1 ~ Transferred 2 Hatching Blasts
      6/1/2014~ **BFP**
    6/9/2014 Beta #1 ~ 1022
    6/12/2014 Beta #2 ~ 3099
    6/16/2014 Beta #3 ~ >5000
    6/19/2014 First U/S ~ TWINS!!!  
    1/7/2015 Twins born @ 34 weeks

image image Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• I mistakenly used an IM progesterone needle to inject my menopur tonight.  In short...very, very bad idea.  

TTC since August 2014 
    Me: 41, Him: 43 

DX: Unexplained secondary infertility 

History:
    Multiple months of Clomid/Femara
    End of March 2015: BFP with Femara! Saw heartbeat at 5.5 weeks. M/C at 11 weeks
    Multiple more months of Femara
    IUI #1 with Femara and Follistem 75 units: BFN
    IUI #2 with Follistem 150 units: BFN
    Dec 2015: 1st IVF. 10 eggs retrieved with 8 eggs fertilized.  5 day transfer of two embryos with 2 frozen embies. BFN
    January 2016: FET #1 2 embryos: BFN
    March 2016: 2nd IVF cycle. 4 eggs retrieved with 2 fertilized. Quick two day transfer of both embryos: BFN
    April/May 2016 IVF #3. 11 eggs retrieved. 10 mature.  7 fertilized.  2 5AA blasts transferred 5/11/2016 BFN
    September 2016 IVF #4: 17 follicles growing, premature ovulation through Cetrotide. Retrieval cancelled. 
    April 2017 IVF #5: 9 follicles growing, 6 eggs retrieved with 5 fertilized. Transfer of three blasts. BFN
    June 2017: IVF #6: 2 follicles growing, 5 eggs retrieved with 5 fertilized. Transfer of 5 3-day embryos. Chemical pregnancy. BFN
    Nov/Dec 2017: Donor egg cycle. 33 eggs retrieved, 26 mature. 26 fertilized. 
  • radmom27 oh no, that sounds painful!

Im not worried, I think I read this happened with others, but I'm bleeding a little on day 4 of stims. I'd feel better hearing that this happened to others and it's no biggie. I go for my first check up in the mornings ire hoping these follies are growing. Hope everything is having a great Sunday!
    IVF #1 scheduled May 2016 - 375/525 follistim, 75 menopur - cancelled cycle Day 6
    IVF#3 scheduled August 2016 - estrogen & testosterone primed for 3 wks - ganirelix 7 days leading up to stim - 500 follistim, 75 menopur, 150 clomid , no follicle growth on day 6, stopped injectibles. Scanned day 9 just to check, some growth, 3 days 200 mg clomid, day 12 more growth, 100 follistim, 75 menopur, start ganirelix on day 13, ER = 0 eggs, ovulated to soon ( :( )
    IVF#4 scheduled Sept 2016 - Microdose Flare protocol, cancelled stim day 6 converted to IUI (one dominant follicle)  :(  IUI cancelled ovulated too soon again. Taking a mental health break.

• @kirstencas I had some spotting during my first few days of stims and my nurse said it's completely normal. If it continues or gets really heavy I would check in with your nurse then. Or just mention it when you go for your first monitoring appt. hope those follies are growing!!

AFM - prob won't trigger until tomorrow night or maybe Tuesday. Follies are still growing but not quite there yet. My lining is still pretty thin even with my estrogen increasing but I'm not going to worry about that yet. I know I'll be put on estrace once I trigger so hopefully that does the trick. I am so uncomfortable and bloated that these next few days are going to be interesting. I'm also just exhausted. Looks like I have to call the pharmacy to get one more ganirelix injection just in case I don't trigger until Tuesday. 

Question - when you trigger do you still take that days meds? I know I'll take the ganirelix that morning but will I still do my gonal-f and menopur that night of trigger?
  • @mtpbadger all I had on trigger day was trigger shot, which is precisely timed.  But maybe others have different experiences, each cycle is so different.   Unfortunately you will still be uncomfortable after ER but it should only last a few days at most and for some they are fine after.  Good luck.  :)
    Good luck,  everyone!  :)
  • @mtpbadger my schedule only shows the trigger shot on trigger day. Sucks to feel bloated, I'm planning my wardrobe for next week, includes some wide legged elastic waist band pants, haha. I think I'll have to buy more follistim, last night I had to poke myself twice, finished up one vial had to pop another. Think I will ask about the bleeding in the morning. Thanks

• @mtpbadger The meds that you take the day of trigger vary according to your protocol.  There are some cycles where I've only taken the trigger and others where I've taken gonal-f/follistem with the trigger. 

TTC since August 2014 

History:
    Dec 2015: 1st IVF. 10 eggs retrieved with 8 eggs fertilized.  5 day transfer of two embryos with 2 frozen embies. BFN
    March 2016: 2nd IVF cycle. 4 eggs retrieved with 2 fertilized. Quick two day transfer of both embryos: BFN
    April/May 2016 IVF #3. 11 eggs retrieved. 10 mature.  7 fertilized.  2 5AA blasts transferred 5/11/2016 BFN
    September 2016 IVF #4: 17 follicles growing, premature ovulation through Cetrotide. Retrieval cancelled. 
    April 2017 IVF #5: 9 follicles growing, 6 eggs retrieved with 5 fertilized. Transfer of three blasts. BFN
    June 2017: IVF #6: 2 follicles growing, 5 eggs retrieved with 5 fertilized. Transfer of 5 3-day embryos. Chemical pregnancy. BFN
  • @KirstenCas I had night sweats last night and never had that before with meds for iui.  Thinking maybe it's menopur or increased gonal-f.  Also woke up in the middle of the night and my head was literally pounding.  Put an ice pack on and was able to fall back asleep and been fine all day.  Weird how at night it gets worse!
    Married to DH since 8/15
    TTC since 5/15
    PCOS, 35+, diagnosed with pre-diabetes
    TI for 4 cycles: 1 round of femara; 2 rounds femara/ injectables: all ended in BFN. 
    3 IUI Cycles: letrozole/Follistim with HCG Trigger,all resulted in BFN.
    FET #1: Baseline appt 4/28/16, Gonal-F/Menopur stims, Centrotide 5/4/16, ER 5/11/16; 6/8/16 ET, BFN
    FET #2: Baseline appt 6/22/16, Estrace/PIO shots: 7/12/16 ET, 1st beta 7/21/16: 83 BFP, 2nd beta 7/23/16: 315. 1st U/S: 8/4/16 empty sac.  2nd U/S: 8/10/16 yolk sac appeared, everything stopped growing. Office D&C: 8/11/16, MC.
    FET #3: Baseline appt 12/28/16, Estrace/PIO shots: 1/17/17 ET, 1st beta 1/27/17: 146 BFP, 2nd beta 1/29/17: 336, 1st U/S: 2/16/17, 2 healthy twin babies measuring 7w0d.  EDD: 10/5/17
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • @Tusername same here about the jeans I bought a bunch of stretchy jeans from old navy that have an elastic waste band so comfy 
  • @kerami1 that is so exciting!! No trigger for me yet. Hoping tomorrow night will be the night! 

• @Tusername That is awesome and the way to go!  I understand about not wearing jeans for awhile :-p

Glad to hear everyone's triggering. Good luck with ER and ET!

AFM, I'm marching towards my FET on March16th.  With every new day of shots, I'm getting more excited!
    About me: 
    Me 35, DH 36 (Unexplained Infertility, possible PCOS) TTC for 3.5 years. 
    10 clomid cycles (TI & IUI with ovidrel triggers - all BFN). 
    *Loss mentioned & Trigger warning
    #1 IVF May 2015- resulted in 15 5-day Blasts - SET (fresh) with BFP. Ectopic Preg @ 5w2d, treated with Methotrexate.
    #2 FET, Sept. 2015, SET MC@8 wks with D&C in November 2015. 
    13 remaining blasts sent for PGS testing.  1 did not survive the thaw. 6 came back normal from PGS. 
    #3 FET 5/16/16 SET - BFP 5/20/16 Beta's looked great and so did ultrasounds- officially released to my OB! EDD 2/1/17.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • @Kerami1 Great news! 
    @ultratomato Stetchy pants are a life saver right now! I might have to get some more too. 

afm- I think I'll be doing my trigger tomorrow! I'll know for sure after tomorrows u/s and b/w. @mtpbadger We may be trigger twinsies!

Me: 26 DH: 29
    Married Dec 2012
    TTC since Jan 2013, interruptions by DH deployments
    Diagnosis: unexplained 
    April 2015, Clomid + gonal f, natural, BFN
    Oct 8 2015, Clomid + brevelle, too many follis (10!)- cancelled
    Nov 18 2015, Follistem + Ovidrel + Progesterone, 1 folli, IUI #1 on 12/11, BFN
    Dec 24 2015, Follistem + Ovidrel + Progesterone, 1 folli, IUI #2 on 1/15, BFN
    Jan 29 2016, Follistem + Ovidrel + Progesterone, 2 follis, IUI #3 on 2/11, BFN
    March 2016, Follistem + Ovidrel + Progesterone, 2 follis, BD at home this time,BFN
    IVF: Stim's start 4/23, ER May 4th, 8 embabies frozen
    FET #1 5/31/16, transferred 1 embryo- BFP: Beta 6/8/16 111, Beta 6/14/16 1800....m/c, d&c 7/15/16
    FET #2 9/21/16, transferred 1 embryo......BFP!!: Beta 10/1/16 493, Beta 10/3/16 1155
    SINGLETON- EDD June 9th, 2016

• mtpbadgermtpbadger member
    edited May 2016

@tusername fingers crossed both of our monitoring appointments go well this morning and we both can trigger tonight!! 

Edit: Update - appointment went well, the ultrasound tech thinks I will most likely trigger tonight so met with a nurse to go over final instructions. Just waiting for my nurse to call after bw comes in to confirm. If I do, will have ER Wednesday and ET Monday. It's getting real! Looks like I have about 36 follicles with about 20-25 mature. Hoping my estrogen doesn't go too much higher as I was told I'm on the bubble to experience OHSS.

Thankfully it has been warm enough here to wear dresses (very loose, stretchy dresses!) to work everyday. At home I've been living in sweatpants. Had to throw on jeans to run some errands yesterday, I couldn't get home fast enough to get out of them!

• yay for all the growing follicles! FX for those triggering w/ ERs in the next couple days! 

AFM - started BCPs (Apri) over the weekend. Don't know if it's a coincidence or random since it's been rainy all weekend and I tend to get sinus headaches from yucky weather, but I've had a headache since Saturday night that really isn't going away completely. Advil or Tylenol helps, but I'm hoping it'll go away soon!

Happy Monday y'all! :smiley: 
  • @Kerami1 GL today!
    @caseyw8784 I'm sorry about your headache. :( That's just the worst. With hope, it is just barometric pressure and it will even out soon!

---Trigger warning---

Me: 31 DH: 27
    TTC since April 2013
    Two cancelled IUIs in Aug and Sept '15 due to low motility/count
    IVF round 1: January 2016
    ER: February 17, 2016; 9 retrieved, 7 mature, 7 fertilized
    Day 5 Blastocysts: 5 BB, 1 AB, all normal from PGS
    FET date: May 11, '16; transferred 1 AB embryo
    First beta: May 23, '16: 998!!  Second: May 25, '16: 1648
    EDD: January 27, 2017
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Well, nothing is every easy during this process. Just got a call from my RE. When she calls and not my nurse, I know it's not the best news and/or a major change in protocol. I do get to trigger tonight with retrieval on Wednesday but not doing a fresh transfer anymore since I'm showing signs for OHSS with my estrogen really high and my progesterone is elevated which is making my lining really thin. Of course my RE said this usually only happens in about 10% of the patients she sees. I can't say I'm happy for being in that special 10%. So I will be doing a FET in 6 weeks or so. I still have to prep like I'm having a fresh 5-day transfer in case it looks like nothing will freeze and get to start PIO on Thursday, oh joy, just when I thought I would be able to take a break from injections. I know this will give my body the best chance to support a pregnancy but I must admit I am still really bummed to have to wait 6 weeks.

• @mtpbadger I'm sorry to hear that you are getting delayed! I know it is so hard to wait. My RE actually does a full month off of everything, so my ER was in February and I am just now prepping for my transfer next week. It was hard knowing we would have to wait and wait, but it has gone by super fast and it really is the best thing for your body. Praying for peace and health for you!

---Trigger warning---

Me: 31 DH: 27
    TTC since April 2013
    Two cancelled IUIs in Aug and Sept '15 due to low motility/count
    IVF round 1: January 2016
    ER: February 17, 2016; 9 retrieved, 7 mature, 7 fertilized
    Day 5 Blastocysts: 5 BB, 1 AB, all normal from PGS
    FET date: May 11, '16; transferred 1 AB embryo
    First beta: May 23, '16: 998!!  Second: May 25, '16: 1648
    EDD: January 27, 2017
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • msirni0msirni0 member
    Hi everyone! I'm joining the game late, and tried to catch up on everything that's going on with you guys, but forgive me for just giving an intro now! I had 2 failed IUIs and was recommended to move onto IVF. My cycle started on Saturday and I will most likely be starting BCP tomorrow or Thursday. DH and I go for our IVF run through appt Friday and saline sonogram is Monday. I am feeling so many feelings right now haha! Mostly hopeful and excited but also very nervous! I am looking forward to getting to know you ladies a little bit better! I have my fingers crossed for everyone!
    Me: 29 DH: 28
    Together since 2008, married Sept 2013
    ttc #1 since July 2014
    DX: unexplained infertility
    Sept, Oct, Nov Clomid 50 mg: BFN
    Feb 2016 IUI w/ 50mg Clomid, Ovidrel, Prometrium: BFN
    March 2016 IUI w/ 50mg Clomid, Ovidrel, Prometrium: BFN
    June 2016 IVF: BFP 6/28!!! beta #1: 358, beta #2: 1428, beta #3: 3742

Pregnancy Ticker
  • @msirni0  welcome! you'll find that there's a great group of ladies here that are awesome with support! Good luck with your run through on Friday! :smile: 
  • I'm so bummed, my first check up...no changes, estrogen too low. Upped my meds to 525 follistim, 75 menopur...the highest you can take all together. I already sweat constantly, get winded easily and just feel overall crappy. If this doesn't work not sure what happens. I just want to cry, I think I will.

• @kirstencas hang in there! I started out responding really slow and my estrogen was only 52 at my first check up and I now have a ton of follies! I ended up stimming a few days longer than originally thought but everything caught up. Cry if you need to and get it all out but try not to stress too much until after your next appointment to see if anything changes. 
  • @mtpbadger so sorry you aren't able to do a fresh transfer but your numbers look amazing so hopefully you'll have plenty to choose from once everything calms down

@kristencas I know exactly how you feel, my first cycle it seemed to take forever for my numbers to respond, but be patient, they'll come around!

@msirni0 welcome to the group! Hope your appointment on Friday goes well!

afm- started bcp over the weekend in preparation for ivf #2. I called my pharmacy today and should be getting my meds early next week. Nice to finally get things back moving again
  • @msirni0 welcome to the group! GL and keep us posted!

@mtpbadger sorry to hear about the delay and need to do a fet.  My re said that would be a possibility for me too so I'm trying to prepare ahead of time just in case.  Just sucks to have to prolong the already long process!  Hang in there and know it's best chances for TTC!

@tusername let us know how your u/s went today.  Hope you can trigger soon!

AFM: went to first checkin today and us showed good reactions to meds so I'm lowering dose of gonal-f tonight (to 225iu) but staying same on menopur (150iu).  They want me to start cetrotide on Wednesday.  Feeling bloated, a bit nauseous, and have a migraine but plugging along.  Dh is cooking dinner tonight so that's a nice treat.
    Married to DH since 8/15
    TTC since 5/15
    TI for 4 cycles: 1 round of femara; 2 rounds femara/ injectables: all ended in BFN. 
    FET #1: Baseline appt 4/28/16, Gonal-F/Menopur stims, Centrotide 5/4/16, ER 5/11/16; 6/8/16 ET, BFN
    FET #2: Baseline appt 6/22/16, Estrace/PIO shots: 7/12/16 ET, 1st beta 7/21/16: 83 BFP, 2nd beta 7/23/16: 315. 1st U/S: 8/4/16 empty sac.  2nd U/S: 8/10/16 yolk sac appeared, everything stopped growing. Office D&C: 8/11/16, MC.
    FET #3: Baseline appt 12/28/16, Estrace/PIO shots: 1/17/17 ET, 1st beta 1/27/17: 146 BFP, 2nd beta 1/29/17: 336, 1st U/S: 2/16/17, 2 healthy twin babies measuring 7w0d.  EDD: 10/5/17
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Holy sh!t. I am totally freaking out. So I'm a dummy and never thought to look at my Lupron trigger shot before tonight's 10.15pm trigger time. It wasn't making much sense so called the nurse line and yup, my pharmacy gave me the wrong one!! So now the clinic has to call my pharmacy to even see if they have it in stock and gotta drive to pick it up and it's horrible thunder storms out. I think I might cry. I have three hours to figure this out. 
  • @mtpbadger I'm sorry! hope everything works out... the added stress is NOT cool though.

@kerami1 GL tomorrow!!!

@Tusername hope your u/s went well today and that you're triggering tonight!!

@KirstenCas ditto to what mtpbadger said. FX you respond to your new dosage!

AFM - started Lupron last night. Wasn't bad at all. I did have HORRIBLE dreams last night though... husband had to wake me up twice bc I was screaming in my sleep. NOT COOL. Oh and I took the needle out of the vile while I was still holding upside down, and it squirted everywhere... oops. Learning as I go!

I feel like everyone else is moving so much faster. I have 13 days of Lupron and then 10 more days of Lupron, Menopur, and Gonal/F. Anyone else have a similar protocol?
    *TW - Pregnancy mentioned*
    Me: 28 DH: 33, Married May 2014
    3 failed IUIs Dec '15 - Feb '16
    IVF April/May 2016 - 1 failed fresh transfer. 11 snow angels.
    1st FET 7/29/16 = BFP
    Lawson arrived on 4/24/2017 at 7lbs 15oz, 21 1/2 inches long!
    Surprise pregnancy!! Baby #2 due 10/11/18 <3
  • @mtpbadger don't stress they will make it work stay calm. I know it's hard and I would be freaking good luck
  • @babylonghorn16 love how you are like lupron "wasn't bad at all" but you had those awful nightmares!  Sorry you had to wake up screaming...that sounds scary.  Hopefully that will subside soon.  Maybe try to spray lavender on your pillow before bed?  Or can you take melatonin?
    Married to DH since 8/15
    TTC since 5/15
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • LOL @emgem819! I always have very vivid dreams, so it's really not TOO out of the norm. I will try the lavender! Not sure about the melatonin, but I will ask my doc if these nightmares are recurring.

Just took my 2nd shot of Lupron, and it stung worse than yesterday's. Also have some irritation around injection site. Hoping this isn't because I'm not keeping the medicine properly. Do you have to recap the vile? I tried, but it wouldn't snap back on. Arg.
    1st FET 7/29/16 = BFP
  • @babylonghorn16 I think stinging can be normal with some shots although I haven't yet tried lupron so I'm not sure. Not looking forward to it though!  Love this stuff...if you wanted to try for sleep relaxation: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0075PW2HW/ref=cm_sw_r_sms_awd_qz.jxbPT5H4K6
    Married to DH since 8/15
    TTC since 5/15
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • @Kirstencos I'm a slow responder too and will be stimming at least 11 days.  FX that your next checkup will see lots of growth with a huge turn around...
    @mtpbadger I hope you get your shot in time!  This whole process is stressful enough without a medication messup.
    @babylonghorn I had a similar protocol on a previous cycle and felt like I was injecting myself forever.  It goes by faster once you have monitoring appointments and get used to all the injections.  
    @msirni0 Welcome!!

AFM, had a checkup today and was really happy and excited to find out that I have nine eggs that look good on my only ovary which is twice as many as last time.  I'm not a big believer in supplements or acupuncture but actually have to say that it may have been the game changer.  Retrieval will possibly be on Friday depending on how things look Wednesday.  
    TTC since August 2014 

History:
  • @emgem819 thank you!!

@radmom27 good to know! Thanks for the reassurance! Also, congrats on the good news! That's so great. I wasn't too sure about acupuncture either, but I've heard nothing but good things. Think I will try it out! Glad it worked for you!! FX for Friday ER!!
    1st FET 7/29/16 = BFP
  • My DH is amazing. He drove 30 minutes to the nearest pharmacy that had it in stock but ended up having to stop under an overpass for a bit due to horrible storms with hail that came through. Got the correct meds though! Whew. The things we go through. 

@babylonghorn16 stinging and irritation can be normal. I had a welt appear from the ganirelix and it was from the medicine touching the skin and a small antihistamine reaction. Try wiping your skin with an alcohol pad after taking the needle out. I found that helped minimize the skin irritation. My menopur injection also stung going in with the medicine. 
  • cmm012cmm012 member
    Hey all. I'm supposed to start my meds this Saturday. I'm nervous, yet excited. I'm excited to finally get this show on the road. But I'm nervous because I really want this IVF to be successful. Paying out of pocket, I don't think we can afford this again. Plus, I'm worried about more fibroids growing and needing a hysterectomy.  I really need to calm myself and trust in God, but it's hard. I know you all can relate. Help.
    Married Jan. 2014
    Me:36 DH: 39
    TTC since August 2014, Mild PCOS + uterine fibroids
    Myomectomy June 2015- 18 fibroids removed
    IVF #1, May 2016 = 32 eggs retrieved, 12 fertilized, 7 frozen, 3 PGS normal
    FET#2, July 2016 = one embryo transferred 
    TRIGGER
    BFP! Beta = 617
    Due date = 4/9/17
    Delivery date = 3/20/17
  • Random question:  what're ya'll's guidelines on BD while injecting? I feel like it's been forever and I hate to keep DH waiting! But I also don't want to screw anything up with the cycle!! I'm on day 4 of stims and ultrasound and bloodwork tomorrow. If we BD'd tonight, would that throw anything off??  

• @msirni0  welcome!   Sorry you have to be here, but we are all very supportive.

@mtpbadger OMG! scary!  I'm glad everything worked out though. Good luck with your trigger tonight.  I'm sorry you might be delayed and have to a FET.  It will go by fast though and I think they are starting to learning FET has a higher success rate so it may work out well.

@cmm012  Day by day with this process. Praying for you that it works this time around.
    About me: 
    Me 35, DH 36 (Unexplained Infertility, possible PCOS) TTC for 3.5 years. 
    10 clomid cycles (TI & IUI with ovidrel triggers - all BFN). 
    *Loss mentioned & Trigger warning
    #1 IVF May 2015- resulted in 15 5-day Blasts - SET (fresh) with BFP. Ectopic Preg @ 5w2d, treated with Methotrexate.
    #2 FET, Sept. 2015, SET MC@8 wks with D&C in November 2015. 
    13 remaining blasts sent for PGS testing.  1 did not survive the thaw. 6 came back normal from PGS. 
    #3 FET 5/16/16 SET - BFP 5/20/16 Beta's looked great and so did ultrasounds- officially released to my OB! EDD 2/1/17.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • @kyrgyzshan we were told absolutely no unprotected intercourse during stims. And then no sex between ER and beta.