December 2022 Moms
Options

Ultrasound share

124»

Re: Ultrasound share

• Options
    Ahh first 3d one! So precious!!
  • Options
    I'm very confused! We had a scan last week which they said they thought was a boy but the baby wouldn't move and was facing backwards so to come back today and now they said girl! Can people please help me out 🤣🤣
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Depends how far along you were? It looks like a girl with those lines
  • Options
    I’m 18+3 and had my anatomy scan today. Doctor said she looks great and they have no major concerns at this point. She’s measuring 18+4 and estimated to weigh 9 Oz. Doctor said she’s stubborn because she didn’t sit still very long. She gets it from her mama. 

• Options

20 weeks! She is beautiful and healthy and I'm so flipping excited to meet her in December! Heart rate 155. She currently breeched and as stubborn as ever! I hope she turns 🥺 
  • Options
    Baby girl is 23+6. We had a fetal echo yesterday and everything is good. She weighs 1lb4oz and is in the 34th percentile. MFM wants to see me one more time at 32 weeks to discuss delivery plan then it’s all up to my OB and his team. 
  • Options
    ladyjulbugladyjulbug member
    edited September 2022
    It's amazing how much she's grown since the first images. 

8 weeks

10 weeks

18 weeks

23 weeks

• Options
    Got to see baby boy the other day, this week I'm 33 weeks and he's measuring almost 5lbs 65th percentile. So far he looks exactly like his big sister did when she was born. He was sticking his tongue out, eating his hands, and sucking on his umbilicalcord lol. 
  • Options
    @mindless09 his hair 😍 what a beautiful picture
  • Options