June 2014 Moms

**3/25 AW/SS/Random Thread**

Re: **3/25 AW/SS/Random Thread**

• I'm obsessed with that picture @katburdette‌ !!! Adorable!
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers
    June '14 September Siggy challenge- Favorite things about fall

• Loading the player...
  • supgabs said:

Here's a picture from me holding Colton for the first time last night. :)

@supgabs‌ he is too precious! Keeping both you and Colton in my thoughts&prayers! Keep the pics coming :)

#1 DD June 2009
    #2 DS July 2011
    #3 DD June
    CP December 2015
    M/C 8/2016
    Rainbow & Babe #4 EDD 7.28.18

• @supgabs‌ , AWWWWWW!! He looks great! So glad you got to hold your baby burrito. :)

• supgabs LOVE - made my day :)
    Pregnancy Ticker

• @supgabs‌ so happy for you!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • @supgabs‌ he is sooo precious!!
  • @supgabs‌ so happy for you! He is precious!!! <3
  • @wtfisup‌ how did the shower go?

• @elsa1688‌ I was having that same panic yesterday!!! Just breathe! And watch some human fails on YouTube. You'll feel better (at least I did!)

• elsa1688 said:
    I'm having a bit of a panic attack today. Like holy-shit-we-will-have-a-baby-soon. Forever. And how will I change a baby in the middle of the night and feed it and do all the things. And then we will have a little boy. What do you do all day with a little boy? I know people have always had children and we will figure it out, but today it feels incredibly overwhelming.
    Totally normal. Just get yourself through the day. There will be days that feel excited and days that feel petrified. 

• DH has been off with me since I had Henry. And I've struggled with being alone. He tried to go meet his friend for a drink the other day and I ugly cried for 2 hrs at the thought of being by myself. He didn't go cuz he felt bad. Anyways he goes back to work tomorrow and I'm scared I'm gonna have a major breakdown! Any STMs have any suggestions or been through this sort of thing?? Is this my hormones going crazy?

Sorry I didn't know what thread to post this on and I did ask on the preemie board about it but haven't gotten any responses yet.
  • @supgabs Love that pic of Colton!

@joules235 I thought it was pronounced Guy-us? Fairly popular in Roman times.  Still weird that MIL is suggesting names.
  • joules235 said:
    My MIL sent me an e-mail saying she was going to add a name to our list. The name Gaius, pronounced "gay us"   :-&

Also LOL that she thinks she can add a name to our list hahahaha
    I agree with @LilNunz1 on this one - I've seen/heard that pronounced as "guy-us" - and coming from ancient Roman times.  
    jwarnerb said:
    joules235 said:
    My MIL sent me an e-mail saying she was going to add a name to our list. The name Gaius, pronounced "gay us"   :-&

Also LOL that she thinks she can add a name to our list hahahaha

I also thought it was pronounced Guy-us and it totally makes me think of Battlestar Gallactica (anyone?  just me?  cool.).  Also- HAHAHAHAHAHAHA- to your MIL for thinking she has a say...  no seriously, HAHAHAHAHAHA!

@jwarnerb - YES!  GAIUS BALTAR.  That was honestly my first thought... and then Gaius Julius Caesar :)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Chat!                       General Cloth Diaper Information          
  • Some days this baby moves ALL DAY. Like, she seems to have not rested for at least 10 hours. Big, strong moves. It worries me -- the stamina. I imagine infancy without napping for that long. She will conquer me.

• wtfisupwtfisup member
    edited March 2014
    I feel completely stoned and exhausted today. Dear. God. 

I have a few vacation days saved up at work that won't be applied to my maternity leave. I was planning to take some time off the first week of May -- maybe make a 4-day weekend in which we could relax and just enjoy each other before the baby. But I'm so exhausted now; we have so much company this month; I'm just like, TAKE OFF NOWWWWWW. But logically, I know it will probably be worse/more needed in May. 

• Also, holy crap, guise...tomorrow is APRIL.  
    I'm in denial.  My due date got moved to May 30th so I keep thinking that tomorrow I can say - I'm going to have a baby next month!  (give or take - I still think I'm going to have it in June).  
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• flojo973 said:
    Also, holy crap, guise...tomorrow is APRIL.  
    I'm in denial.  My due date got moved to May 30th so I keep thinking that tomorrow I can say - I'm going to have a baby next month!  (give or take - I still think I'm going to have it in June).  
    When I think about the fact that there's essentially a ONE MONTH variable of when this baby could come (2 weeks early to 2 weeks late), I want to give up. 

• My maternity skinny legged pants are eternally sagging. Just me?

• @emilyh107‌ @ugabamafans‌ can I throw in my Go Braves!!!!!
  • @lizardbreath14‌ I remember when you posted that and I laughed my ass off (whether I told you or not! Sorry, it was hilarious!!!)

• Omg! Squeeeeeeeee!!!! (Also, the guy is a little gross but the photo is adorable!)
    https://www.peoplepets.com/people/pets/article/0,,20801658,00.html

• abastian00abastian00 member
    edited March 2014
    jshrop said:
    Omg! Squeeeeeeeee!!!! (Also, the guy is a little gross but the photo is adorable!)
    All I want from this life is a job where I get to feed and cuddle baby animals all day every day. Is that so much to ask?!?

ETA - what kind of a weirdo just starts cutting open the stomachs of road-kill? That's f'ing weird.
    Pregnancy Ticker

• jshrop said:

Omg! Squeeeeeeeee!!!! (Also, the guy is a little gross but the photo is adorable!)

All I want from this life is a job where I get to feed and cuddle baby animals all day every day. Is that so much to ask?!?

ETA - what kind of a weirdo just starts cutting open the stomachs of road-kill? That's f'ing weird.

Haha! Right? That's exactly what I thought!

• @wtfisup - one of my boobs was always a better producer and slightly larger. Just meant that I got more out of that side when I pumped. DD didn't have a boob preference and we nursed for 13 months. 
  • joules235 said:
    You know you're a Mom when the panties hanging on your bedroom door handle have a picture of Mini Mouse on them, are devoid of lace and are made to cover the whole butt.
    Why do you have panties hanging on your bedroom door handle?
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • joules235 said:
    MommyP710 said:
    joules235 said:
    You know you're a Mom when the panties hanging on your bedroom door handle have a picture of Mini Mouse on them, are devoid of lace and are made to cover the whole butt.
    Why do you have panties hanging on your bedroom door handle?
    DD put them there last night, I just noticed them this morning and had to laugh. She likes hanging things up, putting things is drawers or cabinets, balancing things in weird places. I guess the door handle looked like a good place for her underwear.

Have you never woken up after a crazy night with an undergarment hanging on your bedroom door handle?
    OK, I thought it was some sort of code lol.  Can't say I've woken up to undergarments hanging on my door, but I'm sure there's a first for everything :D
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Went with my best friends yesterday to do a photo shoot, I'm no pro, for ones engagement!! They insisted that I have some maternity pics taken to and I am so excited to say that about 90% of the pics turned out great!!! We were all so excited when we got to see them on the computer last night!!!

*BFP- Sept 2013*

*Ryder due June 1,2014*

BabyFetus Ticker

*Love of my Life*

image image

<3<3<3<3

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"