May 2014 Moms
Options

UOs

1235»

Re: UOs

• Options

My UO of the day - If I want to buy an expensive stroller and can afford it I will! If I want to buy a brand new play pen and rocker instead of looking on Craigslist I will! If I don't want to spend money on a glider and would rather buy it used I shall buy it used! I don't understand snarky comments about how I should be putting my money elsewhere, or how somethings are worth the splurge and some things are not. DH and I do not get any sort of state assistance, we don't barrow money from anyone, we do pay for everything on our own and also help out his and my mom (both of them are usually short on cash). Where and how we choose to spend our EARNED money is only my DH's and my problem.

In case someone gets offended - I have no problems with anyone buying anything used. If someone wants to save money by buying used or something that is cheaper I have complete respect. I don't see how I can judge money spent by another person because the money is theirs to use as they shall please. You want to buy an Wal Mart umbrella stroller and get yourself some Uggs - well that is just your own business.

That One Gal From Alaska :)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"