June 2014 Moms

**3/25 AW/SS/Random Thread**

12346»

Re: **3/25 AW/SS/Random Thread**

• While my students were reading I checked my work email and had an email from a parent entitled "Sheep."
    The email said "so sorry I had to take my daughter home from school today because our very pregnant ewe is giving birth and I needed help."
    Lol...ok. Whatever works. So then I noticed there was another email from the parent. I open it, and

IT WAS PICTURES.

OMG- this just made me bust out at my desk!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • While my students were reading I checked my work email and had an email from a parent entitled "Sheep."
    The email said "so sorry I had to take my daughter home from school today because our very pregnant ewe is giving birth and I needed help."
    Lol...ok. Whatever works. So then I noticed there was another email from the parent. I open it, and

IT WAS PICTURES.

This made my day. It sounds like the small town we live in!
  • Loading the player...
  • YAY YAY YAY @hubbs173‌ that made me smile so hard :D I'm so happy for you!!!!
  • @hubbs173‌ YEAH!!!
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers
    June '14 September Siggy challenge- Favorite things about fall

• hubbs173 - YYYAAAAYYYYYY!!
    Pregnancy Ticker

• @BrightEyes112‌ perhaps she knew about the cute baby animal challenge?

@hubbs173‌ that's awesome!!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • steprozzsteprozz member
    edited April 2014
    KrystaJ said:

Also, I always have one boob bigger than the other... even when not pregnant, so I don't know... I'm curious to see if they both function the same.

I have this too and I'm really curious after a few people talked about uneven growth during pregnancy and its affect on breastfeeding.

**********quote fail********

in my first pregnancy my left boob was larger and the overproducer. I got almost twice as much milk out of it as my right boob. this pregnancy though my left boob is the smaller one. it will definitely be interesting to see if the left boob still overproduces or if it will be the right one this time. or neither.
  • I agree with wanting to see pictures of the baby sheep.

Also, my right was always bigger than my left last time around.  I was an EPer for 4.5 months.  In the mornings, after a long night of no pumping, I would literally get twice as much out of the right as the left.  It was insane.  I called it my super producer.  When I weaned and they were shrinking back down, I used a chicken cutlet to even the ladies out.  Once I was totally dry, they were back to being about the same size, at least not noticeably different to anyone but myself, anyway.

Married DH 7/30/11

CSC arrived 5/7/12 

CHC arrived 6/2/14

• Brittnic531 - excuse, me... is that a baby sloth getting a bath?!? SQUEEEEEEEEEE
    Pregnancy Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"