Cloth Diapering
Options

RandomoniumPandemonium!!!! 9/24

Re: RandomoniumPandemonium!!!! 9/24

• Options
    Mandmeesh said:
    I'm also lonely and bored-spending my evening putting away tons of clean laundry while mh is downstairs. We suck
    hugs meesh. I think MH hates me right now. 
  • Options
    My husband didn't sleep much last night. This morning he said he didn't know how he was going to get through the day. After one bad night. I just stared at him, my mouth hanging open.
    I've totally done this to my husband.  

He gets 6+ hours a night without waking.  I can probably count on one hand when I've gotten more than 4 hours of sleep without being woken up.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    But what about my avatar?

LOL......hadn't noticed that either.

YBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I'm a fan of The Cloth Diaper Tech Support group on Facebook
  • Options
    On the topic of misspoken words.... Ds1 used to say things were "infragmenting" the rights of others instead of infringing on. Then there was the day that he asked dh if he had ever seen the Last "Bat-a-lon" instead of the Last Battalion. And the comment I saw on FB....."I'd rather be pissed off then pissed on."

• Options
    My husband didn't sleep much last night. This morning he said he didn't know how he was going to get through the day. After one bad night. I just stared at him, my mouth hanging open.
    Right? DW just got home from a work trip last night and was a huge mean grump this morning. And every time I woke her up to change the babe last night (her request) she acted so put out and waited till he was screaming to get up. Grrrr. I managed to take care of him on my own all week, get him to the babysitter and me to work on time. I also was able to feed myself, do laundry, and the house is much cleaner than when she left. 

At least she'll get to experience the sleepless fun when she carries the next babe. Sorry rant over. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I feel very anxious and lonely today. So I ate 2 homemade peanut butter cups.

Shockingly, it didn't help.

• Options

Why can no one pronounce "chipotle" correctly?  Is this is a symptom of where I live?  Soooo many people say "chi-pol-tee."  It drives me crazy!

Ugh. My mom once pronounced potato as "buh-tay-tuh" :/

• Options
    haha @mrshudson618. I used to get that same image typing DW. I should just call her J or grumpy pants. 

• Options
    Mapleme said:

I feel very anxious and lonely today. So I ate 2 homemade peanut butter cups.

Shockingly, it didn't help.

Thanks, you guys find great memes!

• Options
    What app is this Mapes?
    TTC with PCOS since November 2009
    IUI#1 Femara/Ovidrel (cd 3-7) = BFP, m/c
    IUI#2 Femara/Ovidrel (cd 5-9) = BFN
    IUI#3 Femara/Ovidrel (cd 3-7) = BFP!
    beta #1 11/23 = 270, P4 = 75
    beta #2 11/28 = 2055
    Our daughter E was born 7/29/2012!
    Surprise, our 2nd daughter P was born 5/22/14!
    imageImage and video hosting by TinyPicimage
    imageimageimage
  • Options
    TJ1979 said:
    What app is this Mapes?

I get sad seeing gifs of him. :(
    imageimageimage
    imageimage
    Suddenly my life doesn't seem such a waste,
    It all revolves around you.
  • Options
    TJ1979 said:
    What app is this Mapes?

At the risk of appearing out of touch with reality, who is he and why do gifs of him make you sad?

• Options
    I take back my love for Honest Co. disposables. We had a huge blowout this morning. I'm so ready to get back in cloth!!!
    I don't think I've put my son in a disposable for about 6 months.  The last time I tried that for overnight, he had peed through the diaper in less than 4 hours.

And I still call him the power pooper.  I don't know how he does it, but almost every time I end up clean all the way up to the elastic line.
  • Options
    sarenu1 said:

I take back my love for Honest Co. disposables. We had a huge blowout this morning. I'm so ready to get back in cloth!!!

I don't think I've put my son in a disposable for about 6 months.  The last time I tried that for overnight, he had peed through the diaper in less than 4 hours.

And I still call him the power pooper.  I don't know how he does it, but almost every time I end up clean all the way up to the elastic line.

I wish it was just up to the elastic. This went out the top and through a onesie and pants.

• Options
    First night in his new sbish. FX that it works well. It's a lot trimmer than what we have been doing.
    Married 6/18/11
    BFP #1 10/26/12 DS born 6/30/13
    BFP #2 10/30/13 MC 11/25/13
    BFP #3 1/18/14 DS #2 born 10/7/14
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

image   Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• Options
    Ack! I just saw a commercial for a Discovery show about Alaska, and there's a shot of a guy riding with a baby on a four wheeler. I get that transportation options are limited there, but yikes! I hope the baby was older than he looked.

• Options
    TJ1979 said:
    What app is this Mapes?

At the risk of appearing out of touch with reality, who is he and why do gifs of him make you sad?
    Cory Monteith from Glee. He died last summer

Ok....makes sense......however, I guess I am out of touch with reality since I know nothing about Glee.

• Options
    Crap. I think I have mastitis.... I figured if I'm not feeling any better in the morning I would call. But it's the weekend.... But after going to bed at 8:30, my fever is down half a degree. That's good, right?
  • Options
    JEPES1348 said:

Ack! I just saw a commercial for a Discovery show about Alaska, and there's a shot of a guy riding with a baby on a four wheeler. I get that transportation options are limited there, but yikes! I hope the baby was older than he looked.

As long as the baby was at least 4 months old. He should have adequate/excellent head control by then. Oh, and he'd need a very experienced driver.
    OMG between her coming back this week and the obese baby diaper girl coming back after her debacle on the BF'ing board it's been quite a week.

Also I just heard a news story about a Mom in FL who put her 5 month old in the trunk of her car "because she didn't have an infant seat". Gah the crazy.

image imageimageimage

• Options
    CLLDLL said:

JEPES1348 said:

As long as the baby was at least 4 months old. He should have adequate/excellent head control by then. Oh, and he'd need a very experienced driver.
    OMG between her coming back this week and the obese baby diaper girl coming back after her debacle on the BF'ing board it's been quite a week.

Also I just heard a news story about a Mom in FL who put her 5 month old in the trunk of her car "because she didn't have an infant seat". Gah the crazy.
    Wait, she came back? New SN, or I just missed it?

And I read that story too. I think she was pulled over by the police and had her passenger slip the baby in the trunk through the back seat so she wouldn't get a ticket for not having a car seat. The baby was found with hedge trimmers and other sharp objects around her/him. People are idiots.

• Options
    JEPES1348 said:

CLLDLL said:

JEPES1348 said:

Wait, she came back? New SN, or I just missed it?

And I read that story too. I think she was pulled over by the police and had her passenger slip the baby in the trunk through the back seat so she wouldn't get a ticket for not having a car seat. The baby was found with hedge trimmers and other sharp objects around her/him. People are idiots.
    Same SN, generic avatar. Posted in a swap and maybe one other thread. Someone asked if she enjoyed her trip or something along those lines. No real drama.

image imageimageimage

• Options
    CLLDLL said:

Wow. 

It also now strikes me as being infinitely worse that one of her concerns with CDing is her baby looking obese when he was FTT. Wtf.
    imageimageimage
    imageimage
    Suddenly my life doesn't seem such a waste,
    It all revolves around you.
  • Options

Wow. 

It also now strikes me as being infinitely worse that one of her concerns with CDing is her baby looking obese when he was FTT. Wtf.

Yeah I had this thought too when I first read her post, but then I wasn't for sure if she was who I thought she was. So I didn't comment . Also I still just feel sorry for the baby. FTT is scary stuff.

image imageimageimage

• Options
    I think I accidentally touched something on my mobile that is making everything on TB appear center-justified. Anyone know how to fix this?
  • Options
    Mine looks like that too. I think it's a mobile glitch on TB's end.

image imageimageimage

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"