October 2014 Moms

Randomness of Thursday

124»

Re: Randomness of Thursday

• @alfibet love the invite! Puggies are the best!
  • DS is smiling more at my mom than me tonight. I'm feeling sad about it.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Me: 30 | DH: 4/12/85 - 6/16/14 | Quinn Patrick born 9/28/14
  • Loading the player...
  • I still love you @golfingdarwinfish‌
    Me: 30 | DH: 4/12/85 - 6/16/14 | Quinn Patrick born 9/28/14
  • @sylessa that's ridiculous!  Someone better be getting their ass handed to them.
    @golfingdarwinfish no hate here...just love! You and @pnwlover are awesome.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Anniversary

• It looks like my SIL had a chemical pregnancy :persevere:

I'm so, so hoping they can get answers soon.  This has been such a long battle and they just want to hold their sweet baby.

I'm so sorry @purplehippo19 :(  

Sadly, there have a been a lot of losses thus far so I apologize if I'm confusing people, but was she 10 weeks pregnant when she started bleeding?  Is she under the care of a RE?

@golfingdarwinfish

Yes, or so she thought.  She didn't have an appointment with her MW until 12 weeks.  I'm really not sure why she didn't tell her MW that she was high risk.  She won't make that mistake again.  She always tries to do things as natural as possible without any intervention.

I do not believe she was seeing an RE but I really wish she would.

I'm just really let down about the whole situation.  I know how badly they want a child, and how badly all of their friends and family want a child for them, so the fact that they're not doing more to figure things out is beyond me.

That's odd to me.
    With a history of losses, they'll usually do a viability ultrasound at 6-7 weeks.

Hell they did one for me just cause I must have looked freaked.

I'm sorry for her loss and I hope she gets answers.
  • Holy shit dudes. TTGP is going BSC with the silence posts. Their whole first page is Silence. Sorry, but it's not going to change anything. 8-|

*January Siggy Challenge - Snow Fails*

imageimageimage

• Finally caught up on the randoms! Lots of love tits handed out.

@Syllessa‌ WTAF. I feel like that situation could have been solved without handcuffs and jail clothes.

@PurpleHippo19‌ I am so sorry for your family's loss. It's so heartbreaking to see someone want a child so much and go through such pain to bring one home.

Holy shit dudes. TTGP is going BSC with the silence posts. Their whole first page is Silence. Sorry, but it's not going to change anything. 8-|

...yeah...it's getting to be a bit much. It's not even just the first page. It's several pages deep. Methinks there is some group think going on over there.
    July Siggy Challenge: Fireworks Fails

BabyFruit Ticker
  • @Syllessa‌

Holy fuck! Arrested for a speeding ticket? That's so over the top.

image         image

• Holy shit dudes. TTGP is going BSC with the silence posts. Their whole first page is Silence. Sorry, but it's not going to change anything. 8-|

It's not going to change anything but it's awesome to watch.
  • American idol is such a joke now.
    July Siggy Challenge: Fireworks Fails

BabyFruit Ticker
  • @Syllessa‌ WTAF?!?! I'm sorry, they went waaay to far on that. You deserve a very large glass of wine and a vacation.

@golfingdarwinfish‌ we don't hate you! Staahp! You're a great co-mod with @pnwlover12‌!!!
  • @Syllessa‌ Holy fuck! Arrested for a speeding ticket? That's so over the top.
    For a PAID speeding ticket.  The cop was banging the door like crazy and handcuffed on my own fucking porch in my pajamas.  I can't seem to quell the rage i'm feeling
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicimage

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

• So my phone is going crazy and I cant love tit anything but I can post... Weird....

@Syllessa- that is seriously messed up, sorry you had such a rough day!

@purplehippo19 - T&P for your family and SIL :(

Tonight was rough H and i both played hookie from work this afternoon here is how I pictured my afternoon off...
    Leave DD at MILs - DTD have lunch with H. Maybe get a massage then grocery shop make dinner clean house...

What actually happened...
    Lunch with inlaws picked up DD, shopping. DD had the worst melt down yet, she screamed like she was in so much pain and I cried. Managed to calm her down after a few minutes but then couldnt put her down till bed. That cry broke my heart I never want to hear it again :( barley finished making dinner and cleaned nothing. Now I am fucking exhausted :(

View Full Size Image
  • 2goingon32goingon3 member
    edited January 2015
    @Syllessa‌ that's absolutely crazy. Over the top. Not paying a speeding tickets does NOT make you a criminal!!! Where I live (Canadian) if we don't pay a ticket, we just can't renew our car insurance until it's paid.
    When I lived in Florida, I got a speeding ticket, didn't pay it right away (cause poor college student) and I got a letter in the mail saying that if I didn't pay it within 7 days an officer was going to come collect my drivers license.

My 5 yr old started kindergarten this past September, and I just registered my 4 yr old DS to start in the September coming up. It's nuts. They're growing up too fast for me to keep up. I was actually sad almost to tears today thinking about it.

S/O the UO, I like 2u2....I love having 2 close in age, I liked taking a baby break for 4 years, but now I feel like I want to do it again. I don't think I'm ready for this LO to be our last.

Then I also feel a little crazy, so I'm mulling it all over with a glass of wine.
  • @dredford He's 2! Seriously? I would have come unglued.
    imageimage
  • My 2yr old nephew grabbed my phone off the couch and threw it across the room tonight. BIL asked me if he threw it and I said yes. Nephew got in big trouble - a spanking and put in the corner. I felt so bad for him. Yes, he did something naughty but, ugh! I really hate both of those things as punishment. Poor sad kid.

Um seriously? A spanking for throwing a phone? And clearly not in the moment because your BIL had to ask you if he threw it. That's BS.

THIS IS TYPICAL 2 YR OLD BEHAVIOUR.
  • I didn't write in the randoms today? I think I even read them all. Hmmmm I did have a couple meetings and hosted friends for dinner. Busy day.

imageimageimage
  • Ugh. I'm a mess. I registered my DS1 for kindergarten and I can't control the emotions. I googled the life expectancy of my dogs, and they both have maybe 4 years left. WTF is wrong with me?!?! Who does that?!?!
  • I must be half asleep... I just realized I posted on yesterday's randoms and it's almost tomorrow so I'm really like 2 days behind.
  • Yep... definitely asleep. Put little dog in her kennel but didn't latch it so when she just jumped into my lap I thought "oh, that reminds me, I should check on little dog and latch her kennel before I go to sleep." You know because she's clearly still in there.

*sigh*

I need to use the sleep.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"