March 2016 Moms

Today I cried because...

Re: Today I cried because...

• Today I cried because I had to get my gestational diabetes test (they make me take it in first and third trimester because my older brother has type 1 diabetes)....and during the test the lady completely blew out my vein....my arm is so swollen and i can barely move it! I can't wait to see how bad this bruises.....Humphhhhh!
    View Full Size Image
    Happily Married 7/2011
    DD Born 8/2013
    Baby Due July/2015(Loss Dec2014)
    Baby #2 Due March/2016

• Today I teared up at work because I live in Texas and currently it's 80 degrees and getting ready to rain. So. Happy.
  • Loading the player...
  • I cried today at the ultrasound, because I was in an absolute panic and my husband came to the rescue by kneeling beside me and holding me still.  We had a MMC in April and I was really dreading this day.
    BFP 2/11/15 (EDD 10/13/15). MMC 3/30/15 D&C 4/3/15 "We will always love you"
    DD1 - BFP 7/23/15 (EDD 3/31/16).  "We believe in you rainbow" DOB 4/2/16
    DD2 - BFP 2/9/18 (EDD 10/19/18).  "Grow baby grow!" DOB 10/24/18
    BFP 11/16/20 (EDD 7/31/21).  "Round 3 FIGHT!"
  • I cried today because I need to take my 16 month old in for stitches. He fell Sunday night at my parents house while my DH and I were gone celebrating our anniversary. It was doing pretty good until I looked at it today
  • I cried because I heard "Laughed Until We Cried" on the radio. I knew I should've switched the station!
  • I cried last night bc my husband opened a beer in front of me.  I told him he was shoving it in my face that I couldn't drink and I went to bed.  Now this just makes me laugh!  haha!  #hormones
  • Nearly cried because I went to cut up my strawberries and they have gone fluffy
  • Today I cried because my husband's parent a recently moved away, which left me 20 hours in either direction from our parents, and I really missed my mom.
  • This brutal video <3 So sweet

https://youtu.be/jJQzwUtafbE
  • This brutal video <3 So sweet

https://youtu.be/jJQzwUtafbE

Because I just watched this. Thanks a lot!!!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Today I cried because my old coworkers surprised me with lunch at the Olive Garden!  I'm going to miss them all dearly, but I know I'm in a much better place as far as work (and stress) goes.
    February Siggy Challenge- Post pregnancy indulgences

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Today I cried because I'm spending more time throwing up then anything else. After 12 times in 1.5 hours I couldn't take it anymore.
  • Today I cried because I woke up with energy for the first time this week, no MS, and non-tender boobs. We had a MMC in May and I remember going to bed with some symptoms and waking up to none. In the midst of sobbing, I was suddenly hit with light headed feeling and severe MS. Which of course made me cry even more from relief! Then I cried because I felt ridiculous.

December Siggy Challenge

imageimageimage
  • Because I couldn't remember my last name
  • Had my first real cry of the pregnancy yesterday.  Went in for my 12wk appt, and the doctor asked "Did you see the endocrinologist?"  To which I blankly stared at her and said "...what?"  She proceeded to tell me that the bloodwork from my 8wk appt came back positive for hypothyroid, so they left a voicemail for me with a referral to see an endocrinologist and possibly be put on medication since hypothyroid is linked to higher risk of mental retardation (not sure if that is the PC term, but it's the term she used).  I did NOT get any voicemail from them.  She played it off as no big deal and told me I should just call the endocrinologist and make an appointment as soon as possible, but I don't know if she was just trying to minimize it and cover their ass.  Burst into tears when I left the office, thinking I should have possibly been on medication for the last month and whether it might have affected baby's development.  On the plus side, we had our nuchal translucency scan today and everything looks very good, so that is a huge relief!
  • I cried today about orphans in Latvia... I don't know where that is on a map.
  • Pitty party alert!

Today I cried because I lost my mom two weeks ago and today was my birthday. *sigh totally cry worthy, but nonetheless I couldn't stop for about an hour. Also no one was giving me enough attention haha I am way to old for birthday expectations, but I love birthdays!

BabyFruit Ticker

• This morning I cried because my in-laws are visiting and brought their 2 small, yapping dogs. One of the dogs started barking at 7 AM. I cried because I've been having such bad insomnia lately and had been awake since 2:45 AM and finally, FINALLY fell back asleep... Only to be woken up by a 12 pound monster shortly after- oh and the monster woke DD. Grrrr!!!

Pregnancy Ticker

• Currently crying (half hour and counting) because McDonald's gave me an egg mcmuffin instead of a biscuit. And I didn't notice until I got home, which was after the breakfast cutoff. And I feel like a crazy person, making me cry harder. Vicious cycle.
  • @BrooksMommy33 I'm sorry that you lost your mom.
  • Thank you @Ianatalia that means a lot.
    BabyFruit Ticker

• Today I cried because my husband asked me to take care of our son so he could grade some papers. I was so tired and sick and just wanted to lay down, I just started sobbing. Then my one year old came up and gave me a hug and a kiss (I don't think he's seen me cry before and it was so sweet to see him try to help)... Which made me hysterical. It took me a good fifteen minutes to calm down! (then I got my nap)
  • Every sappy part in whatever movie i watch makes me wail! Ugh. Watching YouTube videos of pets, makes me bawl.

• Teared up the other morning when I went in the bathroom to get ready for work and saw that a mouse had gotten itself stuck on a sticky pad we keep behind the toilet to try and catch spiders with. Boyfriend probably would have just killed it if I weren't around but I made him take it outside and help it to get unstuck!! Poor thing just looked at me so sadly, and it looked like its legs may have been hurt from being stuck and pulled in weird positions, but it scurried off okay!
    DS1 born 2/28/16
    DS2 due 12/12/18

• CecilB93 said:
    Teared up the other morning when I went in the bathroom to get ready for work and saw that a mouse had gotten itself stuck on a sticky pad we keep behind the toilet to try and catch spiders with. Boyfriend probably would have just killed it if I weren't around but I made him take it outside and help it to get unstuck!! Poor thing just looked at me so sadly, and it looked like its legs may have been hurt from being stuck and pulled in weird positions, but it scurried off okay!
    I would have saved the mouse too <3
  • Today I cried because I threw up at work. A lot. And my manager won't let me go home because we're a person short today. So, 5 and a half more hours for me. Not cool.
  • I've been super emotional lately. I cried yesterday because my SO was talking about how after our roommate moves out that we'll have split up the chores. I already knew this and in my head I was thinking "Well... d'uh!!"

And then I threw up. A lot.

• I couldn't find the ranch dressing in our fridge. Hormones much?
  • Bawled watching reruns of Greys Anatomy today. Damn you Denny Duquette!! Why did you have to die??

Pregnancy Ticker

• Today I cried because its my daughter's 11th birthday!  They grow up way too fast!

• Today I cried because I got a really good parking spot at work .. Still not sure why i was upset
  • The ending of Leap Year. Really? And I thought i was dealing with just the anger part of the hormones.
  • The ending of Leap Year. Really? And I thought i was dealing with just the anger part of the hormones.

I just watched that on Netflix yesterday for the first time! I cried when she said, "Yes" to Jeremy, as well.
  • Today I cried because my brother and sister in law found out that they are having a girl. We lost our daughter this past March. I had no idea that I would react that way, I felt terrible.