April 2014 Moms

Do you complain?

Re: Do you complain?

• Please no one actually take this dieting advice. Yo yo dieting never works. Weight comes back, you have to lose it again, repeat process. Hence the name. Eating deep fries food and unhealthy stuff then starving yourself is NOT healthy. There's too much in this post to even touch on it at all. I just hope nobody reads this and actually thinks it's good advice. Horrible.
    It's not advice IDIOT, it's REAL LIFE! IT DOES WORK. How come I keep my weight down, huh? Because I for example, ate less than 500 calories friday.  You lose weight with REDUCING YOUR CALORIE INTAKE. IT DOES WORK. It has worked MY ENTIRE LIFE! I have never gotten back to 106lbs.I was 96lbs this morning.
  • Loading the player...
  • I don't understand why you are posting on a pregnancy board when you aren't pregnant and don't "EVER" want children.
    You are an IDIOT, for real. This subject is about RESTAURANT COMPLAINTS! HOW HARD IS THAT TO COMPREHEND? SERIOUSLY????
  • Springs1 said:

Please no one actually take this dieting advice. Yo yo dieting never works. Weight comes back, you have to lose it again, repeat process. Hence the name. Eating deep fries food and unhealthy stuff then starving yourself is NOT healthy. There's too much in this post to even touch on it at all. I just hope nobody reads this and actually thinks it's good advice. Horrible.

It's not advice IDIOT, it's REAL LIFE! IT DOES WORK. How come I keep my weight down, huh? Because I for example, ate less than 500 calories friday.  You lose weight with REDUCING YOUR CALORIE INTAKE. IT DOES WORK. It has worked MY ENTIRE LIFE! I have never gotten back to 106lbs.I was 96lbs this morning.

Well I'm not an idiot...I never said it wouldn't work. I'm sure it does. But I don't actually consider it to be good advice considering it's unhealthy. It can't be working that well if you have to keep starving yourself and repeating the process.
  • A lot of us care that it is a pregnancy board. It's not really optional whether you are pregnant or not to join this board. We are all actually pregnant and due in the same month, so she's not an idiot for saying that... It really makes no sense why you are posting here.
    It does make sense. You are talking about a subject I know A LOT about.
  • Springs1 said:

A lot of us care that it is a pregnancy board. It's not really optional whether you are pregnant or not to join this board. We are all actually pregnant and due in the same month, so she's not an idiot for saying that... It really makes no sense why you are posting here.

It does make sense. You are talking about a subject I know A LOT about.

But you aren't pregnant, so you shouldn't be here posting anything.
  • Well I'm not an idiot...I never said it wouldn't work. I'm sure it does. But I don't actually consider it to be good advice considering it's unhealthy. It can't be working that well if you have to keep starving yourself and repeating the process.
    It IS WORKING, because I AM NOT FAT IDIOT! DON'T YOU GET THAT OR WHAT? I AM STILL FREAKING UNDER 100LBS. WHAT DOES THAT TELL YOU? IT WORKS!
  • No we are talking about a subject that we all have opinions about! Sure you know a lot about "complaining" but you don't know anymore about serving than the rest of that. You are just screaming your opinions.
  • It can't be working that well if you have to keep starving yourself and repeating the process.
    Repeating the process is to either lose it before you gain it or lose it after you gain it. That's how it works.

For example, if I know I am going to a party with lots of good food, the day before I will eat less than 500 calories so I *CAN* EAT a HUGE AMOUNT.  It works.

I lose some before I gain it. If I gain more than what I wanted to, I just diet another day. It's that simple.   IT WORKS! I AM NOT FAT, SO YEAH, IT WORKS. I NEVER SAID IT WAS HEALTHY!
  • bacorrea said:
    but you don't know anymore about serving than the rest of that. You are just screaming your opinions.
    Oh YES I DO! I bet you haven't had the issues we have at restaurants.
  • But you aren't pregnant, so you shouldn't be here posting anything.
    It's the internet and AMERICA, I can do as I please! WHAT A CONTROL FREAK! What does this matter? The SUBJECT is what matters.
  • @jennypenny1014 Your quote was absolutely brilliant. I heart you.
    2014-08-24 15.36.57-2  2014-08-23 17.20.12
    2014-08-24 15.22.00  2014-08-20 12.19.26

Fell in Love: January 2003 
    Married: May 2006
    Baby Girl Born: April 2014
    If you ask me what I came to do in this world, I, an artist, I will answer you: 
    I am here to live out loud!
  • avidkeo said:
    This is the most insensitive and ungrateful thing you can post on a pregnancy message board. Many of the ladies here have been trying to get pregnant for a long time, and want a place where they can celebrate it. I appreciate you are entitled to your opinion, but its incredibly RUDE for you to say such things here. Yes this is a free board and anyone is free to post, but I think in the future you need to direct your stupid opinion, yes its my opinion that yours is stupid, elsewhere. Also suggesting that we are all going to get fat because of having kids is also incredibly rude and offensive. 

But you do gain weight from just the pregnancy itself, not even talking about extra weight.  20-25lbs I have heard is the average weight a mother gains during a normal pregnancy, which some people gain twice as much or more than that.

I don't care if they have been trying to get pregnant, because they have a right to their opinion on life. I have every RIGHT to feel the way I feel about not wanting that type of responsibility or weight issues that occur with pregnancy.  I don't see how it is insensitive when not everyone wants kids, how is that news to you?

How is it stupid to want your freedom to sleep your entire night or if you want to have sex be able to have it without a baby interruption or just take a dump in peace or eat in peace or anything for yourself or spend money on yourself, etc.?

• So..um. This subject is for the purpose of the pregnant women who participate on this board to get to know each other, and get perspective on what other moms and moms to be think. It is not meant to be an outlet for your apparent obsession with servers and restaurants. Posting about fat, and how obsessed with skinniness you are, or what you think about the choice to not ever have children, is inappropriate on any subject thread on a pregnancy board. ... In other news, I have totally pictured this woman in my head as Angela from the Office, and it makes me giggle. Please, someone not on mobile hook a sister up with a gif!!!
    Who are you CONTROL FREAK? SERIOUSLY, This is USA and the INTERNET. I can talk about what I want. This is the subject about complaining and this question about my weight was brought up, so I stated WHY I do this dieting and how I stay small is not to get pregnant in the first place so I don't mess up with my weight.
  • Lmao I'm done here.
  • When I was in high school they did the pinch test for body fat percentage in gym sophomore year. I remember being shocked, because I was a curvy 110 pounds and this girl who was a tall twig that everyone talked about being soooo pretty and thin had a higher percentage than I did. I did dance and guard, and she had arms like twigs. I felt pretty good that day.

• Id rather get fat and have a beautiful child in my life, than be a skinny whining so and so.
    Angel baby June 2013, DD born 22 April 2014, BFP 10 Sept 2015 - Due 22 May 2016
  • Well I'm not an idiot...I never said it wouldn't work. I'm sure it does. But I don't actually consider it to be good advice considering it's unhealthy. It can't be working that well if you have to keep starving yourself and repeating the process.
    It IS WORKING, because I AM NOT FAT IDIOT! DON'T YOU GET THAT OR WHAT? I AM STILL FREAKING UNDER 100LBS. WHAT DOES THAT TELL YOU? IT WORKS!
    It tells us that you're anorexic, and a complete nutbag. We, on the other hand, have to not only eat enough calories to sustain ourselves, but also grow a human. So please, just GTFO. You and your flapping crazy box are not welcome here. Take care now! Bye bye then.
    Anniversary
    RTT badgeDSCN1111  Isla
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • @jennypenny1014 Your quote was absolutely brilliant. I heart you.
    Awwww.... *swoon* Thanks! I think you're pretty neat yerself.  :\">
    Anniversary
    RTT badgeDSCN1111  Isla
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • I don't have the attention span to catch up.. Someone debrief me :-??
    September Siggy Challenge: What I Sing in the Shower: Little Mermaid "Part Of That World"image

• @NYJodway That's way too logical and sound an argument for this discussion. ;)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"