• SPurp13 said:

DeeRunk.

Same!
    July Siggy Challenge: Fireworks Fails

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • keelyd said:

So I never let DS sleep in his car seat, but he was out when we got home tonight so I left him in there while I showered (@spurp13 -- totally took him in the bathroom with me in the car seat ;) ), brought him out the living room still in the seat and watched all of parenthood plus, and kid is still sleeping.
    It's been ah-mazing.

So wait...even if he is asleep when you bring him in from the car you wake him up? Brave. I always let dd sleep if she is asleep after we bring her in. Usually she only lasts 5-10 minutes but one unicorn day it lasted 3.5 hours!!!! Glorious day!!!
    July Siggy Challenge: Fireworks Fails

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker
  • We were upstairs with DS1 saying goodnight and tucking him in and he realized he'd left his blanket downstairs on the couch (where LO is asleep). So of course I, being as grumpy and sleep deprived as I am, tell him in a pretty annoyed tone "hurry down and get it and don't you dare wake up your brother!!"

I just came downstairs to find LO sound asleep and DS1 had found and carefully placed his little fox lovey next to him. I needed to see that. He has been driving me crazy lately but this boy completely adores his little brother and it melts my cold, cranky heart.

So flipping cute :)

Sometimes I get this too....only one time it was a full size stuffy and it was on his face.

Also, we might have the same couches.
  • dredford said:

2goingon3 said:

We were upstairs with DS1 saying goodnight and tucking him in and he realized he'd left his blanket downstairs on the couch (where LO is asleep). So of course I, being as grumpy and sleep deprived as I am, tell him in a pretty annoyed tone "hurry down and get it and don't you dare wake up your brother!!"

I just came downstairs to find LO sound asleep and DS1 had found and carefully placed his little fox lovey next to him. I needed to see that. He has been driving me crazy lately but this boy completely adores his little brother and it melts my cold, cranky heart.

So flipping cute :)

Sometimes I get this too....only one time it was a full size stuffy and it was on his face.

Also, we might have the same couches.

So sweet. And I also think we may have the same couch.

This one? Excuse the tipsy iphone pic and the alien eyes on my dog...
  • dredford said:

Parenting is just crickets and bitching now. So sad.

Sad....

I got brave and intro'd because I loved the HP and drinking threads, but it's such a huge group I got overwhelmed and went back to lurking. I am sad to see its current state.
  • Whoever told me about the firefly mirror to get M to stop screaming in the car....

BEST $30 EVER SPENT!

You have quite literally saved my sanity and for that I can't thank you enough!

Link please!!!???? DD hates the car and I'm desperate!
    https://m.toysrus.com/skava/static/product.html?type=TRU_product_us&url=/product/index.jsp?productId=17200836&cp=&frmSearch=true&frmSearch=true&parentPage=search&domain=http://www.toysrus.com
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"