Babies: 9 - 12 Months
Options

So I found out DH has been reading the boards when I leave them open

he was loading the dishwasher and said "I bet other DH's don't do this". I then bragged about all of your DH's and said they mop, clean windows, and bathrooms.

Re: So I found out DH has been reading the boards when I leave them open

• Options
    Hah!  My DH will do that every now and then. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

Ah hem. That's right. MY HUSBAND DOES LAUNDRY, COOKING, CLEANING, DUSTING, CAR REPAIR, GROCERY SHOPPING, MENU PLANING, THE BUDGET, AND IS AWESOME IN BED - I GET MINE EVERY SINGLE TIME.

did that help?

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Funny!  You can tell him that my DH does dishes as well.  That's about all he does, but I'll take it.
  • Options
    Hah!  My DH cooks, but I usually end up regretting that he did when I have to clean the kitchen!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    imagepivey:

Ah hem. That's right. MY HUSBAND DOES LAUNDRY, COOKING, CLEANING, DUSTING, CAR REPAIR, GROCERY SHOPPING, MENU PLANING, THE BUDGET, AND IS AWESOME IN BED - I GET MINE EVERY SINGLE TIME.

did that help?

This is the post that will remain open when I go to bed. Thank you!

• Options
    Truth be told my husband DOES do the following: He gets up with my DD at night and brings her to me to nurse, he gets up early with her every day but one a week, he makes me breakfast and tea in the morning, he feeds and walks the dogs, he does the dishes and cleans the kitchen every night and if I haven't made dinner he does it. He also does random chores I give him and fixes the house...
  • Options

imagepivey:
    Truth be told my husband DOES do the following: He gets up with my DD at night and brings her to me to nurse, he gets up early with her every day but one a week, he makes me breakfast and tea in the morning, he feeds and walks the dogs, he does the dishes and cleans the kitchen every night and if I haven't made dinner he does it. He also does random chores I give him and fixes the house...

I'm envious of your domesticated DH. Mine puts gas in my car and changes the oil. He can't even make a pb&j correctly, yes there is a wrong way! 

• Options
    imagebritti<3:

imagepivey:

I'm envious of your domesticated DH. Mine puts gas in my car and changes the oil. He can't even make a pb&j correctly, yes there is a wrong way! 

Uh mine makes the WORST PB&J of all time...little tiny schmears. Then he'll say "I put in on thick like you like". I'll bite in..NOTHING! Seriously, the worse. He does make bacon and grilled cheese well though - thinngs I suck at.

• Options
    imagepivey:
    imagebritti<3:

imagepivey:

Uh mine makes the WORST PB&J of all time...little tiny schmears. Then he'll say "I put in on thick like you like". I'll bite in..NOTHING! Seriously, the worse. He does make bacon and grilled cheese well though - thinngs I suck at.

Matt just globs everything in the middle. It's horrible. I'm glad he's not the only pb&j challenged person.  He bbq's well though so I'll give him that.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"