October 2014 Moms
Options

FFFC!

Let's see if we can top yesterday's UO. :)

*January Siggy Challenge - Snow Fails*

imageimageimage

Re: FFFC!

• Options
    I am terrible with names on TB it takes me forever to remember who's siggie goes with who's name. So I have all these random questions floating around but I can't remember who they go with.

For example, did the chick with the red boobs every figure out what it was? Did the lady on vacation go to the clinic and get her rhogram shot?

I need to know but I am too embarassed to ask!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    FamousEa said:

Here's mine. I have and will continue to pull the "I'm pregnant" card with DH when there's something I really don't want to do. Example: scrubbing the shower. It causes me RLP andthe bathroom isn't very well vented. So DH will end up doing it. Sounds lazy, I know. But I'm going to cherish it while I can. Because once baby is here and I'm home alone all day with the baby, I cant use it anymore. Sorry DH. ;)

Nope, I use the "I have a newborn excuse" ;) And he still walks the dogs in the morning even though we have a toddler

Haha! Well.. maybe once or twice I will.. ;)

imageimageimage

• Options
    Okay, (IMO) this one is pretty bad...

I was having some pretty bad insomnia during first tri. It helped to sleep alone, because I had so much concern my tossing and turning would wake up my husband which in turn would keep me awake, so I started sleeping in the spare bedroom, for about a week and a half. Well then one afternoon, probably about 2 weeks ago, we had sex and left a gross "wet spot" on my side of the bed...

Fast forward to today, and we STILL haven't washed the sheets and I refuse to sleep on a gross dried up wet spot, sooooo I'm still sleeping in the spare bedroom. (In my defense, I was out of town for 7 out of the last 14 nights).

I plan to wash those today so I can start sleeping with my husband again... (promise!)
    July Siggy Challenge: Fireworks Fails

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    FamousEa said:

FamousEa said:

Here's mine. I have and will continue to pull the "I'm pregnant" card with DH when there's something I really don't want to do. Example: scrubbing the shower. It causes me RLP andthe bathroom isn't very well vented. So DH will end up doing it. Sounds lazy, I know. But I'm going to cherish it while I can. Because once baby is here and I'm home alone all day with the baby, I cant use it anymore. Sorry DH. ;)

Nope, I use the "I have a newborn excuse" ;) And he still walks the dogs in the morning even though we have a toddler
    Haha! Well.. maybe once or twice I will.. ;)

I will say this-Don't stress over the chores for the first couple of months. That whole nap when the baby naps probably won't happen, all I could do was stare at my baby and marvel over them but seriously if you wanna sleep then sleep, but also do something for you-read a magazine, take a bath something that isn't chores the dishes and laundry will always be there. Besides after giving birth just put your feet up and enjoy that sweet little newborn. Be a princess!!

And now back to our regular scheduled FFFC

Ok, ok. You've talked me into it. ;;)

imageimageimage

• Options

Probably at least once a day, I check my profile to see how many love tits I have. I care about this way more than I should.

Ditto..

imageimageimage

• Options
    aander6aander6 member
    Probably at least once a day, I check my profile to see how many love tits I have. I care about this way more than I should.
    Guilty. 
     image image
  • Options
    aander6aander6 member
    FamousEa said:
    DD watches 2 Elmo's world dvds everyday just so I can bump, it's how I start my day and she doesn't mind. She sits in my lap and we snuggle while she watches Elmo and I get to play on TB

This is all I got today
    DD is watching Bubble Gumpies as we speak so I can have a little time to bump and just do whatever on the computer. 
     image image
  • Options
    My parents hate each other and both told me they won't come to my gender reveal party if the other is going to be there. So I told each that I wasn't inviting the other but I really am. 

Mine's not really that good. Lol. 
  • Options

My parents hate each other and both told me they won't come to my gender reveal party if the other is going to be there. So I told each that I wasn't inviting the other but I really am. 

Mine's not really that good. Lol. 
    Eek... this will cause drama on your day!

imageimageimage

• Options
    I text and drive. 
    ::two chest pumps and a peace sign for Jenn:: ~ MrsJudgeyPants 

This is legal advice. Circa 2011 image
  • Options
    Over the last month, I've very, very, very seriously considered turning in my bar license. I don't know if I want to practice anymore. 

I will be using maternity leave time to find another job. 

• Options
    SusieBWSusieBW member
    Over the last month, I've very, very, very seriously considered turning in my bar license. I don't know if I want to practice anymore. 

I always say that I hate being an attorney, but if I have to do it (and I feel like I do because no one else will pay me enough to be able to pay my loans along with all my other bills), then I like the job I have.  I like my job but hate my career.  Hence the amount of procrastination time I spend on here. 

I hope you can find something more satisfying to you.  Also, I'm jealous that you're going to do something else. 
  • Options
    @Jennifer18131‌ definitely keep your eyes open for government work. I am an attorney for a federal agency. There is a much better work life balance.

My confession is along the lines of others. DH has been doing pretty much everything. I feed DD and play with her after work but he makes dinner, cleans up after, puts DD to bed and works out every day. I really should help more, and I could help more, but I'm so tired and lazy lately.

Baby Birthday Ticker TickerAnniversary

• Options
    I think about my ex more than I should.

**TTC since 10/2009** **BFP 4/15/12- Dx Molar Pregnancy- Surgery 5/15/12 & 5/22/12** **BFP 1/23/14- 1st Beta (1/24/14) 171 2nd Beta (1/28/14) 860** Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    H and I only sleep in the same bed if we are traveling or have visitors at our house. We both sleep better and prefer it, although I know a lot of people think that it is weird.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    lrobi13lrobi13 member
    I just realized that I use eye drops everyday.  Apparently, you are not suppose to take them while pregnant.  Somehow since I have used them everyday for 10 years I never thought about it until I googled it this morning.  I will be talking to my ob about it on Monday.  Hopefully it didn't cause any harm.
  • Options
    If I hear someone dies in a car accident because they were texting I don't feel bad, at all. It's their own fucking fault. I just hope they didn't kill/injure anyone else in the accident. Texting while you're driving is such a reckless, selfish, stupid thing to do. 
    DS1 8/11/10 
    DS2 8/21/12
    DD 9/26/14
    Baby #4 edd 2/11/19 
  • Options
    Me too, but in a "holy crap I freakin dodged a bullet with that one" way. I will never deserve my DH.
    Same, @TicketTuesday. I almost married my ex, and now I look back and am so horrified at the things I was willing to accept/overlook. Now if only I could stop having pregnancy-induced dreams about him -__-
    Me: 30 | DH: 4/12/85 - 6/16/14 | Quinn Patrick born 9/28/14
  • Options
    ss265ss265 member
    I watched the show "True Tori" on Tuesday night and cried like a baby when she talked about how she was struggling alone with her kids and how sad she was that her husband cheated on her. I blame pregnancy hormones, because even as I was crying, I was wondering where all her help was. Then on Wednesday, I Googled the show, found out that she has three nannies and an assistant and am now convinced that she's faking it all to boost ratings. I feel like a fool.

• Options
    SusieBW said:

I always say that I hate being an attorney, but if I have to do it (and I feel like I do because no one else will pay me enough to be able to pay my loans along with all my other bills), then I like the job I have.  I like my job but hate my career.  Hence the amount of procrastination time I spend on here. 

I hope you can find something more satisfying to you.  Also, I'm jealous that you're going to do something else. 
    My 19yo college drop out brother is working as a "helper" for a construction contractor making more money than I am AND getting benefits. Definitely doesn't help. 

I love the type of law that I practice, but office issues have me dreading coming into work almost every day. If I could go somewhere else with a better mentor relationship, better pay and/or benefits, I think I would be okay. 

• Options
    ADH0906ADH0906 member

ADH0906 said:

When we had the Bump Hump (bump n' bump? Hump a bumpie?) I put off participating because I was afraid no one would reply to mine. When I worked up the nerve to participate, no one replied. I was self conscious...like, in real life...for days afterwards.

I'm a 16 year old girl.

The fuck is a bump and hump? Sounds dirty.
    I think it was called a Bump Hump? If I made that up I'm going to feel really dumb. It was a big thread where you say something nice about the person that replied before you, or something? I'd never seen it before.

n Chart</a>"http://www.fertilityfriend.com" style="font-size:smaller;" >Ovulation Charww.fertilityfriend.com" style="font-size:smaller;" >Ovulation Chart</a>

BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    Me too, but in a "holy crap I freakin dodged a bullet with that one" way. I will never deserve my DH.
    Oh, I definitely dodged a bullet....that's for sure. We were together for 5+ years and if we had ended up getting married, even though we were incredible when together,  it would have been the most untrustworthy marriage.

**TTC since 10/2009** **BFP 4/15/12- Dx Molar Pregnancy- Surgery 5/15/12 & 5/22/12** **BFP 1/23/14- 1st Beta (1/24/14) 171 2nd Beta (1/28/14) 860** Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    I got new eyeliner at the store the other day.  Got through the check out line, out to my car (towards the end of a row), groceries loaded, then realized the eyeliner was still at the bottom of the cart.  I'm pregnant and lazy and I didn't go back in to pay for it.
    Last night I had 2 packs of Tums while checking out at Target placed in the child seat by my purse and forgot about them until we got out to the car. I didn't go back in either...

• Options
    jesslinnnjesslinnn member
    edited May 2014
    dorothyzbornak97 said: mel689 said: If I hear someone dies in a car accident because they were texting I don't feel bad, at all. It's their own fucking fault. I just hope they didn't kill/injure anyone else in the accident. Texting while you're driving is such a reckless, selfish, stupid thing to do. 

-----------Dorothy:A woman here died this week in a car accident from posting on Facebook while driving. My very first reaction was to call her a dumbass. I know that may be harsh, and I do feel bad that she died/for her family, but still. It's just such a fucking stupid, preventable way to die. Those who kills others doing it? I have no words. 
    This is why I believe cell phone usage should be banned in cars, period. If you need to use the phone for any reason, you can pull over somewhere. 

---------- mel:
    Exactly. (That was actually the story I was thinking of just now). Texting and driving is knowingly taking a huge, completely unnecessary risk.... for yourself and EVERY other person on the road. 

NOTHING you have to say is that goddamn important!!! Fuck!

Edit: quotes are messed up. 

DS1 8/11/10 
    DS2 8/21/12
    DD 9/26/14
    Baby #4 edd 2/11/19 
  • Options
    I read through all the healthy responses in the "how much are you eating" thread very sheepishly because although my nausea is mostly abated, I still eat Cocoa Pebbles for breakfast every morning. And it's so good and sugary.
    Froot Loops, Apple Jacks, or Hardees Bacon, Egg, and Cheese biscuit for the win! Don't feel bad. :)

• Options
    A few days ago I had a sex dream about my functional area's new Exec Director.
    Loss Blog (finally updated)

imageimage
    5 cycles of "TTC" - 3 intentional, 2 not so intentional.  5 BFPs.  My rainbow arrived 10/15/14.
    TFMC 08.02.13 at 19+ weeks. Everyday I grieve for my little Olive.

• Options
    ADH0906 said:
    When we had the Bump Hump (bump n' bump? Hump a bumpie?) I put off participating because I was afraid no one would reply to mine. When I worked up the nerve to participate, no one replied. I was self conscious...like, in real life...for days afterwards. I'm a 16 year old girl.

The fuck is a bump and hump? Sounds dirty.
    I think it was called a Bump Hump? If I made that up I'm going to feel really dumb. It was a big thread where you say something nice about the person that replied before you, or something? I'd never seen it before.
    I will bump hump you ADH0906! I find myself agreeing with most of your posts. And I like seeing that you love titted me!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

I forgot to take my prenatal yesterday (all day) and then this morning. Tame, I know, but this is just the warmup.

There is no food in the house, and I'm too lazy to go grocery shopping, so I had Sonic for dinner last night and instant mashed potatoes for dinner the night before last.

I frequently consider high fiving one of my bosses (the arrogant a-hole one)...in the face...with a snow shovel.

Married since *7/13/2012* to my soulmate!

Surprise! BFP 3/7/2013, Missed MC, D&C @ 7w5d
    BFP 12/10/2013, Natural MC @ 5w1d

BFP 2/15/2014...Katia Elizabeth is due 10/23/2014!
     BabyFruit Ticker
    IAmPregnant Ticker
  • Options
    FamousEa said:
    bennikki said:
    DS and this currently cooking bean were conceived on nights DH and I were smoking pot.  We're in MN, where it's illegal, so we don't keep it in the house, but in both instances, DH had come home from a hunting/fishing trip with a little extra from one of the guys, so we smoked, had a big bowl of ice cream, great sex, and BAM - a BFP (a couple weeks later).  Maybe this is what they should be handing out at fertility clinics.  I can tell you the side effects of briefly increased appetite and a great night's sleep are a whole lot better than the hot flashes, insomnia, and crazy mood swings I dealt with on clomid.
    Not alone, this current baby was conceived while both DH and I were high as a fucking kite. For the record it is illegal where we live too and we only do it if my parents have our kids for the night. And yes the sex is fucking great
    Count me in on this "was high when we conceived" party. We smoked a fair amount before our BFP, too (obviously we've stopped since then).
    Me: 30 | DH: 4/12/85 - 6/16/14 | Quinn Patrick born 9/28/14
  • Options
    ADH0906ADH0906 member
    @Littledeer84‌ Thanks! I almost didn't confess because it's kind of pathetic. Okay, really pathetic.

n Chart</a>"http://www.fertilityfriend.com" style="font-size:smaller;" >Ovulation Charww.fertilityfriend.com" style="font-size:smaller;" >Ovulation Chart</a>

BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    ADH0906 said:

When we had the Bump Hump (bump n' bump? Hump a bumpie?) I put off participating because I was afraid no one would reply to mine. When I worked up the nerve to participate, no one replied. I was self conscious...like, in real life...for days afterwards.

I'm a 16 year old girl.

Same. Got mixed up in some overlap and no one replied. It stung a little...

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"