January 2016 Moms
Options

First Trimester Ultrasounds Sharing Time

Re: First Trimester Ultrasounds Sharing Time

• Options
    @CaraBoonie I'm in your boat! My first u/s is today (like in an hour) and I CAN'T WAIT! Loved seeing everyone else's u/s pics, it's helping tide me over until I get mine!
  • Options
    I had my 1st u/s today. Lil' bean is measuring at 8w6d, with a strong heartbeat of 179. He/she was wriggling around and doing a headstand for us. DH and I are so happy!

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    mrss128 said:
    Got to see our sweet little gummy bear today! Finally! Due 1-29. I can't believe how much happier and excited I am now that we heard that precious heartbeat. It's such a relief.
    Totally! I feel the same. I have the same due date as you, also. But I got so much more excited after hearing the HB on Wed. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker TickerMarried DW <3 08.2013; AI 2x; IUI 6x; IUI #7 05.2015; DD born 2.2016 o:); Reciprocal IVF FET #1 on 11.18.2020 
  • Options
    stephsegstephseg member
    edited June 2015
    Screenshot from video I took at quick ultrasound at docs office today. Baby was moving like crazy. Im about 11 weeks 2 days. Tried to capture the hands and feet! Head is at the bottom.
  • Options
    @Livins Great images!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mama to one girl: born 12/2009. 
    Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • Options
    Bump

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

• Options
    Monday bump.

• Options
    First ultrasound yesterday at 9 weeks 4 days... I'm in love already!! Can't stop looking at it x
  • Options
    Finally got a copy in the mail from 3 weeks ago!! :) Ultrasound was at 10w 4d, I'm now 12w 3d.
  • Options
    According to my last period this shows 7w3d but ultrasound tech said I was measuring at 8 weeks. This is from last Wednesday. I go back on the 15th and I cannot wait! My husband and I care for my two nieces ( 9 and 5) but this will be our first child together. I had two miscarriages before this (within about 1.5 years) so we are super excited that everything is looking normal!
  • Options
    I have the same due date as well.  I can't decide if I like being due at the end of the month!  As a FTM it's nice to see what everyone is going through before I get there, but I get jealous of how their babies don't look like blobs anymore. 
  • Options
    We had our ultrasound this morning. 10 w and 5 d, measuring a little ahead but Dr. is keeping the Jan 13 due date!

Baby was moving around and kicking his/her legs a ton, so fun! Heartbeat and everything was great, yay! We are so excited for baby no. 2.
  • Options
    sck601sck601 member
    Wiggly baby measuring right on track at 11w exactly!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    ash74ncash74nc member
    edited June 2015
    My little jellybean at 8w4d
    Picture is blurry because I have a retroverted uterus and baby kept moving. But it's still so exciting to see! Looked like it was dancing for the camera. Saw the heartbeat. Today has been great :x
  • Options
    Had my first ultrasound today. It was so amazing! 169 bpm
  • Options
    Finally got to see my little nugget today after anxiously ANXIOUSLY waiting. I cried tears of joy when I heard and saw the heartbeat. Measuring right on schedule with my LMP 8w2days today. Due date 1/30/15
  • Options
    Finally got mine today! 10 weeks, see the little foot. Very happy to see a healthy munchkin and a healthy heartbeat.
  • Options
    Hearing the heartbeat made it so much more real! Seeing our little ones for the first time, I was almost in tears.
  • Options
    jencrojencro member
    Here's mine at 9+4. It was wiggling all around, measured right on time (due 1/21/16) and had a heartbeat of 170. We were thrilled to hear a healthy heartbeat!!
  • Options
    avz1809avz1809 member
    edited June 2015
  • Options
    My little peanut at 7 weeks. I am now almost 9 weeks and my next US is on July 6th. Can't wait!
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    edited June 2015
    Love your ultrasound pics ladies!! Got mine today and I'm measuring right on time from lmp (apps were wrong) 8+1 and since I ovulate early so baby is measuring at 8+4! Heart was beating away at 183 and even did a little jump to say hi :-)
  • Options
    Oops here's our gummy bear!
  • Options
    mamakate1616mamakate1616 member
    edited June 2015
    Finally had my first u/s today!! Such a relief after my MC in January. Hubby and I were holding our breath but as soon as she touched my tummy we could see there was a squirmy baby. She switched to t/v and we got a much better look. So happy - right on track at 11w4d and a BP of 169. Won't get another look until 20weeks... Unless we do sneak a peak!!
    Me: 30 DH: 31
    Married: 2012
    BFP #1 Sept 2014, MMC Dec 2014 | BFP #2 May 2015, DD Jan 2016 <3 | BFP #3 May 2017, MC July 2017 | BFP #4 Jan 2018, MC Feb 2018 | BFP #5 July 2018, fingers crossed
  • Options
    Had our first ultrasound on Monday (22/06/2015) - baby @ 9w4d. 9w6d today. HB was 164bpm and it was the most beautiful thing I've ever heard and seen in my life! Very busy baby, arms and legs were moving a lot! 2.73cm and 30grams.
  • Options
    Finally got the first US at 10w1d! LO is measuring exactly right and was cooperating like a champ! The tech said it was the easiest one she's done in weeks :) Glad this LO is following mama's instructions. It was such a relief to see the little heart beating so quick and see LO dancing and waving.
  • Options
    tinamarieee23tinamarieee23 member
    edited June 2015
    Our little baby at 9wks 3days! The heartbeat was music to our ears! God is good!!! Our first pregnancy & we couldn't be more excited! Due date is 1/24/16!
  • Options
    Well, at my first appointment last week they told me my due date was 01/10, putting me at 11 weeks 4 days. Had my ultrasound today and am only 8w5d. A little disappointed as I was excited to be nearing the end of the first trimester, but here's our little nugget! Baby looked good and we saw the heartbeat.
  • Options
    First 9wks 5days I'll be 12 weeks on Friday
  • Options

Everyone else's look so crisp compared to mine.  This was abdominal at 8+5, but baby measured 8+6.  Tomorrow I will be 11and am getting my cell free DNA test!

• Options
    I finally get to share!!! Measuring right on time!! Healthy heartbeat at 164 bpm!
  • Options
    My scan at 12w 4 days. Can't believe it's real!
  • Options
    i had a quickie ultrasound today with a nurse during intake appointment. 8w5d. No measurements were done though. We saw the heartbeat flickering. I will get a detailed ultrasound in my 13th week.
  • Options
    dezarie22dezarie22 member
    edited June 2015
    Our little gummy bear! EDD 1/21/16 :x
  • Options
    Bump