June 2013 Moms
Options

I've got a blank space baby, and I'll write your SPAM

167891012»

Re: I've got a blank space baby, and I'll write your SPAM

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    We went to a a fairly big church and have been for a couple of months. Before i had j i would stare at the parents of noisy tods. Now i just ignore it. The church itself is huge and the demand of daycare is beyond their compacity. So there are nearly 50 tods, infants and little people talking, whining, eating, clapping or babbling at a given time. Luckily J enjoyed mimicking the ladys praising beside us. No stares at this mom this week.
  • Options
    @moosemug who are you? I missed this name change! I thought I'd caught up on all the changes but apparently not!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I love that @moosemug
                                                                  #Bodymber14 #Bodygate #itsMillerTime

Bradley 05-04-11 & Tyler 06-18-13
  • Options
    @kdc2007‌ when we've had pink eye we get the ointment too. I do it while they are sleeping. Also the doc told me the tube has enough to dose a family of four because "everyone is going to get it anyway." Gross. But yeah, I usually end up using one tube for at least 2 people in the family when I get it.

• Options
    I can't love that picture @libberluru‌ :-&

image      image    

IVF #1 September 2012, beta #1: 213; beta #2: 580. Expecting Twins! 
    EDD 6/9 lost one angel at 9w3d :( 
    Baby boy arrived 6/1/13
    FET #1 10/14, BFP -Chemical Pregnancy :(
    Everyone Welcome

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options
    Anyone watching the AMA's??? Grayson and I totally just jammed out to Taylor Swift's opening performance.
    image imageimageimage
  • Options
    Lorde is a strange girl...
    image imageimageimage
  • Options
    Another sick baby here. She seemed to be getting over a cold but this evening started to seem irritable and then started grabbing her right ear. She pain-cried when we put her to bed so we gave her some Tylenol and now I'm rocking her and she's out. I think she might have an ear infection and laying down might bother her :(

We're flying on Tues. I googled and what I read seemed like most ear infections are gone in 48 hrs. I'm hoping that's the case here - any advice from experience? If we weren't flying Id prob wait it out and not see the dr tomorrow unless she was really miserable, to see if she gets over it on her own. But i think I might go ahead and call the doc in the morning.
  • Options

@WasNotWas‌ Vikings? Really? :P

I let bradley do my picks now :)

• Options
    @WorkinIt said:

Anyone watching Sunday night football?! That catch!!!!

'Dem hands tho

• Options
    Yes!!! Snl did another baby ceo

• Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options
    @WorkinIt‌ - B is full time on 2% per pedi recommendation. He's been taking that for a couple months now.
    image image
    Bennett Andrew- 6/4/13      Nora Elizabeth - 10/3/14
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"