April 2014 Moms

Longest Thread EVER! (aka Random Thoughts Thread )

Re: Longest Thread EVER! (aka Random Thoughts Thread )

• DH likes Pi Day, because he is a bigger nerd than I am, but he doesn't like pie. What the what?! Oh well, more for me!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• So I'm walking the dogs and out of nowhere I gotta poop. I went up the stairs to my apartment quickly, thinking "holy shit, I'm literally going to shit my pant!". I go to the restroom and then...nothing. Absolutely nothing! Sat on my toilet and nothing happened. Dios mio! Soory TMI?
    Are you sure you're not having contractions? That's how mine start. I feel like I'm about to blow ass but I couldn't if I tried. Then....contractions.
    I was just going to say this. My contractions start off feeling like the worst shit of my life is about to happen, the sweats, etc...and then they just get worse and worse.
  • Loading the player...
  • Eija3014Eija3014 member
    edited March 2014
    @Vinny424‌ I was really disappointed in them. The cream cheese frosting filling is not nearly as delicious as I needed it to be and it left a funny after taste in my mouth. You made the right choice by sticking with strawberry.

edit: quotes aren't working on mobile for me now...
  • It only took me about 10 tries to get that picture to properly appear in my post. Jesus.  :-w
    March 2017 September Siggy Challenge: Favorite Fall Things

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Stace0616 said:
    I just ate an entire box of Samoas. That is all.
    Please tell me you mean Samosas??? or is there a food stuff over there called Samoas? cause if so thats really disturbing for people from Samoa! haha

Has anyone else notice that TB went down for about 10 mins, and now under our names on the side of the post is a stupid thing showing our ... OMG I CANT THINK OF THE WORD!!! not notifications, but ..... achievements??? crap stupid brain not working. Someone tell me what it is!
    Angel baby June 2013, DD born 22 April 2014, BFP 10 Sept 2015 - Due 22 May 2016
  • I'm just happy I can get back on.  I thought I had broken The Bump.  I was able to get on and see it from mobile, but not post anything.  It was very strange.
    Chase was born 4/23/2011
    Carlene was born 4/18/2014                          A14 siggy challenge:  Junk Food
    image  image image

• Twirple said:
    I'm just happy I can get back on.  I thought I had broken The Bump.  I was able to get on and see it from mobile, but not post anything.  It was very strange.
    I was having issues with it as well. I could click on threads, but then it was like they imploded and nothing would show up. 

Pregnancy Ticker
  • So I'm walking the dogs and out of nowhere I gotta poop. I went up the stairs to my apartment quickly, thinking "holy shit, I'm literally going to shit my pant!". I go to the restroom and then...nothing. Absolutely nothing! Sat on my toilet and nothing happened. Dios mio! Soory TMI?
    Are you sure you're not having contractions? That's how mine start. I feel like I'm about to blow ass but I couldn't if I tried. Then....contractions.
    I was just going to say this. My contractions start off feeling like the worst shit of my life is about to happen, the sweats, etc...and then they just get worse and worse.
    ------------------ Well that sounds like fun! So basically you're saying every time I've gotten food poisoning in the Dominican Republic, I've been in labour. Good to know
    LOL- It feels different for everyone :)
  • Ok I'm just going to say it, I HATE the badges under our names. I feel like TB is turning into a popularity contest, and what do they really add? There is already a leader board (which I completely ignore, but I know others love) and recent activity. 

Though I guess it will be easier to spot those who are just driving by by their lack of badges?
  • aviola329 said:

yummy!!!!

Well crap, now I want Samoas!! I am a bottomless pit!!!
  • All the people saying "I can do anything for one day" re: labor... I mean, whatever gets you through, but let's be real. I wish it was a day with DD.
    I kind of get it. The whole "this is temporary; it will end" mantra gets me through a lot of things. Although I do think the "I can do anything for one day" is the Superwoman aspect of it, and my version invokes an image more akin to me dragging myself naked across a frozen lake using my fingernails. 
    I just remember hitting 24 hours with no end in sight. Kiddo hung out for another 16 after that. Semantics :p
    Yeahhh, at that point I think I'd just let the frozen lake take me. :p
    As a self confessed pansy when it comes to pain, and a FTM so having absolutely no idea what labor pains will be like, but I know I don't handle menstrual cramps all that well...

I HAVE to tell myself "its only one day" because otherwise I think I may go a bit crazy!!

Oh wait, I already am.
  • What is nougat anyway?
    It's in all my favorite candy bars...
    September Siggy Challenge: What I Sing in the Shower: Little Mermaid "Part Of That World"image

• Samoas are now Carmel delights, I believe.

They were called caramel delights when I was a Girl Scout some 15 years ago. I always thought it was strange to call them Samoas.
  • avidkeo said:
    aviola329 said:
    yummy!!!!
    AHHHHH I want!!! why don't we have anything good like that here!!!!!! would someone send me a care package with all the yummy american goodies!!!! we don't even have pop tarts!

Dude, I wish I had known. I was selling them a month ago

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Ugh. I need to get stuff done around here, but I'm so stressed out today. I just want to sit around and do nothing.  :((

Pregnancy Ticker
  • I feel so damn accomplished today. Even with the occasional contraction and feeling like crap, I have cleared the sink of dishes twice, made dinner and cleaned up after dinner, washed a load of laundry, worked on a painting I haven't touched in months, and now I'm about to cut DH's hair.. All without a nap! Must've been the cake I had for breakfast.. Or the three poops...
  • The Girl Scout cookie thing is interesting as some of it is regional. For example, they sell the Lemonades here, but my friend can't get them in Ohio.
  • I will be really sad if I don't get invited to join whatever it is that those are.

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • it is beautiful here today. We've done all the laundry, dishes are washing, cleaned out the living room. all the windows are open, light breeze. now its time to sit down, relax and see how much I can get for my junk on craigslist. :)
    June Siggy Challenge

imageMy little Princess
    BFP#2 7/28/13 EDD 4/9/14 Birthday : 4/10/14 Adalyn Nanette :)
    BFP#1 6/29/12 LTMC 10/20/12 (20 weeks) induced delivery 10/22/12
    Pregnancy Ticker

• cgoldian CUTE! when were they taken??

May the Fourth Be With You: Our 5-4-14 Baby: Andrew Joseph
  • cgoldian CUTE! when were they taken??
    Thanks! She took them before my shower on March 1.

CafeMom Tickers

• had an ugly cry while watching this.. 
    September Siggy Challenge: What I Sing in the Shower: Little Mermaid "Part Of That World"image

• I bought an industrial sized bag of Swedish fish. It may have been the best $8 I've ever spent.

I hate you!!!!! It's the only thing I've craved this whole pregnancy and I can not for the life if me find any!!!!
  • AprilMay9 said:
    I want to be in a special group! Pick me pick me! And I also wish they would delete the two superfluous threads about social groups.
    If you click on the gear next to those extra threads and click discard, they will disappear.
    Chase was born 4/23/2011
    Carlene was born 4/18/2014                          A14 siggy challenge:  Junk Food
    image  image image

• Today is one of those days that I'm angry at everything.  It doesn't matter what it is.  I was legitimately angry at the sun for being so bright this morning.  Now I'm angry at The Bump for making social groups and having the little award icons.  I really just need to go back to bed!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • aviola329 said:

My dog becomes my shadow once DH goes to work...like he's worried I'm gonna leave too. He's currently watching me in the bathroom bc apparently there's some hidden exit in here? Lol

He's so cute!!! I just wanna cuddle him!!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"