October 2014 Moms

Friday Randos

Re: Friday Randos

• SPurp13 said:
    THE SCARIEST 15 MINUTES OF MY LIFE.

In other news, I just got a text from the sitter asking if we had the baby up all night, because she's only slept today. She got one of her shots yesterday (the one they were out of a month ago). That's probably why, right?
    F has slept most of the day today too. I remember her doing that last time too. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Nicb13 said:
    SPurp13 said:

In other news, I just got a text from the sitter asking if we had the baby up all night, because she's only slept today. She got one of her shots yesterday (the one they were out of a month ago). That's probably why, right?

I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say it's because she's a baby ;) And they like to switch things up JUST to fuck with us.
    Well, I'm a little concerned, because the sitter's like "she's out and my kids are screaming around her, she's not waking up at all." She does sleep through shit at home, so it's probably fine, but for a second, i was like...wait, is extreme lethargy something I should be concerned about after shots? She was sleepy after the last one, but I think just for the one day, not two.

If it weren't for the shot, I'd be like "yeah, whatever," but I was slightly concerned that maybe she was having some weird reaction.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Nicb13 said:
    SPurp13 said:
    Nicb13 said:
    SPurp13 said:

I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say it's because she's a baby ;) And they like to switch things up JUST to fuck with us.
    Well, I'm a little concerned, because the sitter's like "she's out and my kids are screaming around her, she's not waking up at all." She does sleep through shit at home, so it's probably fine, but for a second, i was like...wait, is extreme lethargy something I should be concerned about after shots? She was sleepy after the last one, but I think just for the one day, not two.

If it weren't for the shot, I'd be like "yeah, whatever," but I was slightly concerned that maybe she was having some weird reaction.
    I bet it's just from the shot and I wouldn't worry unless this went on for days and she wasn't eating.
    Alright, party on.
  • SPurp13 said:

Did you call the pedi and ask? That's what I do about just about everything. I'm sure they are sick of me but I'd rather ask then be sorry.
  • Anyone else's LO seem to have creaking bones? It kinda sounds like she's cracking her knuckles. My DH thinks it's fine and I worry too much and I shouldn't call the pedi again. So I'm asking strangers on the Internet ;)
  • Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    Me: 38 DH: 36
    Married 8/27/2011
    BFP #1 9/28/2011 DS born 5/22/2012
    BFP #2 4/24/2013 m/c 4/25/2013 at 4w
    BFP #3 1/31/2014 DD born 10/14/2014
    BFP #4 1/20/2016 m/c 2/12/2014 at 7w2d
    BFP #5 8/19/2016 DS2 born 4/29/2017
    BFP #6 3/7/2018 EDD 11/18/2018

• Leysin97 said:
    Anyone else's LO seem to have creaking bones? It kinda sounds like she's cracking her knuckles. My DH thinks it's fine and I worry too much and I shouldn't call the pedi again. So I'm asking strangers on the Internet ;)
    YES.
  • Leysin97 said:

Did you call the pedi and ask? That's what I do about just about everything. I'm sure they are sick of me but I'd rather ask then be sorry.
    Meh. She is eating, so I think she's cool. I'm sure it's the shot, but for a second, I was like WAIT. SHOULD I WORRY.
  • SPurp13 said:

Leysin97 said:

Anyone else's LO seem to have creaking bones? It kinda sounds like she's cracking her knuckles. My DH thinks it's fine and I worry too much and I shouldn't call the pedi again. So I'm asking strangers on the Internet ;)

YES.

Awesome. Well not awesome but glad I'm not the only one. I'm always scared I'm accidently hurting her. The first time it happened I actually asked DH if I possibly broke her bone. He was like "seriously? You accidently clipped her while cutting her nails and she screamed bloody murder, don't you think she would scream if she broke or fractured a bone?" Then I was all oh yeah all the crazies.
  • SPurp13 said:
    Leysin97 said:
    YES.
           / Omg when I lift S's legs to change him I feel like all the bones in his feet rearrange.
    Loss Blog (finally updated)

imageimage
    5 cycles of "TTC" - 3 intentional, 2 not so intentional.  5 BFPs.  My rainbow arrived 10/15/14.
    TFMC 08.02.13 at 19+ weeks. Everyday I grieve for my little Olive.

• The TTGP board is just fucking fascinating to me right now.
  • MrsSinner402MrsSinner402 member
    edited January 2015
    @golfingdarwinfish‌ DD is the same. Stop worrying so much and enjoy him! :) he's perfect.

*January Siggy Challenge - Snow Fails*

imageimageimage

• Anyone watch Big Women Big Love?  

I can't find a good clip of this scene, but this woman is freaking nuts and it's hysterical to watch. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2x4GWIm3_A8

I NEED POTATOES

CHEEEEESEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
    Loss Blog (finally updated)

imageimage
    5 cycles of "TTC" - 3 intentional, 2 not so intentional.  5 BFPs.  My rainbow arrived 10/15/14.
    TFMC 08.02.13 at 19+ weeks. Everyday I grieve for my little Olive.

• SPurp13 said:

Leysin97 said:

YES.

/

Omg when I lift S's legs to change him I feel like all the bones in his feet rearrange.

It seriously sounded like the little bones in her ankle were cracking her first few weeks.
    January Snow Fail

• @mrssinner402 - I'm so impressed by your dinner.  I'm making frozen pizza.  
    January siggy contest - Snow Fail
  • dredford said:

dredford said:

Mini taco salads! \:D/ image

Mmmmmmm. These look so good! Now I'm hungry...
    OF COURSE YOU ARE, THEY'RE SALADS.

Too far? =))

It took a second to click, but now I can't stop laughing.  

HE'S SO YUMMY

Well played.

You know I had to. ;)

*January Siggy Challenge - Snow Fails*

imageimageimage

• Oh I just love when they have their hands up in the air like that, @windwithfingers‌.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"