June 2013 Moms
Options

Bang bang into the SPAM! (I know you want it)

1234568»

Re: Bang bang into the SPAM! (I know you want it)

• Options
    Does anyone know how long the username change take? I changed mine about 4 days ago and its still the same. Mh picked "mommydoesitall".
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

https://www.mystrollers.com/shop/product.aspx?sku=ZT014-CRS1

@34blondie‌ have you checked out this stroller yet?? You can get them on amazon for the same price as well. It's the one I'm getting because I can not justify spending that much money on a city select. Just a thought :)

@riansmommie‌ Have you looked at that stroller in person yet? It's really long and huge. If you haven't, you may want to before you buy it. I do love all the different configurations though.
  • Options
    pkp2 said:

https://www.mystrollers.com/shop/product.aspx?sku=ZT014-CRS1

@34blondie‌ have you checked out this stroller yet?? You can get them on amazon for the same price as well. It's the one I'm getting because I can not justify spending that much money on a city select. Just a thought :)

@riansmommie‌ Have you looked at that stroller in person yet? It's really long and huge. If you haven't, you may want to before you buy it. I do love all the different configurations though.
    @pkp2 I did and it didn't seem that big to me. Yes it's not as small as the city select but the save that much money a little extra bulk doesn't bother me :).

DD1 5/16/2006 8lbs 3oz 21" (2 days late, 36.5 hour labor)
    M/C 12/08/09 6w5d
    DS1 6/27/2013 7lbs 9oz 19.5" (1 day late, 17.5 hour labor)
    M/C 12/18/13 6w1d Twins
    BFP#5 4/6/13 EDD 12/16/2014

BabyFruit Ticker image
  • Options
    @ChicagoChic82‌ it's funny you say that about the pee because DH said after my first marathon he watched multiple grown men poop themselves while just standing on the lawn, unable to bend their legs. He is mentally scarred.
    Also how did J tolerate the crowds? I am thinking of only bringing G with us to the NYC marathon and leaving Lo with the inlaws. I thought it might be too much chaos for him and a lot to put on daddy for 5 hours since I'll be running.
    Also we have and love that trike. We have like 20 trikes or riding toys in the garage and Lo always find this one and cried until I pull it out!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    We watched World War Z and both enjoyed it. We like suspense. Now he's watching the game. Too bad the Giants are choking :(
    ~ ~ ~ ~  ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
    imageimage
  • Options
    majwv8 said:

I'm off work today. My alarm on my phone is set to go off Monday-Friday and I forgot to turn it off. Now I'm awake way too early and can't fall back asleep.

I have done that way too many times. I'm sorry :(
    image imageimageimage
  • Options
    34blondie said:
    Does anyone know anything about PishPosh baby? They have the 2014 City Select in all colors for $499 with free shipping and a free second seat. We're definitely getting one and I haven't found a better deal yet. https://www.pishposhbaby.com/baby-jogger-city-select-2014-black-teal-special-edition.html?gclid=CK-wu82OpsECFStgMgodETYAEA
    I don't know anything about them, but that is a STEAL!!
    That's why I'm suspicious of the site! Though it seems like its probably a year end sale before the new models come out. Is there anywhere else to find that stroller on sale?
    @34blondieDon't know if you ordered it yet, but it's also on sale for the same price on albee baby.  I used them to get my City Mini GT for $100 less, so I know they're legit.  I'm thinking of ordering one too, since it's the only double that will fit in my trunk.  

• Options
    edited October 2014
    Spam edited by mod
  • Options
    WTH!!!

DD1 5/16/2006 8lbs 3oz 21" (2 days late, 36.5 hour labor)
    M/C 12/08/09 6w5d
    DS1 6/27/2013 7lbs 9oz 19.5" (1 day late, 17.5 hour labor)
    M/C 12/18/13 6w1d Twins
    BFP#5 4/6/13 EDD 12/16/2014

BabyFruit Ticker image
  • Options
    I guess I missed something.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"