3rd Trimester
Options

Pregnant Women are Nice

2»

Re: Pregnant Women are Nice

• Options
    sanayeli said:

Thank you for your opinion I'm on my way to a crazy house because I obviously have issues by expressing my opinion . Please get off yalls high horse seriously . Yall keep proving me right . Yall keep talking sh*t even after I stopped responding so I will keep giving my opinion . Have a great day!

sanayeli said:

FYI it's the internet how do you start drama on here ? Different opinions different people . Sheesh .

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Ha ha nice Gif . Have a pleasant pregnancy ladies .
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    If it comes off like I'm being negative on a random post it's not it this was basically a reply or mock to one of my discussions.

Yes, all the other ladies who commented on my First thread ever who were kind and and sincerely were concerned . They gave great advice .
  • Options
    Clearly all she wants is attention.
  • Options

This thread has been closed to new posts due to the discussion’s shift to an unwelcoming tone. Creating threads in direct response to this one will be grounds for warning and/or removal from The Bump Community.

Please note that we remove posts that do not follow our guidelines and will issue warnings to users who violate the Terms of Use.

To review our Community guidelines, please visit the The Bump Guidelines pinned at the top of this board. Thank you.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"