Parenting
Options

WoRajput-I mean, workout. Week of 7/28

That is what autocorrect chose, I am leaving it for now because of sheer absurdity.

When the alarm went off this morning I promptly turned it off...then layed there for five minutes and got up anyway. Did a half hour cardio fitness blender routine. Good start to my week. Lots of healthy meals planned, so feeling good about it. How is everyone else this fine Monday morning?
image image

Re: WoRajput-I mean, workout. Week of 7/28

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I am so in awe of you morning workout ladies. I have tried and I just can't do it. I would love to though

I am actually checking out C25k right now thanks to you ladies. I don't know if I'll do it. I just don't like to run. But I need something to do.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    I wish I lived near a PureBarre @ClaireFraser‌. I think I would really enjoy those classes
    image image
  • Options
    Thanks @PeanutButterFox‌ I may try it then.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    Another skip-for-sex here. I will probably do some power yoga tonight, maybe an additional ab sequence. I also plan on drinking wine, so not exactly doing great in the healthy eating category. 

• Options

May God have mercy on my pecs, lats, and tris.

Those days when it hurts to wash your hands

image image
  • Options
    @Soxgirl07‌.....you know you're good to go, right?
    image image
  • Options
    pobrecita said:

Workout done.

Also, my new sports bra is the bomb.com. Holy smokes.

What kind is it? I'm skeptical. I only have one that I dare wear without a regular bra underneath.

image image
  • Options
    That looks like exactly what I need. I have been double bra-ing it my whole life.
    image image
  • Options
    Those do not look comfortable. But I need a new bra too because these fun bags are deflating more with every pound.

My mom and I did 20 mins on the elliptical and upper body. Super sets of rear flys/kickbacks, t raises/hammer curls, assisted chin ups/hanging leg raises and tricep dips.

Does any one have any good shoulder exercises? I have a shoulder injury so isolation moves are hard. Overhead presses? Arnold presses? I'm sick of those

Harry Styles = Life Ruiner

There’s a lightning in your eyes I can't deny
    Then there’s me inside a sinking boat running out of time
    Without you I'll never make it out alive
    But I know, yes, I know we’ll be alright
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------
    J. 1.14.13 my reason for breathing 
  • Options
    OMG day 1 was rough, and I wanted to quit several times, but I finished! I'm going to have to repeat it on Wednesday though.

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options
    I only did about 10 mins of yoga last night. Tonight will be a different story.

• Options
    30DS again even though I'm still a little nervous with the whole TTC thing. I'm so stupid. Or not since I'm not letting it stop me!

Had cottage cheese and fruit for breakfast while the kids had yummy muffins.
  • Options
    Did barre class last night and ran this morning. I've been totally off track with running the past few weeks so hoping to get back into my every other day rhythm.

Eating has been shittay. Meal planning and cooking have been nonexistent for 2 weeks. Hopefully, that'll get better, too, as I can feel my belly pooching.
    Lucy: October 2012 
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    Good morning! Last night M and I did body weight strength training on Fitness Blender. It was a pretty good workout. This morning I got up and did a quick butt lifting sequence before my shower. Tonight is attempt #2 at C25K w5d1.

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I did yoga this morning! I never thought I'd be excited about yoga. But it's the first exercise besides walking I've done in three weeks. My six month old never sleeps. I can barely function most days so working out isn't an option right now. It's getting depressing. But yay for yoga!
  • Options
    Yesterday was an awesome leg superset if anyone is interested:
    Squats x 12
    Deadlift x 10
    Repeat 3x

Plié squats x 15
    Bulgarian Split squats x 15
    Repeat 3x

Calf press x 15
    Hip abduction x 15
    Repeat 3x

If you aren't familiar with supersets you do each pair back to back, 30 second rest, repeat 3x total, rest 1 mom, then do the next set. This is what I've found allows me to get a long enough workout and got me off the plateu I was on. I could tell the pile and split squats really worked some booty muscles that don't often get worked.

Today was a rest day except for some stretching. Tomorrow I might do yoga or a body pump class depending on LOs mood and what class I can make.

• Options
    ^min not mom

• Options
    I didn't do anything last night because I was busy setting up and playing with my phone. I regret not just taking 30 minutes to run. It was lazy. Tonight, I'll do core followed by C25K.

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    He wasn't that bad, and honestly I am over it. I think part of it is that people are usually coming it with "I want to lose 30 lbs like yesterday!" And I am past that. He is always pretty complimentary, and I know I have to get over being so hyper-sensitive about weight.
    image image
  • Options
    I wish I had done competition before kids. It seems impossible at this point but I think it would have been fun.

• Options
    Went running this morning.  Felt like I was being followed by some guys in a truck at one point.  They were definitely all hanging out and leering at me, which wasn't fun.  But, 2nd run of the week!  We also finally did a few meal plans and went to the grocery store Tuesday night so that should help.  
  • Options
    Scary @atxfoodie!  Did you see that article that is going around recently?  I think it is called "running while female" or something like it? 
    image image
  • Options
    I haven't, @bluepointtoasted. I'll look for it.  Definitely the first time something like that had happened to me.  Our neighborhood usually has other people out running, walking their dogs, etc. and it's a good neighborhood, so I've never felt unsafe, but I should be more on guard.  
  • Options
    Thanks!  I just read it.  And then made the mistake of reading some of the comments.

So creepy.  And I hate that I've totally been in situations like that where you don't say anything because you don't want to be wrong and offend someone.  This morning, I just ran down a one way street where they couldn't follow that took me back to more populated areas.  
  • Options
    So I repeated w5d1 of C25K and it went really well! I was able to complete all three 5 minute intervals without struggling at all. Now I'm amped for day 2 which is 8 minute intervals.

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Just finished my workout. Of course ds woke up in the middle of it. At one point he decided the best place to stand and watch cartoons was smack dab in the middle of the floor, and that he could help my crunches by pushing on my belly. He's lucky he's so cute
    image image
  • Options
    Butt, thighs, and abs this morning. So many lunges! Cardio tonight, but I'm not sure what yet...maybe something dance based.

BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"