October 2014 Moms

Tuesday Randoms

1235»

Re: Tuesday Randoms

• Loading the player...
  • It just took me half an hour to figure out DS was screaming because he was hungry. This is what happens when I'm asleep for less than an hour when he wakes me up. I feel so awful that I made him scream at me that long before I figured out what should have been obvious.
  • keelyd said:

Fuck -- somehow managed to leak a bunch of milk out of the bottom of a flange and all over my shirt while pumping. This does not help me in my efforts to supplement, especially when my previous pumping round yielded almost nothing.

That's happened to me. I had tears in my eyes.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • LO is a great sleeper, but so far won't sleep for long stretches when not being held. We've actually been bed sharing the past two nights and I've slept like shit because of it. I'm so paranoid I wake up constantly to make sure my H or I haven't rolled on top of him or something. I'm realllllly hoping tonight the RNP will work for us. I need a few hours of panic free sleep.

image         image

• The baby just projectile vomited my milk everywhere. It's never the formula. And she was so soft and clean an hour ago. Now she's sticky and she's going to stay that way. She missed the dry clean only pillow case though, so there is that.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • edited October 2014
    I can't stop staring at LO's chest when he sleeps. It's starting to freak me out immensely.

On a side note, I have no idea what has gotten into me hormone-wise, but I've wanted to jump DH the past few days.  I finally acted on it tonight, and was surprised that even the act of getting aroused felt a bit awkward.  Obviously there was no action down there, but it definitely felt a bit off.

(ETA: Finally off to read the randoms thread - I've been distracted by the SAHM drama!)
    Loss Blog (finally updated)

imageimage
    5 cycles of "TTC" - 3 intentional, 2 not so intentional.  5 BFPs.  My rainbow arrived 10/15/14.
    TFMC 08.02.13 at 19+ weeks. Everyday I grieve for my little Olive.

• @SPurp13‌ i have a narrow pelvis too apparently. I guess that's why it hurt so damn bad being checked. Then I had the epi in the beginning but I couldn't get up at all because DD sat too high and I had random pre E. So the magnesium for the pre e caused me to not progress not the epi. My doctor also told me the epidural wouldn't stall my labor anyway. So narrow pelvis must be a thing if I've got the same problem. Does that make you feel a little better anyway? Also my discharge nurse wouldn't let anyone help me out of the bed and I bit her head off and told her maybe if i wasn't cut in half and the bed a foot off the ground compared to where my feet could touch then I wouldn't need any help. That shut her up. Lol I would've told that nurse to kiss my ass if I were you. I'm glad your DHs aunt showed up!!

I honestly can't believe the nurses treated you both that way! That in inexcusable!

• I'm bummed DH is gone. Tonight he's at the World Series then he's going to a conference in New Orleans...at Halloween...I'm trying to tell myself this is valuable time with LO but I would like be having fun in New Orleans too. Can I want to TP him just for that?

GO ROYALS!!!! My DH was yelling so loud during the game at home that I missed 3/4 of it trying to get baby back to sleep after every cheer or clap. He even yelled a play by play to me while I was in nursery. Woke baby right up. Total TP night.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"