July 2016 Moms

Found a deal or know of free stuff? POST HERE!

Re: Found a deal or know of free stuff? POST HERE!

• When I was at Old Navy today everything in the the store was 40% off! I bought five maternity shirts and a maternity skirt all for a grand total of 35 dollars. 
  • When I was at Old Navy today everything in the the store was 40% off! I bought five maternity shirts and a maternity skirt all for a grand total of 35 dollars. 
    WTF...I was there on Wednesday for those types of items and none of it was on sale. Poop.
  • MrsRo731MrsRo731 member
    edited February 2016
    Got a great deal today at Target; they are running a promotion where you get a free $25 gift card if you spend over $100 on baby stuff. There's also a promotion for 20% off Pampers, Huggies and Up & Up if you spend over $75, plus $10 off a $75 purchase (coupon code HOUSTON). I believe the only caveat is you have to select 'free pickup in store' for the 20% off deal and it's only on select sized packages, but I could be wrong.

I was able to get 6 boxes of Up & Up diapers for $53 - that made the diapers $0.09 a diaper; I'm pretty excited about this. Plus, I got the free $25 gift card. :smile: 

July '16 May Siggy Challenge 

BabyFetus Ticker
    Me: 29
    DH: 32
    Married: June 2011
    DD #1: December 2013
    DD #2: EDD July 2016
  • Zulily has wraps, diaper bags, wet bags, maternity/nursing pajamas/gowns, pregnancy pillows. They also have compostable diapers/wipes, Little Giraffe brand, and a huge baby gear section
  • @HMcDade1  Thank you for the code for the uddercover! I was stoked at the $9.99 price for two. They got me with the $15 shipping though... figures. I was too lazy to look up any free shipping codes, but it's still a good price for two. 
  • LDSJM123 said:
    @HMcDade1  Thank you for the code for the uddercover! I was stoked at the $9.99 price for two. They got me with the $15 shipping though... figures. I was too lazy to look up any free shipping codes, but it's still a good price for two. 
    You're welcome ! They're actually really nice for that price. 
  • Got our crib today 100 dollars of Craiglist just a few marks that I'm pretty sure I can cover up! 
    April Siggy Challenge Social Distancing

• *All other high chairs on sale in fine print. Feb28-Mar5
  • Zulily has Lamaze nursing sleep bras for $9.99 right now. The cheapest I can find them elsewhere is $15 on Amazon. 
  • I feel like I used to know this but cant think at the moment. Can you use a buy buy baby coupon at babies r us if the item is on sale? They are having a huge sale currently and the stroller we want is on sale from 329.99 to 263.99 and I currently have a 20% off coupon (I am even debating about opening a CC to get another 15% off). which would be like $150 in savings if its allowed. 
  • @mckcak23 I'm not sure of the answer, but I wouldn't hesitate to give your location a call and ask!! Based on what some other ladies have said on here, it seems like different areas might have different coupon rules.
  • @mckcak23 I just checked babies r us's website for their coupon policy and they don't accept competitor's coupons  :(
  • My local babies r us said they will price match with a sale ad from a competitor, but not take a competitor coupon.
    1st born at 35+4 on 6/6/16
    Team green turned BLUE!
    2nd born at 38+6 on 8/30/18 
    Team green turned PINK!
    Due with #3 on 6/6/20 Team Green

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker
  • I've been using Bed, Bath and Beyond coupons at our Babies R Us with no problems....expired or current. Now shockingly our BBB is more strict with the coupons and will not take them if they're expired, or competitors. I wish they were more aligned everywhere but it doesn't appear that's the case. 
  • My BRU will take Buy Buy Baby coupons, but they can't be expired. They won't take Bed Bath and Beyond coupons though. 
  • Does anyone know if Buy Buy Baby will take online only coupons in the store? I just got the 20% off coupon that says only for an online purchase but I'd like to use it in the store.
  • Just got an email about a bogo sale on shoes at carter's. On for two days.
  • Today only summer infant is having a 50% off sale on their entire website.
  • If anyone is planning on using tommee tippee bottles Zulily has quite a few options up today.
  • @Lindsayleigh1989 Where I am, those sites are more popular than craigslist. Problem is, there's 15 different ones to sell different types of items. I got a box full of 0-3 month clothes for $6, plug in swing for $25, glider for $30, maternity jeans $7 each, a free infantino Mai tei and a $15 baby bjorn. Hubs checks all day long for new deals. Here, you search for the name of your city+exchange. 
  • Target should have the 2016 bags now. I got one tonight included a munchkin latch bottle, pacifier, a small bottle of johnsons Lavendar bedtime bath,  honest and pampers diaper samples of breast pads and milk storage bags and several useful coupons including maternity wear. 

• @Lindsayleigh1989 What do you say when you go to get the bags?  I need to go get one soon. Do you have to get the gun thing to scan more items or do you just ask for the bag?

I have to do it when my husband isn't with me. He's too honest and kind. He says things like "What if people who really need those things and those coupons don't get a bag because you take more than one?"  Ok, Mother Teresa, but I want all the stuff...
  • @Lindsayleigh1989 What do you say when you go to get the bags?  I need to go get one soon. Do you have to get the gun thing to scan more items or do you just ask for the bag?

I have to do it when my husband isn't with me. He's too honest and kind. He says things like "What if people who really need those things and those coupons don't get a bag because you take more than one?"  Ok, Mother Teresa, but I want all the stuff...
    A) they have countless so that's not an issue as they continue to get restocked :) 
    b) all my coupons expired far before this baby is going to be due haha

I just say what the customer service lady told me to say, which was that you hadn't gotten one yet or a store you stopped at had been out of them and they suggested i try a different one. 

• Target should have the 2016 bags now. I got one tonight included a munchkin latch bottle, pacifier, a small bottle of johnsons Lavendar bedtime bath,  honest and pampers diaper samples of breast pads and milk storage bags and several useful coupons including maternity wear. 
    I am bummed that they no longer have the old bags. I like the avent bottles better than the munchkin bottles not to mention, the old bags had the better honest company coupon ($25 off $50 purchase). The new bags only come with a $10 off $50 purchase.

Speaking of which, target has a $20 gift card deal this week when you buy 3 boxes of select diapers, which includes the honest company diapers. If you were lucky enough to snag an old gift bag before they switched out to the new one and got the $25 off $50, it turns out to be a pretty good deal considering how expensive the honest company diapers normally are.
  • Heads up - The Honest Company is on Zulily today. I'm not sure if the deals are that great but it's worth a look :smile:. Btw, I love their orange body wash for DD!

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Gymboree is having a 50% off sale today. This benefits you Americanas more than me as everything is shipped from the states and with shipping costs it's barely a sale here! I love their clothes. 
  • @born2run911 thanks for posting this! I've had this 20% off your entire order coupon that expires soon and have been waiting for a sale.. got 3 outfits for $24!
  • Is the Target promotion with the $20 gift card after buying diapers going on all the time? 
  • Is the Target promotion with the $20 gift card after buying diapers going on all the time? 
    No it's like once a month or so. It's on again right now though ! 

I just picked up one today. I did notice that when I registered and got the gift bag, all of the coupons expired before my baby is born. That happened when I had DD as well. 

I just needed something for DD to do, to get out of my hair for a bit (since we have been running errands and going to extracurricular activities all day), so I handed her a pair of kid scissors and asked her to take the stuff out of the packages. She is in heaven! 
  • I was just at one of the Targets in my area and they had this 3-in-1 girls jacket. Normally $40, for $12. Online they are showing for $20, but I happened to pass by them in the store. They only had 12mo or 18mo size, so I snagged a 18mo, and if this kid is a boy or too big/small for it when the time comes....I wont feel bad passing it off to someone else since it only cost me $12. https://www.target.com/p/toddler-girls-3-in-1-houndstooth-jacket-with-thinsulate-cherokee/-/A-17245301
  • @born2run911 - I just ordered a bunch of stuff from Gymboree and used a free shipping coupon :smile: The code is BUNNY for anyone interested and there's no minimum to get the free shipping. They have a ton of stuff under $15, $10 and $8 right now; I got my DD her Easter dress for $12. 

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Carters right now has 50% off everything in the store + 20% off a purchase of $40 with the code Happy. It's taking all I have not to buy everything I could possibly want! My DH wants me to wait until after the baby shower, but I think I'll get at least $40 worth of stuff just for the savings :wink: 
  • arhodes6 said:
    Carters right now has 50% off everything in the store + 20% off a purchase of $40 with the code Happy. It's taking all I have not to buy everything I could possibly want! My DH wants me to wait until after the baby shower, but I think I'll get at least $40 worth of stuff just for the savings :wink: 
    @arhodes6 - It seems like a good sale but it doesn't include doorbusters or clearance; when I went to check out I realized only 1 thing I had in my cart qualified for the 20% off. So that was kinda a bummer. 

BabyFetus Ticker
  • @MrsRo731 that is a bummer! I haven't checked it all out yet, I just saw it in my email