October 2014 Moms
Options

Friday Randos

Re: Friday Randos

• Options
    Sometimes, I sit here and think about my baby, or I'll pull up pictures of her...and I salivate. Am I going to eat my baby?

I mean. I can't stop thinking about those tubby tighs....
    https://www.buzzfeed.com/morganshanahan/the-real-reason-you-kind-of-want-to-take-a-bite-out-of-your?s=mobile
    Science!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    So I opened my pack of raw chicken thats dated to sell by tomorrow and it smells like vinegar. Is it bad? :(
    @mrssinner402

vinegar or eggs don't use it :(
    Seriously don't mess with chicken. Throw it away. I caught food poisoning from chicken and I was the sickest I've ever been in my life. I probably should have gone to the ER but I lost 10 lbs in the matter of days. It was horrible. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    SPurp13 said:

So I opened my pack of raw chicken thats dated to sell by tomorrow and it smells like vinegar. Is it bad? :(

It couldn't possibly be good.

Yeah, I don't cook and I'm overly cautious with chicken anyway.

*January Siggy Challenge - Snow Fails*

imageimageimage

• Options

@mrssinner402

vinegar or eggs don't use it :(

Boo! :( there goes dinner plans. Thanks!

*January Siggy Challenge - Snow Fails*

imageimageimage

• Options
    We're going on a date tonight to dinner and a movie. DH never plans this shit! 
    My MIL will be gone and FIL said he wanted to watch the baby by himself. Is that weird? Anyway I don't think my dad would ever volunteer for that so that's maybe why I'm a little nervous about it. I recognize it's dumb so I'll call myself out here.
  • Options
    Purp! You're on the leader board!

FTM - BFP: 1/23/14 - EDD: 10/5/14 - DD Born 9/13/14

• Options
    I haven't been on TB much.

FTM - BFP: 1/23/14 - EDD: 10/5/14 - DD Born 9/13/14

• Options
    edited January 2015
    I think I have food poisoning.  Every time we get Dominos Pizza from the place by our house, it's like room temperature when we pick it up, and not hot.  I always feel a little queasy hours later.  We had pizza last night, and this morning I woke up with a severe stomach ache and nausea.  I went to the bathroom 10+ times in 45 minutes while at work, so I came home- and it hasn't eased up any.  I even had to pull over twice on my commute home.  This is the second time this week I've had stomach issues.  I'm so over it.  I'm miserable.

I am chugging water and Pepto like there is no tomorrow.
  • Options
    I think I have food poisoning.  Every time we get Dominos Pizza from the place by our house, it's like room temperature when we pick it up, and not hot.  I always feel a little queasy hours later.  We had pizza last night, and this morning I woke up with a severe stomach ache and nausea.  I went to the bathroom 10+ times in 45 minutes while at work, so I came home- and it hasn't eased up any.  I even had to pull over twice on my commute home.  This is the second time this week I've had stomach issues.  I'm so over it.  I'm miserable.

are you throwing up? what kind of pizza was it?
  • Options

There was a lot of vomiting this morning, but it's mostly bowel issues at this point.  I had some Philly cheese steak pizza and some salami and onion pizza.  No one else is having any issues, though.
  • Options

There was a lot of vomiting this morning, but it's mostly bowel issues at this point.  I had some Philly cheese steak pizza and some salami and onion pizza.  No one else is having any issues, though.
    Yeah it could have been before that and the fact that you felt sick after is a coincidence. Although the last time I got food poisoning was pizza and I was the only one that got sick. Hope you feel better!
  • Options
    Thanks for all the well wishes, you're the best notches!

Ok, the doc doesn't think it's RSV or flu but tested for them anyways. I haven't gotten a call with the results yet. My poor little babies are such a mess, sniffles, snot, congestion, fever, red watery eyes & coughing! They're both taking infant Tylenol. We're just nursing & snuggling currently! Oh, and to top it all off DH & I are sick too! This sucks!

@sabby2‌ Happy Birthday Lady! <:-P
    Me: 37, DH: 42 Married March 22, 2003 TTC since early 2006, Fertility treatments since 02/2013 First Pregnancy with Twins EDD 10.24.2014
  • Options
    Nicb13 said:
    @MrsTinMKE‌ Getting a housekeeper is the best thing in the world. DH and I used to fight about cleaning all the time and it always was hard to do with my work schedule. I just increased her service from monthly to every other week. Hope the nanny works out too!!
    We are considering getting a cleaning lady because I'm drowning in lawyering/mommying and the house just isn't getting cleaned like it should. But do you ever feel weird about someone in your house? Like, do you lock stuff up? Or am I just overly paranoid?
    I have 2 twin sisters that clean our house every 2 weeks and it's AMAZING!!!! Don't be afraid!
    Do the TWO of them do a DOUBLE fantastic job every TWO weeks?

I'm bored.
  • Options
    For all you ladies who have a housekeeper or cleaning lady - what do you typically pay for your service, whether it is weekly/bi monthly/monthly and square footage of your home? Just curious!

View Full Size Image
  • Options

SPurp13 said:

Sometimes, I sit here and think about my baby, or I'll pull up pictures of her...and I salivate. Am I going to eat my baby?

I mean. I can't stop thinking about those tubby tighs....
    https://www.buzzfeed.com/morganshanahan/the-real-reason-you-kind-of-want-to-take-a-bite-out-of-your?s=mobile
    I was going to link the same article!
  • Options
    We're going on a date tonight to dinner and a movie. DH never plans this shit! 
    My MIL will be gone and FIL said he wanted to watch the baby by himself. Is that weird? Anyway I don't think my dad would ever volunteer for that so that's maybe why I'm a little nervous about it. I recognize it's dumb so I'll call myself out here.
    My dad watches Sunny every Thursday by himself. They are best buddies.
    @crawford411 I remember you saying that. I don't know why. I think it's because my FIL is so awkward with me since he has all boys. He never knows what to think of me! But she's a baby so its not like he needs to have conversations and relate to her. Lol I know they'll be fine.
  • Options

Ok I need help because I'm a pussy. I need to get DD out of the RnP and the swaddle so what order should I do things?

A) Out of swaddle but keep in RnP  b) Keep swaddled but move to crib, C) Wait for magic sleep suit to arrive next week, put her in that in the crib thus getting rid of RnP for good?

She can flip to her side in the RnP and sinks all the way to the bottom by the morning so I really think the RnP needs to go.

HALP!

Keep swaddle and move to crib with rolled up blankies to prevent rolling then try sleep suit?
    I was going to say this, but without the blankies. We didn't need 'em.
  • Options
    Nicb13 said:
    MrsTinMKE said:
    For all you ladies who have a housekeeper or cleaning lady - what do you typically pay for your service, whether it is weekly/bi monthly/monthly and square footage of your home? Just curious!

Our house is 2,500 square feet, 2 story, 4 bedroom and they clean the entire house, every single room except the home office for $140 every 2 weeks. I think we get an incredible deal though. I've never found prices that low.
    Thats not bad.  We are around 2500 with a finished basement - same thing 2 story, 4 bed. I am hoping to be around that price or less. The cleaning person I had at my last office was around $100 every two weeks for 7,000 square feet of office space - he was super cheap, and hoping he still is! 

View Full Size Image
  • Options
    I'm going to test this...
    Lilypie - (JrNi)

Lilypie - (y35Q)

• Options
    Don't mind all my random posts.
    Lilypie - (JrNi)

Lilypie - (y35Q)

• Options
    ajh1230ajh1230 member
    edited January 2015
    @ANGnJON‌ hope the babes are feeling better! We are outfit 4 of the day. This kid won't stop spitting up.
    January Snow Fail

• Options
    MrMrsandBabyMrMrsandBaby member
    edited January 2015
    I only had to wait four minutes...
    Lilypie - (JrNi)

Lilypie - (y35Q)

• Options

Apparently Purp got blocked for posting too much in too short of a timeframe...

Wow really didn't know that could happen, I wonder how long they are blocking her for?

Hang in there sick moms and babies!! 6 colds a year that sounds like too many, and they can last 2 weeks, poor babies.

Went out to lunch with LO, my mom and my sister, it was nice getting out, restaurant was loud and LO didn't cry.

imageimage
  • Options
    Apparently Purp got blocked for posting too much in too short of a timeframe...
    WTAF ARE YOU SERIOUS?
  • Options
    @Spurp13 - I think that is normal with the shots

View Full Size Image
  • Options
    MrsTinMKE said:
    @Spurp13 - I think that is normal with the shots
    I know she slept all day yesterday (got her shot at 10:20), I just didn't know if it carried into today. I don't remember that happening last month.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"