October 2014 Moms

Randomness of Thursday

Ok, I'll start! Dear Baby, Please revise your pooping schedule so that it does not include a) pooping in the tub, and b) doesn't happen in the middle of the night with a two-hour build up of fussing and squirming, Love, your Mom
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Randomness of Thursday

• Brooke slept through her normal 130 feeding and woke up at 330. My boobs were hurting. Normally I wouldn't mind the extra sleep but my supply is not great (she ate 3 more ounces than I pumped yesterday) so we can't go skipping feedings! This kid, right when I figure her out she changes it all up.
    Lilypie - (JrNi)

Lilypie - (y35Q)

• FamousEa said:

Started my day out with instant coffee because I suck and we ran out of regular coffee. Sure the date was December 2012 but whatever. Also I suck because I have 7 diapers for little man until DH gets home. I swear I thought I had more.

The diaper thing is my fear! I just know someday I will be out and run out of diapers right before a poop explosion.
    Lilypie - (JrNi)

Lilypie - (y35Q)

• Loading the player...
  • @MrsTinMKE Haha! I go way longer on legs etc but I always just do a quick shave on my arm pits. Its actually not that bad, when I was pregnant my hair growth was out of control.
  • @pnwlover12, you got a PM.

I'm going to bump the coupon thread with more shit, but if anyone in here wants the following, holler:

Enfamil coupon (for Target)
    2 Huggies coupons
    Pampers wipes coupon

I also looked, and I have the samples pictured below.

Does anyone use Similac Sensitive? I have a sample thing of that at home, too, I think.
  • Hee, I didn't attach the picture...

• @Spurp13 - LOVE IT!  So cute!
  • @SPurp13 I'll take your Enfamil samples!!

Also, ANB slept SO MUCH better last night!  It looks like his nose is clearing up a bit.  DH just texted me that he ate a full bottle like normal (has been grazing for two days) and fell back asleep.  YAY!!!

Send me your deets!
  • @MrsTinMKE Haha! I go way longer on legs etc but I always just do a quick shave on my arm pits. Its actually not that bad, when I was pregnant my hair growth was out of control.
    @MrsBabe614 - I am the opposite, if I don't shave my legs it bothers the crap out of me. Arm pits are another story for some reason

View Full Size Image
  • beachbumscbeachbumsc member
    edited January 2015
    I really want to transition G to her crib so we are on day 2 of napping in her PnP at the office so she gets use to sleeping flat.

imageLilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • @carriedaway19...so sorry you're feeling this way. You are being super hard on yourself, but I can totally relate to the guilt and feeling like the world is on your shoulders.  I'm assuming you've talked some of this out with DH?  Can you try things other than the actual DTD if it's still hurting?  I have gone through periods where I have no sex drive at all but I've found if I make myself a couple of times, then I realize how nice it is and I am more interested in it more often and it gets me back on track.  But not always.  Anyway, I think it's a myth that we can do/have it all.  We can't...neither can DH and it creates so much guilt in us if we can't figure out how to "have it all".  Figure out the things that are most important to you (family, career, etc) and will be most fulfilling to you and your family and focus on those things.  Things like hanging out with friends will come a little more easily down the road.
  • @carriedaway19 I have very similar feelings that you have being that it's hard to juggle everything. It's like you just figure it out then BACK TO WORK FOR YOU! As far as the sex thing I make myself when I don't feel in the mood and realize that I also miss the connection. Or I do other things for DH. Sometimes I'm just plain exhausted and he can go do it with "Jill" in the shower (jerk it, your hand spells Jill if you hold it up Lol)
  • @Ohioloveyou - to cute! that little chin and those cheeks!  

@carriedaway19 - Hugs lady.  This shit is hard, and its easy to feel guilty about every little thing. We don't cut ourselves enough slack.  Hope you are feeling better soon! 

@Mrsbabe614 - you have me lookin at my hand like - Jill eh? 

View Full Size Image
  • ajh1230 said:

WORST night ever and it wasn't even because I was up with a baby. Worked last night and it was total cray cray in the ER! There are some things you just can't unsee.

This is so true. When I worked at an ER there were such horrific things...Such as someone using a cosmetic wedge as a tampon and then forgetting about it. For a few weeks.

image         image

• ajh1230 said:

WORST night ever and it wasn't even because I was up with a baby. Worked last night and it was total cray cray in the ER! There are some things you just can't unsee.

This is so true. When I worked at an ER there were such horrific things...Such as someone using a cosmetic wedge as a tampon and then forgetting about it. For a few weeks.
    :-&
  • @carriedaway19‌ im so sorry you are feeling this way but it is completely normal to do so. IMO adjusting life after baby #1 is harder than later adding more kids. Thats why it is good to wait a little bit to get a new rhythm and normal back before adding a new one. It does get easier, but hugs for right now! >:D<
  • FamousEa said:
    OMG. I'm oddly fascinated with weird ER stories. Tell me all the stories!

An ex that I dated used to be an EMT. He said a girl had an apple up her vag. WHUUUUUT.
    My sister was an ER nurse and said they have extracted interesting things from peoples assholes... Razor handles, a lightbulb...
    Things in butts is what I always hear about. Lol I also have a friend who's a high risk nurse in labor and delivery. So many punches to hand out to some of the bitches that come through there all fucked up on drugs.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"