March 2023 Moms

Introduction

124»

Re: Introduction

• @wunderkai I’m so sorry for your loss ♥️
  • @wunderkai I am so so sorry for your loss. Sending you a hug and hopes for healing <3
  • Loading the player...
  • @wunderkai I'm so incredibly sorry for your loss. Take care of yourself! ❤️
    Wife. Boy mom x6. Expecting #7. Wannabe homesteader.
    , 💙💙💙💙💙💙
  • @wunderkai I'm so sorry for your loss ❤️
  • *lurking* @wunderkai I'm so sorry. I was really hoping for you when I saw your post earlier this week. Alas, I know the feeling of only having miscarriages and joy being sucked out of it. Sending you hugs, friend.
    MY CHART
    TTC History
    TTC#2
    Me: 40.5; MH: 39 | Met 02/2009 | Started Dating 08/2017 | Married 02/02/2020
    TTC #2 ... preparing as of March 2024

TTC #1
    Me: 36, MH: 34 | Met 02/2009 | Started Dating 08/2017 | Married 02/02/2020
    TTC #1 02/2020 - 07/2022
    2009 | Dx PCOS; likely a misdiagnosis
    07/14/20 | Dx Hashimoto's Thyroditis
    07/21/20 | 1st RE appointment
    07/2120 - 08/20/20 | so much testing; no signs of PCOS
    08/20/20 | Dx Unexplained; AMA
    09/08/20 | IUI #1 Clomid + Trigger + Prometrium | BFN
    09/30/20 | Urology consult; more testing required
    10/2020 | Clomid + OPK + TI + Prometrium | BFN
    10/26/2020 | Starting 2nd IUI cycle, with Letrazole and with a new RE / different clinic
    11/03/2020 | New Dx "poor egg quality"; IUI cancelled in favor of Trigger + TI + Prometrium | BFN
    11/26/2020 | Combo IUI (Clomid + Menopur) + Trigger + Prometrium | BFN
    12/20/2020 | Combo IUI (Clomid + Gonal-F) + Trigger | IUI Cancelled due to thin lining; TI only | BFN
    01/14/2021 | Combo IUI (Letrazole + Menopur) + Trigger | BFN
    02/06/2021 | Switched to a new RE (TEW) ; trying naturally until we complete additional testing 
    03/14/2021 | Hybrid Double IUI, with Zymot (Letrazole, Gonal-F) + Trigger + Endometrin | Ovulated 4 mature eggs but still a BFN ☹️
    04/07/2021 | Natural cycle while we regroup | BFN
    04/09/2021 | Employer announces fertility benefits starting 05/01/2021! | Search for a new doctor who accepts insurance
    05/10/2021 | New RE consult & plan for IVF
    05/13/2021 | Mid-luteal IVF cycle #1 interrupted; had to get cancer genetic screening done to make sure I didn't have the same SDHA gene mutation as MH. 
    06/10/2021 | Aygestin priming IVF cycle #1; opted to Cx after 9 days of stims since only 5-6/12 follicles responded
    07/26/2021 | Attempt #2 at IVF cycle #1 (mid-luteal start): 8 retrieved, 8 MII, 6 fert (1 PN3), 3 Day 5 & 6 blasts: 3AA, 3AA, 6AB; 3 euploid
    08/09/2021 | Rest cycle / unmedicated TTC | Shockingly, a BFP! EDD: 5/25/202 | CP at 4w4d
    09/23/2021 | IVF cycle #2 (mid-luteal start): 14 retrieved, 13 MII, 11 fert, 5 Day 5 & 6 blasts: 2 x 3AA, 2 x 3AB, 3BB; 2 euploid
    11/12/2021 | IVF cycle #3 (mid-luteal start): cancelled due to ovaries being on vacation
    12/20/2021 | Rest cycle / unmedicated TTC + Pregmune Immunology Testing; BFN
    01/22/2022 | Rest cycle / unmedicated TTC + understanding uncovered immunological issues; BFN
    02/18/2022 | Mock transfer cycle! ERA, ReceptivaDx, EMMA/ALICE; start Prednisone to address NK activity
    03/16/2022 | Final, "Hail Mary" super-ovulation + TI cycle before FET; BFP! EDD: 12/21/2022 | MMC 05/08/2022
    05/20/2022 | D&C; recovering... 
    06/21/2022 | Trying naturally until October 2022
    07/21/2022 | BFP! EDD 04/02/2023; 👦🏼 born on 4/5/2023

• @wunderkai I am so sorry for your loss! I wish I had the right words to say, but hope that you can get some answers that will bring you some peace and a path forward in the future. Sending healing thoughts!
  • @noxacanthus - glad you’re here! I’m sorry about your ship change. ❤️
  • Introduce yourself: Hi, I’m Jennifer! I’m 32 and this is my very first pregnancy.

Due date: 3/30/23

How you found out: My periods are like clockwork. I *knew* before I missed my period & I had a urine pregnancy test at a doctor’s appointment about 5 days before I was due to start and it was negative. I tested exactly one week later when I hadn’t started and got an instant positive.

Tell us about yourself (Other children/pets? Job? Things you like to do? Spouse/partner?) I work from home at an insurance job I took to get settled in a new city and I’m actively trying to find a new gig. No other human kids but I do have a lovely ball of anxiety that’s shaped like a dog. I live with my boyfriend who I’ve been dating for about 7 months but been friends with and lived with as roommates for over two years. I play roller derby & my only disappointment with this pregnancy is that I had to forfeit the rest of the season, but I can’t wait to get back to it once my Duckling is here.

How are you feeling (any symptoms, Emotionally)? Oh god. The nausea. Everything else is fine but constantly feeling queasy is getting real old, real quick.
  • Introduce yourself: I'm Chelsea, 36, and have a husband of 4'years (together 10) and a 2.5 year old son. I'm a teacher and I'm already nervous about having to work pregnant (even though I did with my first) cause I feel worse nausea this time, but hopefully it passes quickly.

Due date: March 24th (but could change with first ultrasound)

How you found out: we've been trying for just two months/cycles and I was late, but in Portugal and test was hard to come by. I got sore boobs and still nursing my toddler and it started getting really sore when he latched on. Finally got a test and it was a solid two lines!

Tell us about yourself (Other children/pets? Job? Things you like to do? Spouse/partner?) We have a cat and 6 chickens. Like to craft, sew, knit, garden, yoga, bike. I used to love rock climbing and hoping to get back to that some day!

How are you feeling (any symptoms, Emotionally)? Fatigue, nasuea, been throwing up two mornings in a row. Bleh. It feels worse than last time, but maybe I'm forgetting.
  • Introduce yourself:
    Hi, everyone! I was previously in the Feb 2023 group, but after my prenatal appt today, I’ve officially been bumped to March! I’m 30 years old and this will be my first baby.

Due date:
    03/13/2023

How you found out:
    I had a feeling…no symptoms, really. But we’d been trying and I took a test two days before my expected period and it was positive!

Tell us about yourself (Other children/pets? Job? Things you like to do? Spouse/partner?)
    I have a 5 year old husky. I am a graphic designer. My spouse and I have been together about 10 years and married for about a year and a half. We like to watch TV (maybe too much) and work in our garden. And of course take the dog on long walks!

How are you feeling (any symptoms, Emotionally)?
    Right now, I’m pretty excited. Still a bit nervous, as we’ve had a loss before. But I’ve now gotten to hear the baby’s heartbeat on two separate occasions, which has helped. I’ve been fairly lucky with symptoms. Sore boobs and fatigue are my biggest ones. Also hungry a lot and much more prone to heartburn than I once was.
  • Introduce yourself: my name is Aisling (ash-ling). I am 34 and living with my husband and two dogs in New Hampshire. 

Due date: March 29th

How you found out: my dog was being super clingy so I peed on a stick and bam! 

Tell us about yourself (Other children/pets? Job? Things you like to do? Spouse/partner?) My husband and I have two adorable Labradors. One is yellow and one is chocolate. They are our whole world! I am a director or marketing. I love my job. I really just like to relax and hang out with friends and family and my dogs. I’m a sucker for trash reality shows too. 

How are you feeling (any symptoms, Emotionally)? Nauseous and headaches come and go. I’m super super tired. But overall I am just so happy about this experience an next adventure of our life. 
  • Introduce yourself:
    Hey y’all I’m Ashley and I’m 28
    Due date:
    3/5
    How you found out:
    I took a friend to the hospital for a potential pregnancy and realized I was late myself so I went home and took a test
    Tell us about yourself (Other children/pets? Job?
    This will be my first baby. We have 3 very spoiled doggies
    Things you like to do? Spouse/partner?)
    We like to spend a lot of time outside relaxing
    How are you feeling (any symptoms, Emotionally)?
    This pregnancy was completely unplanned and a surprise but I am now getting excited. As for symptoms I have severe nausea and throwing up and fatigue otherwise we are doing well.
  • Hi! I’m Allison!

Due date: March 12th

How you found out: We we’re getting ready to go camping and I decided to take a test right before despite it being early in the two week wait. I was shocked to get a very faint line. We took more tests with us. Let me tell you it’s fun to take them in the woods 🤣

Tell us about yourself: My husband and I have 4 dogs that keep us busy! We love being outdoors and having day adventures. This will be our first baby as we had a miscarriage in January.

How are you feeling (any symptoms, Emotionally)? I am having a lot of symptoms that like to show up randomly. The biggest symptom is wanting to sleep all the time. We are super anxious and nervous because of our miscarriage but trying to stay positive!
  • Hi @knottie1a1bd6dcafe89dde and welcome! Please remember to change your username so that it is easier to tag you and get to know you better. There is a post with instructions if you need help. You might have to log out of the bump or even delete and redownload the bump app on your phone to see the name change after you change it. 
  • My due date is March 29th. I found out by a pregnancy test, lol. The dad is my highs school sweetheart. We dated off and on for over twenty years. Third times a charm. I work in real estate. I've had 3 miscarriages. This is my first baby. Fingers crossed. I'm 39. I am scared. But feeling no morning sickness. Just exhausted, sore boobs, moody, and sometimes a headache. 
  • Hi there!

Due Date is March 29th.

2nd pregnancy, mom to 3.5 yr old boy. Did IUI and found out on test, 2 weeks post treatment.

Having terrible night sickness this go around. Excited to be here 
  • steffrosesteffrose member
    edited September 2022
    Introduce yourself: Hi, I’m Steff and I live around Chattnooga TN

Due date: March 10 from the doc, March 17 from last period

How you found out: we’ve been trying for a few months, so I was testing :)

Tell us about yourself (Other children/pets? Job? Things you like to do? Spouse/partner?):

My husband and I met 8 years ago, canceled our Covid wedding and got married in our yard - it was beautiful. We have two dogs who have been our family for a few years now. We love to be outside - hiking, running, camping. I love to travel! I would move all over the world if we didn’t have our anchor dogs but they’re worth it. This is our first kid!

How are you feeling (any symptoms, Emotionally)?: It’s amazing how much better I feel now at week 14! I’ve been exhausted and nauseous for months but I’m feeling okay these days. Also very excited that I only just discovered these discussion groups. So fun!
  • Introduce yourself: Hi, I’m Kelsey. I’m 35 and live in the St. Louis area. 

Due date: March 6 with baby girl

How you found out: Took a test on July 3rd when I was a couple days late for my period and had been really tired. Really changed my 4th of July plans. 😂🤦‍♀️

Tell us about yourself (Other children/pets? Job? Things you like to do? Spouse/partner?) I’m a hairstylist. I’ve been married to my husband for almost 12 years. We have two boys (9 and 7), and two cats. I like play the guitar and video games (Zelda nerd) and have recently taken up crochet.  

How are you feeling (any symptoms, Emotionally)? I’ve been quite nauseous and exhausted. Emotionally, I’m feeling better now that I’ve had some time to adjust to the idea of having another baby. This was quite a surprise, and I was really upset at first! I’m starting to feel excited/happy now. 

• @kelseypie my daughters will be 7 years apart, too! Solidarity in Big Age Gap. 
  • @sarcasm4life wow what a surprise! Welcome! (Also the couch potato dog comment was gold)