June 2013 Moms
Options

Bang bang into the SPAM! (I know you want it)

Re: Bang bang into the SPAM! (I know you want it)

• Options
    @GraceInCA‌ thanks for the amazon tip!! Found a few for my sister. Quick question, do you burn them or just put them on your wrists etc?
    With very few exceptions, you should never just put essential oils straight onto your skin. You should use a carrier oil. I find that coconut oil works best because the fragrance is mild (and goes away quickly), so the essential oil scent really comes through. Jojoba is a good carrier oil too.

Disclaimer: I really only use them for scent, not for any therapeutic purposes. But smelling them does make me happy. The ones I seem to use most often are grapefruit, ylang ylang, and myrrh.

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    @melOHdy said:

Question re: balls

Of the meat variety that is.  So, whenever I make them myself and try to cook them, I get flat edges.  How do you prevent that while ensuring an even cooking?
    I bake mine and never get flat sides.

DD1 5/16/2006 8lbs 3oz 21" (2 days late, 36.5 hour labor)
    M/C 12/08/09 6w5d
    DS1 6/27/2013 7lbs 9oz 19.5" (1 day late, 17.5 hour labor)
    M/C 12/18/13 6w1d Twins
    BFP#5 4/6/13 EDD 12/16/2014

BabyFruit Ticker image
  • Options

My LO has torn his Tails book to pieces. Poor kid keeps trying to put it back together.

Love tit of commiseration. My guy is slowly demolishing Heads and Tails. I think I might buy him new copies for Xmas. He loves those books.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    @kdc2007, cheeseburger casserole sounds yummy...did you post that in the Recipe thread? I looked but didn't see it in there. 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    @sctiger - That's really obnoxious that they're making you keep her home! Our daycare only requires that they stay home for 24-hours after a fever breaks. They do call for fevers lower than I would prefer, though. They've called me to pick him up when it was 99 or 100 and I had already told them that he had immunizations the previous day. I'm glad your husband can stay home tomorrow!

Anniversary

• Options
    soworkinitsoworkinit member
    edited October 2014
    Hello... candychicago here. Long warning.
    After my family vaca in Hawaii ive been trying adjust. My little guy stayed on chgo time which was great coming home but he like OP have mentioned started a week of sleep regression. Tonight was the first in a week that he just layed down without crying.
    He had a cold given to him by daycare. The daycare provider told me he was full of mucus but didn't want me to keep him home. I asked her if other children were I'll agree said yes... this is the third time asking her to tell me if there are other I'll children. She's quick to say he's not able to come to daycare.
    My husband is looking for a job. I can say it's great having him home. He cooks dinner daily, clean, does the laundry and pick up J from dc.
    I am having a hard time adding pictures to the site via phone.
  • Options
    @subliminalrabbit, hope things get better...mama visiting always helps!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Fuck fuck fuck shit!!! My worst fear just happened. I was walking down my stairs because Jameson woke up and just fell, from the top to the bottom. Shouldn't have tried to catch myself cause I tweaked my shoulder. Now I'm all paranoid and going to be awake for hours monitoring myself. Please send good vibes that I don't start bleeding/ having contractions.

DD1 5/16/2006 8lbs 3oz 21" (2 days late, 36.5 hour labor)
    M/C 12/08/09 6w5d
    DS1 6/27/2013 7lbs 9oz 19.5" (1 day late, 17.5 hour labor)
    M/C 12/18/13 6w1d Twins
    BFP#5 4/6/13 EDD 12/16/2014

BabyFruit Ticker image
  • Options
    Thinking of you @riansmommie‌

• Options
    @kari5186 said:

@sctiger‌ We have given Isla two doses a day of the culturelle for kids when she has bowel issues. It seems to do the trick. I just mix it into her milk or oatmeal or something.

We do the Yotoddler yogurt. I can't seem to find whole milk plain yogurt around here.

Hope she is on the mend soon!

The only plain whole milk yogurt I've found at our normal grocery store is big tubs of Cabot's. I mix it with the yo toddler.

• Options
    New fitbit question:
    Anyone else with a zip have their calories burned count be all wonky?

Any ideas how to reset it so it's more accurate?

• Options
    @Chicagochic82  You got a PM.

AnniversaryBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    @catalinapink, praying for your mom
    Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"