March 2023 Moms

Introduction

Introduce yourself:

Due date:

How you found out:

Tell us about yourself (Other children/pets? Job? Things you like to do? Spouse/partner?)

How are you feeling (any symptoms, Emotionally)?

Me- 25,DH-28

Anniversary

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Re: Introduction

• Loading the player...
  • @muggsd How do you like having 3 kids, and what do you think about having another? I feel like I'm juggling everything pretty well, with only a few meltdowns here and there. I had terrible PPD with my 3rd and I'm just pulling out of that now at 12m PP. I think a 4th is going to push me to my limits, so I'm closing up shop after this.
  • muggsdmuggsd member
    @marebear15 3 has been interesting for sure. I'm enjoying it, but also very ready for my oldest to start kindergarten in the fall. Our biggest issue is the 2 girls fighting over toys, but that's getting better all the time (2 year olds, am I right?). 

We always planned on having 4 and I'm still feeling at peace with that so after this one we will be done!
  • Introduce yourself: My name is Marcella and I live in Newfoundland! (bonus points if you know where that is lol) I’m 20, engaged, and cat mom to our 3 devils. This is our first month trying and I’ve yet to get an obvious positive but we’re both feeling hopeful! Personally I intuitively think I’m pregnant. That paired with the early symptoms has me crossing my fingers.

Due date: March 9th, 2023 (3w5d)

How you found out: There is the faintest of lines on the tests. I know any line is positive but these could seriously be indents or evaporation lines. I did see them within the result time but they were so faint they could be indents and of course they did get darker with time but that could be evaporation lines (worth mentioning it was before they dried). Basically it’s still the waiting game for us. I’m 12dpo so really really hoping we get our positive soon.

Tell us about yourself (Other children/pets? Job? Things you like to do? Spouse/partner?) I’m a certifying doula so I am quite literally constantly surrounded with pregnancy and babies and it is honestly heaven on earth. We of course have our 3 cats which keep us busy for now. We’re eloping this summer but our wedding isn’t until next July so lots of wedding planning that I’m absolutely loving :) And last but not least to most peoples surprise we want 12 kids! Yes you read that right lol. Don’t worry that’s just our dream, we’re taking everyday as it comes and will be happy no matter what happens! Cheaper by the dozen anyone?

How are you feeling (any symptoms, Emotionally)? Lots of early symptoms but the issues is I frequently have them anyway so it could be everyday life for me. Vomiting & nausea, headaches, back pain, cramping, gas pain, heartburn & acid reflux, frequent urination, exhaustion, tearful & emotional, I mean the list just goes on. Some of these are fairly new, some started right after ovulation so wouldn’t be a result of implantation, but the bit of hope I do have is from last night. My boobs hurt so so so much and they still do. Now I do have this with my period but never to this degree so there’s really no way of telling. I’m only two days away from my hopefully missed period so even this could be false hope. Besides all that I just feel pregnant. It could be because I want it so badly but I also could just be pregnant. It also could be pms. Only time will tell! I did want to bring up something though, I had intense cramps yesterday for about 3 minutes and it immediately went away. It’s very possibly gas pain as I struggle with this consistently but I read it could be an ectopic pregnancy so I thought I’d reach out. If this isn’t the appropriate place please let me know where I can find support :) I have to say I fear I’m a little too hopeful but at the same time I’m prepared for another month of trying. Fingers crossed and baby dust ❤️

• Introduce yourself: My name is Marcella and I live in Newfoundland! (bonus points if you know where that is lol) I’m 20, engaged, and cat mom to our 3 devils. This is our first month trying and I’ve yet to get an obvious positive but we’re both feeling hopeful! Personally I intuitively think I’m pregnant. That paired with the early symptoms has me crossing my fingers.

Due date: March 9th, 2023 (3w5d)

How you found out: There is the faintest of lines on the tests. I know any line is positive but these could seriously be indents or evaporation lines. I did see them within the result time but they were so faint they could be indents and of course they did get darker with time but that could be evaporation lines (worth mentioning it was before they dried). Basically it’s still the waiting game for us. I’m 12dpo so really really hoping we get our positive soon.

Tell us about yourself (Other children/pets? Job? Things you like to do? Spouse/partner?) I’m a certifying doula so I am quite literally constantly surrounded with pregnancy and babies and it is honestly heaven on earth. We of course have our 3 cats which keep us busy for now. We’re eloping this summer but our wedding isn’t until next July so lots of wedding planning that I’m absolutely loving :) And last but not least to most peoples surprise we want 12 kids! Yes you read that right lol. Don’t worry that’s just our dream, we’re taking everyday as it comes and will be happy no matter what happens! Cheaper by the dozen anyone?

How are you feeling (any symptoms, Emotionally)? Lots of early symptoms but the issues is I frequently have them anyway so it could be everyday life for me. Vomiting & nausea, headaches, back pain, cramping, gas pain, heartburn & acid reflux, frequent urination, exhaustion, tearful & emotional, I mean the list just goes on. Some of these are fairly new, some started right after ovulation so wouldn’t be a result of implantation, but the bit of hope I do have is from last night. My boobs hurt so so so much and they still do. Now I do have this with my period but never to this degree so there’s really no way of telling. I’m only two days away from my hopefully missed period so even this could be false hope. Besides all that I just feel pregnant. It could be because I want it so badly but I also could just be pregnant. It also could be pms. Only time will tell! I did want to bring up something though, I had intense cramps yesterday for about 3 minutes and it immediately went away. It’s very possibly gas pain as I struggle with this consistently but I read it could be an ectopic pregnancy so I thought I’d reach out. If this isn’t the appropriate place please let me know where I can find support :) I have to say I fear I’m a little too hopeful but at the same time I’m prepared for another month of trying. Fingers crossed and baby dust ❤️

We can't answer the ectopic pregnancy question. Your doctor has to. I'm sorry you have so many symptoms on a daily basis. You're not exactly clear, have you had a positive test? Or are you a hopeful member of the march 2023 BMB?
    FTM
    July 4th
  • I don’t know if it was positive or not
  • @marcellaivey I would test again in the morning. I’ve always been told any line is a positive whether it’s faint or not - the HCG levels may not have been strong enough yet.
  • @mamahosch That was fast. ;)
    Current pregnancy -
    First BFP on 1/4/22.  Due date 9/13/22.

Four prior losses, no living children - 1 first trimester miscarriage, 1 blighted ovum, 1 chemical, and one extreme premature live birth daughter who died at 15 days old.

• @kboydbowman what do you mean by that was fast? Like me getting pregnant? I wasn't expecting to see you here since you are due in September and this board is for March 2023
  • I poke in on other boards from time to time to see if some of the people that left our board due to miscarriage have had a new pregnancy so I can be happy for them.. And yes I mean fast, I swear you were just starting to think about trying for #2 lol
    Current pregnancy -

Four prior losses, no living children - 1 first trimester miscarriage, 1 blighted ovum, 1 chemical, and one extreme premature live birth daughter who died at 15 days old.

• Also, yay for you!
    Current pregnancy -

• Introduce yourself: Hi, I'm Naomi!

Due date: March 4th

How you found out: We started actively TTC in June. Noticed some very light spotting about a week after ovulation and figured it might be implantation. Took a pregnancy test 12 days after ovulation and got a solid positive.

Tell us about yourself: I’m a math intervention teacher at an elementary school. I have been married to my husband for five years (tomorrow). I love to garden and be out in nature. This will be our first baby!

How are you feeling: Boobs have been sore for a couple weeks now. Slightly bloated/gassy. Increased appetite. Moody, like PMS.
    Happy almost anniversary!
  • Introduce yourself: 
    My name is Erica. I’m a 31 yo SAHM living in FL. 

Due date:
    3/3 based on ovulation. 

How you found out:
    I got a + on my birthday. Definitely not the birthday surprise I was expecting! 

Tell us about yourself (Other children/pets? Job? Things you like to do? Spouse/partner?)
    I’ve been married to my husband for 9 yrs. I have 3 kids who are 3, 2, and 10mo. I’m a SAHM to 3 3 and under and have little to no help so that’s pretty much all I do. 

How are you feeling (any symptoms, Emotionally)?
    Physically exhausted and very aggressive which is out of character. 
  • Hi @arabiancoffee22 - I relate somewhat! I'm not in a different country, but most of my friends and all of my family live a province away, so it's a bit of a lonely journey here. Hoping I can get signed up for some kind of prenatal fitness class or something and try to make some pregnancy friends to help have some community.
  • Jk…apparently I wasn’t properly logged in when I was trying to like posts before I posted. 😬
  • @thelastraeofsun I'm so sorry for your losses. That's so heartbreaking. If you ever need someone to talk or vent to about the anxiety that is being pregnant after experience loss, I'm always here ❤️
    Ladybug - April 2013
    Dandelion - October 2018
    Angel "Aurora" - July 2020
    Angel "Sawyer" - May 2021
    Angel "Maxine" - January 2022
    Angel "Violet" - March 2022
    Baby Dove due March 2023