• Options
    esjay_esjay_ member
    edited April 2022
  • Options
    Mine will be around 10 weeks
  • Options
    portentosaportentosa member
    edited May 2022
    @bustabucket I didn't get an estimated heartbeat either or hear anything.

I remember when I had my first two kids the tech told me the early us heartbeat sounds are a computer interpretation of what the us sees because the heart is too small to actually hear until at least 16 weeks. My OB this time told me I'd get a heartbeat estimate at my 16 week scan so I think the machine she has doesn't do what the machine my previous OB had does and that's the difference.
  • Options
    I had my ultrasound/first appt on Monday! Measuring 8 wks 2 days (just a day off from what I thought) and heartbeat was 150. It’s so great to see confirmation and that everything is going well so far. 
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    Had first ultrasound on 5/3 - baby looks good measuring 6w6d… however they also found a giant ovarian cyst… 10 cm. I’m not in pain so they’re just going to keep an eye on it… potentially do surgery after week 10 to suck the fluid out… anyone else ever had something similar?  
  • Options
    pambeezpambeez member
    Right?! You can see everything and it’s so sweet! 
  • Options
    My ultrasound at 7week 6days the heart rate was 167 and the doctor said that every thing is good besides a small SCH 
  • Options
    @candycorn86 I had a 4 cm ovarian cyst on my left ovary at my ultrasound at 7 weeks and 1 day. My doctor said something similar, they are just going to monitor it and if needed would do surgery in the second trimester to remove it. She said it’s possible it could have been the follicle I ovulated from if I ovulated on the left side (which I believe I did because I felt ovulation pain) that continued to grow instead of dissolving. She did say if I had sudden severe pain on that side to contact them immediately but otherwise she didn’t seem too worried and said it wouldn’t affect the pregnancy in any way! 
  • Options
    Did you feel any different or extra sick before finding out it was twins?
  • Options
    @candycorn86 They noticed something similar, a “simple cyst,” on my right ovary. Looked big to me, but OB said nothing to worry about if it’s not causing pain. They’ll continue to monitor, but don’t anticipate it will affect the pregnancy. 
  • Options
    I'm in the same boat..
  • Options
    > @korymj said:
    > I'm curious why everyone is getting ultrasounds so early!? My first one is scheduled for June 3. I'll be 12 weeks!!

My first one is scheduled for 6/2 and. I’ll be 12 weeks also! ❤️

Hard to wait when I’m seeing all these precious images!!
  • Options
    Also I changed my username but for some reason it’s not showing 🤔 In the meantime, I’m Sarah 👋 
  • Options
    Had my first ultrasound last week at 9w everything went well and I saw lil bean wiggling around :) 
  • Options
    Don't be nervous! There's a lot of reasons it may be measuring smaller. You may have ovulated a day or two late... Baby might have a growth spurt tomorrow! Also, those measurements are notoriously inaccurate. It's just to get a vague idea that everything is in order. And they'd tell you if it wasn't! 
  • Options
    My stomach is already starting to show I’m 9w 6days I think it’s bloating my family thinks it’s twins but I have absolutely no morning sickness so nausea but nothing major is this possible?
  • Options
    Did you feel any different or extra sick before finding out it was twins?
    I actually don't have many symptoms. No nausea or breast pain or fatigue. Right now just metal taste. Having no symptoms made me question my pregnancy completely. I was shocked when told there is two in there. 
  • Options
    janehoward929janehoward929 member
    edited May 2022
    My stomach is already starting to show I’m 9w 6days I think it’s bloating my family thinks it’s twins but I have absolutely no morning sickness so nausea but nothing major is this possible?

SAME!!