July 2013 Moms

Eat SPAM, not cashews.

Re: Eat SPAM, not cashews.

• Loading the player...
  • Making ravioli and roasted cauliflower with heirloom tomatoes for dinner :) now to pick the wine...

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm! That sounds very yummy.
  • missymr said:

So a few weeks ago when H was refusing to put a book back on the shelf DH started a game with him where every time J refuses to put something away, DH sticks it down The back of J's pants.
    J thinks this is hilarious and while it hasn't done anything to get him to put things away more often it's funny to see how excited he gets to show off whatever is in his pants.

Now he wants everything to go in his pants. This morning he had a tantrum when I told him I couldn't put his new (and totally beloved batman little people figurine) down his pants because he was wearing a sleeper.

Also he calls batman "man man" and it's so cute. He got an entire package of little people superheroes. There were two bat and but he only has eyes for the black one. Doesn't care about any of the others.

Haha!!!

Bonus: 

• I mean, I'd take the Kardashian/West estate. I'd never have to leave the compound.
  • @simone711‌ text me lady! I went to text you but your # didn't transfer to my new phone :-(

• Leaving for after hour pedi office soon. Think G might have an ear infection. Should have seen the signs earlier as always. Really hate to have to go out in the bitter cold again.

• collers4 said:

Cfreymc said:

Apparently this is old news, but did you guys know this is the new lead singer of Journey? image

Saw a PBS thing about him last night. The more you know.

I've seen them perform like 3-4 times (I love journey) and he's amazing. He does a great job.
    Ditto!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
  • @Stacey099 - That's where DH has Keenan right now too, also thinking ear infection :(. Boo for all the sick babies!
    imageView Full Size Image

• There's a spider above my sink. Someone come get rid of it!
  • I love you @haddocky‌

I love you more.

Take that.

Now, back to my regularly scheduled wine.
  • Meeeeeeaaaaatballs! =P~

LFAF Summer 2016 Awards:

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• @MRads‌ : FX for a kick-ass offer!

LFAF Summer 2016 Awards:

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• haddocky said:

There's a spider above my sink. Someone come get rid of it!

On my way... From ohio!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
  • @Stacey099 - That's where DH has Keenan right now too, also thinking ear infection :(. Boo for all the sick babies!

No ear infection here! Just a cold. Hope K is just fine!

• Papercut update: I got grapefruit juice in it.

Nooooo!

• Cfreymc said:

Apparently this is old news, but did you guys know this is the new lead singer of Journey? image

Saw a PBS thing about him last night. The more you know.

Yes and he sounds just like Steve Perry. It's creepy.
  • Wake up number one just happened. I think the poor thing is getting sick or move teeth are coming in. Teething tablets and a little milk and we are cuddling again.....

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • @casey78‌ Glad you are home and can sleep in your own bed!

• Poor baby @LauraB1016‌. Hope the rest of the night goes smooth.
    So glad he's opening up with you @‌cshum24
    @casey78 Your mil sounds like a hag. How horrible!

• FFTuC: I am obsessed with The Little Couple. I love those kids and that family. Baby Zoe reminds me of Maggie, and Will is so spunky. I love them. :x

I want their house.
    You both were reading my mind. Just spent two hours watching some episodes.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"