October 2014 Moms

Randomness of Thursday

Re: Randomness of Thursday

• @ANGnJON so so so cute!
    @victoria+james crossing my fingers for you!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Anniversary
  • Loading the player...
  • @ANGnJON‌ way to much cuteness!

@MrsSinner402‌ the hand pump was the best thing I bought! It's all I use at work, way less set up and I can get out almost the same amount as the electric pump but in half the time
    January Snow Fail

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• SPurp13 said:

And what is THIS horseshit?

It just did this to me, too! Plus signed me out and I almost couldnt remember my account info. Right before it signed me out I was trying to post a new discussion and it said I didnt have permission to post in this category or something. Weird. :-/
  • And what is THIS horseshit?

It just did this to me, too! Plus signed me out and I almost couldnt remember my account info. Right before it signed me out I was trying to post a new discussion and it said I didnt have permission to post in this category or something. Weird. :-/
    Sometimes on mobile it logs me out, and I KNOW I'm getting my password right, and I have to try 23894587 times to get back in. Actually, it might do that on a computer too. RAAAAGE.
  • edited January 2015
    SPurp13 said:

SPurp13 said:

Sometimes on mobile it logs me out, and I KNOW I'm getting my password right, and I have to try 23894587 times to get back in. Actually, it might do that on a computer too. RAAAAGE.

-----
    Mobile does suck. And the app stopped working for me.
  • SPurp13 said:

The fuck?

*January Siggy Challenge - Snow Fails*

imageimageimage

• Maybe TB stopped letting people post links because of the migration to the other place? The link for it had been posted several places.
  • There's a screenshot floating around of....something...and I'm on the leaderboard in the screenshot!!!!! And I can't post it or I'll get the banhammer. I'm so famous! But I can't share it.

ETA: It's on TTGP! 
    And dont ask you why you were on TTGP? ;)
    EXACTLY.
  • keelyd said:

For a hot second I thought you were calling my UO horseshit ... ...because self-centered.
    Haha, no, I was trying to tell you I also watched that!
  • I have a really, REALLY big decision coming up tonight and I need some input... After dinner: Sour Patch Kids and Moscato or a Root Beer float? :-/ #firstworldproblems
    It's always Moscato.
  • SPurp13 said:

I have a really, REALLY big decision coming up tonight and I need some input...

After dinner: Sour Patch Kids and Moscato or a Root Beer float?

:-/

#firstworldproblems

It's always Moscato.

Words right out of my mouth.
  • @MrsSinner402 Always choose the wine :)
    O14 January Signature Challenge- Snow Fails

• SyllessaSyllessa member
    edited January 2015
    So, apparently when you pay a speeding ticket (first ticket in 14yrs) around here, they wait a year then send a cop out to your home with a fucking warrant.  I spent my day being handcuffed, frisked, put in a cop car, booked in to the county jail, and then immediately bonded out...all for a ticket I got, and paid, in December 2013.  I don't even know what to think right now.  As if shit hasn't been bad enough around here.  THEY MADE ME PUT ON JAIL CLOTHES!  It's a small town. I'm so humiliated.

ETA: They have no record of me paying the ticket.  <---That info might be helpful here lol.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicimage

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

• Syllessa said:

So, apparently when you pay a speeding ticket (first ticket in 14yrs) around here, they wait a year then send a cop out to your home with a fucking warrant.  I spent my day being handcuffed, frisked, put in a cop car, booked in to the county jail, and then immediately bonded out...all for a ticket I got, and paid, in December 2013.  I don't even know what to think right now.  As if shit hasn't been bad enough around here.  THEY MADE ME PUT ON JAIL CLOTHES!  It's a small town. I'm so humiliated.

That's crazy!

Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker

• Syllessa said:

That is crazy! Did they think you didn't pay it?
  • I should probably ETA to add that they claim to have no record of me paying. I'm so pissed/tired i left that detail out.

• Target has a deal going for a $25 gift card if you spend $100 on diapers, wipes, training pants, and/or formula. Text SAVE to 827438 to get the barcode. Also DH has not one, not two, but THREE possible job opportunity interviews coming up! One sounds weird bit we're giving anything a shot, the second sounds too good to be true (but hey it's about time we caught a break, right?) and the third is the company he interviewed with before but for s different position they think he'll like. ALL THE CROSSED THINGS!
    You guys deserve #2!! COME ON #2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 
    Loss Blog (finally updated)

imageimage
    5 cycles of "TTC" - 3 intentional, 2 not so intentional.  5 BFPs.  My rainbow arrived 10/15/14.
    TFMC 08.02.13 at 19+ weeks. Everyday I grieve for my little Olive.

• It looks like my SIL had a chemical pregnancy :persevere:

I'm so, so hoping they can get answers soon.  This has been such a long battle and they just want to hold their sweet baby.
    I'm so sorry @purplehippo19 :(  

Sadly, there have a been a lot of losses thus far so I apologize if I'm confusing people, but was she 10 weeks pregnant when she started bleeding?  Is she under the care of a RE?

imageimage
    5 cycles of "TTC" - 3 intentional, 2 not so intentional.  5 BFPs.  My rainbow arrived 10/15/14.

• Hi. I still go here! Sick baby and midterms week equals no bumping time. Love titting when I get some time. Sadly I'm even working during pump breaks grading tests.

Married 11/5/11
  • So, I feel like everyone hates me after all TB drama, even though I had nothing to do with it.   X_X

imageimage

• It looks like my SIL had a chemical pregnancy :persevere:

I'm so, so hoping they can get answers soon.  This has been such a long battle and they just want to hold their sweet baby.
    I'm so sorry @purplehippo19 :(  

Sadly, there have a been a lot of losses thus far so I apologize if I'm confusing people, but was she 10 weeks pregnant when she started bleeding?  Is she under the care of a RE?
    @golfingdarwinfish

Yes, or so she thought.  She didn't have an appointment with her MW until 12 weeks.  I'm really not sure why she didn't tell her MW that she was high risk.  She won't make that mistake again.  She always tries to do things as natural as possible without any intervention.

I do not believe she was seeing an RE but I really wish she would.

I'm just really let down about the whole situation.  I know how badly they want a child, and how badly all of their friends and family want a child for them, so the fact that they're not doing more to figure things out is beyond me.
    @purplehippo19

That's sad on multiple levels.  Is there anyway it wasn't a CP and an early miscarriage?  The two can mean different things or be indicators of different things.....

I can appreciate wanting to do things "naturally" without intervention, but at least a RE can do  testing to see if there is a medical reason for their difficulties, and then they could decide from there if they want to attempt interventions of some sort.  Or would they count exploring if there's an underlying issue as medical intervention?  Perhaps this loss will leave them feeling a bit more open to seeking answers?

imageimage

• Syllessa said:
    Syllessa said:

ETA: They have no record of me paying the ticket.  <---That info might be helpful here lol.
    I just gasped.  That's ridiculous!  As someone who works with offenders, so much of that is unnecessary.  Seriously, WTF.  I'm sorry that happened to you.

Is it all straightened away now?
    Yeah, it's all straight now.  I had to have FI (or w/e he is now) find and bring a copy of the receipt THEY SENT ME and a copy of the canceled check.  When we showed them the receipt they sent me, the chick at the desk was like, "Well, this could be a fake b/c WE have no copy of it."
    It would have taken all my self control not to punch her.
    Oh I wanted to, but I figured it would hurt my chances of getting to go home.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"